Michelle's Cop a Pear

As I've rhapsodized in the past, I love Sugared Pears.

*moment of silence*

I only have a Trial Vial's worth but I treasure every little swipe I use. I consider it the Gold Standard of pear fragrance.

And then...there was Cop a Pear. And it is LOVE!

The peach accent, for me, is more a suggestion of juicy ripeness. The pear blend starts out a bit tart, actually, but it's just so OH HAI I'M PEAR AND U NO U LUV ME! And it's a great cover for the cops because I honestly don't get fruity cheese, not even underneath (which I normally do with any cops-enhanced fragrance). There will be much slathering and hopefully tackling of me next week, hee!

So thank your friend for commissioning this one, Commander! :)

wowsa! No fruity cheese? That was exactly what I feared. Exactly. Hmmm

I love it too :666: I, personally, do get fruity cheese, but only before it's fully dry. After that, only beautifully juicy pear!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so, this got me mauled...big time. It wasn't quite the epic reaction of OCCO Blue but we had to interrupt the meal in progress and the line of the week came after a few minutes of being seated next to me at the kitchen table, Quince set down his knife and fork and said, "Why must you wear that fuck juice to dinner, for God's sake?!"

:)

So...dinner had to wait a little while. :)

Edited by luna65

Okay so, this got me mauled...big time. It wasn't quite the epic reaction of OCCO Blue but we had to interrupt the meal in progress and the line of the week came after a few minutes of being seated next to me at the kitchen table, Quince set down his knife and fork and said, "Why must you wear that fuck juice to dinner, for God's sake?!"

:D

So...dinner had to wait a little while. :(

HAHA! love it!!! :lol:

:D

So...dinner had to wait a little while. :(

Excellent! That is a lovely line. Glad you're back Luna

I love it too. I do love the scent and I have an affinity for anything pear. I think I'm going to wear some of this tonight. Although the hubby is already in the mood. He's called 4 times already just to tell me what he's going to do to me later on. Let the fun begin.

Quince set down his knife and fork and said, "Why must you wear that fuck juice to dinner, for God's sake?!"

:lol:

So...dinner had to wait a little while. ;)

*guffaws* ...*again*

oh yeah,you have been missed :lol:

I wasn't sure how Q would like the scent - I figured the cops would do the work and so it really wouldn't matter, but he did remark that it was nice and sweet on me, which is what he likes. Too bad this is sold out now, but maybe if it's not too difficult for Mara to rebrew she might be persuaded we need MOAR!

Edited by luna65