WTF?!! A Hit Stealer?

ROFL I was using "mack" purely in the narrow "making out sloppily and publicly" sense, not in the "hitting on" sense

I'm furiously updating urban dictionary.com. I didn't know this one. Well, gotta go set up my stuff for our ritual by the pool.

ROFL I was using "mack" purely in the narrow "making out sloppily and publicly" sense, not in the "hitting on" sense

HAHA!!!

I am really late to this thread but it has cracked me up. I have a "friend" who is a Hit Stealer with or without pheromones. She actually TOLD me that she loves it when a friend brings her boyfriend to a party... she told me she makes it a point to actually hit on the boyfriend and make him lust after her JUST to make herself feel better--- just to see if she "can". Like a conquest for her. She told me she doesn't even actually want their attention once she gets it. Conquer and destroy.

Hypothetically, if we went out together, and I was wearing pheromones and getting more hits than her... I already know she would DEFINITELY capitalize on the hits I was getting and actively try to take them away from me, just because that is her M.O.. I mean she does this to me even when I'm not wearing pheromones. I can't even imagine what it would be like if I was.

And Tyvey--- I thought I was the only person left on this planet to use the word "mack" in that sense! When I heard "mackfest" I instantly had visions of 11th grade makeout drama! LMAO!!! I was like YES!

I have a "friend" who is a Hit Stealer with or without pheromones.

As a man, I have noticed that women often used the word "friend" to apply to people that a man would use the phrase, "diabolical super-villain arch-nemesis" to describe. :)

As a man, I have noticed that women often used the word "friend" to apply to people that a man would use the phrase, "diabolical super-villain arch-nemesis" to describe. :)

Bwahaha! We also say 'frenemy', I know this sounds counter intuitive, but I think I prefer a frenemy to an out & out 'arch'. As long as I know what's up, lol. I don't like the 'surprise' frenemies.....

Bwahaha! We also say 'frenemy', I know this sounds counter intuitive, but I think I prefer a frenemy to an out & out 'arch'. As long as I know what's up, lol. I don't like the 'surprise' frenemies.....
My mom always told me, "she doesn't want a man like yours, she wants YOURS"

Ohhh, I always thought 'mack on' just meant to hit on, specifically in a really over-the-top kind of way. Pretending to be cool and all to such an extent that it's ridiculous-- strutting, preening, all that.

But I don't get out much. :D

Ahhh yes. I have a 16 year old relative who has her share of frenemys. Even watching from the sidelines, I can't get over the brutality of their relationships at times.

Ahhh yes. I have a 16 year old relative who has her share of frenemys. Even watching from the sidelines, I can't get over the brutality of their relationships at times.
Even at 5'2" on a good day, and 120 pounds soaking wet, I would rather get into a physical fight with a guy than one of the catty ones that high school girls (and sometimes women who never grow up) get into. As someone whose last of 3 daughters just turned 16, I have front row seats.

Even at 5'2" on a good day, and 120 pounds soaking wet, I would rather get into a physical fight with a guy than one of the catty ones that high school girls (and sometimes women who never grow up) get into. As someone whose last of 3 daughters just turned 16, I have front row seats.

Ah yes I agree with that sentiment. The adult frenemies aren't so bad, lol. If they get too far out of line, I usually won't see them anymore.....

ETA: By their choice, not mine.

Edited by Beccah1

YES Beccah! She is exactly that, a frenemy. She is someone I like in lots of ways, and also hate in lots of ways. I love hanging out with her when it's just the girls, but when it comes to men, I don't trust her any farther than I could throw her. I'm always lookin at her out of the corners of my eyes...while smiling my sweetest smile! You know what they say, keep your friends close and your frenemies closer. hehe!

So, note to self. When wearing pheromones, steer clear of known frenemies---either that or prepare for what may happen. haha :lol:

So, note to self. When wearing pheromones, steer clear of known frenemies---either that or prepare for what may happen. haha :D
Just the sprays. Tomorrow night it's roll on. Not that I'm really looking. Just good live music, free food all night and free drinks for the ladies 6-8.

Just the sprays. Tomorrow night it's roll on. Not that I'm really looking. Just good live music, free food all night and free drinks for the ladies 6-8.

HELLZ yeah, now that sounds like a plan. :10_small16:

Well, some women misconstrue being easy with being irresistable. Guys will often go for the easy score. It doesn't mean they value her, in fact it means the opposite. Still I guess she has to paint it in some way that is easy on her psyche. It looks like she didn't have much else going for her, including appropriate boundaries!

Well she certainly was a sure thing. Funny thing is, there was a guy who walked by 8 different times and smiled at me and waved each time. Her back was turned so she didn't see this but the minute I finally waved back, he came right on over and introduced himself. He wasn't interested in her but when he went in to get me a drink, she said, "oh, he was waiting until the other guys left so he could come talk to me." WTF?!! Vain much?
Edited by Diane999