Hello from the new kid!

obliviousfox

Hello! I've been lurking around on the boards for a while now and I figure I should probably introduce myself.

I'm a 19 year old college student (20 this august!) and not completely new to pheros as I've been a member of the pherotalk.com forum for about a year now (though under a different sn). I already have my own tiny arsenal of androtics products, but I hope you won't hold it against me!

Even though these new boards are a bit disorienting to me (I'm so used to PT!), one of the things that I liked about them was that people seemed to be able to mention other products freely, whereas on the PT forums I understand it's a bit taboo. I found out about LP covertly through a friend on pherotalk who recommended LAM. Since I just invested in LAM, BAM, OCCO gold shield, and Dangerous Games, I'm hoping I'll be able to mix and match what I have to match my goals. AND, because I am weak (oh... so very weak...) I'm also in the process of buying Eternal Chain, LACE, and SEXOLOGY.

Now I am poor, oh so poor... but armed to the teeth phero-wise. :D

Anyway, my reasons for diving into the phero world are that I would appreciate a little help meeting new people, and also just feeling foxy. :10_small16: ...Plus, I have a little show/concert coming up in a few weeks and I plan on charming the pants off a certain target guy there... hehe.

So yep! Sorry this was so long, but I'm just so stoked to be here!

Here's to finally smelling like something other than neroli!!

Edited by obliviousfox

Hello! I've been lurking around on the boards for a while now and I figure I should probably introduce myself.

I'm a 19 year old college student (20 this august!) and not completely new to pheros as I've been a member of the pherotalk.com forum for about a year now (though under a different sn). I already have my own tiny arsenal of androtics products, but I hope you won't hold it against me!

Even though these new boards are a bit disorienting to me (I'm so used to PT!), one of the things that I liked about them was that people seemed to be able to mention other products freely, whereas on the PT forums I understand it's a bit taboo. I found out about LP covertly through a friend on pherotalk who recommended LAM. Since I just invested in LAM, BAM, OCCO gold shield, and Dangerous Games, I'm hoping I'll be able to mix and match what I have to match my goals. AND, because I am weak (oh... so very weak...) I'm also in the process of buying Eternal Chain, LACE, and SEXOLOGY.

Now I am poor, oh so poor... but armed to the teeth phero-wise. :lol:

Anyway, my reasons for diving into the phero world are that I would appreciate a little help meeting new people, and also just feeling foxy. :lol: ...Plus, I have a little show/concert coming up in a few weeks and I plan on charming the pants off a certain target guy there... hehe.

So yep! Sorry this was so long, but I'm just so stoked to be here!

:wink2: You've made a great choice to join us at LP. I too moved from PT and have never looked back. You have also made some great choices in what you've ordered. A quick question.... Did you find that the "neroli" from PT did the whole blooming into cat pee that my entire family did? It was nothing like any neroli I had purchased before or since.

LOL! Cheers, Baby! And WELCOME!

I wish you much enjoyment and success with our products, and invite you to speak freely.

So...obliviousfox...are you a musician too?

:lol: :lol:

smilies-23596.png You've made a great choice to join us at LP. I too moved from PT and have never looked back. You have also made some great choices in what you've ordered. A quick question.... Did you find that the "neroli" from PT did the whole blooming into cat pee that my entire family did? It was nothing like any neroli I had purchased before or since.

Oh my... no I've never had that problem, although my cousin was convinced that Instant Sexiness A smelled like bacon on me. I'm just so sick of only smelling like neroli. It's clean, but a little too masculine. As a girl consistently stuck "in the friend zone" and considered "one of the guys" the last thing I need to do is smell like a guy too... :lol:

LOL! Cheers, Baby! And WELCOME!I wish you much enjoyment and success with our products, and invite you to speak freely.So...obliviousfox...are you a musician too?banana038.gif banana026.gif

Thank you! Happy to be here! And no, I'm not a musician. I'm just hoping to seduce one. What can I say? Every girl has the right to be a dirty little groupie now and then. :lol: I just need to figure out exactly what pheros will help me grab his attention.

Thank you! Happy to be here! And no, I'm not a musician. I'm just hoping to seduce one. What can I say? Every girl has the right to be a dirty little groupie now and then. :lol: I just need to figure out exactly what pheros will help me grab his attention.

LOL!

OMG, do I have a story for you....

It's 3:30 am for me now, so I will post it in the morning, Come visit again, k?

xoxoxox

M

LOL!

xoxoxox

M

Oh ho... I can't wait!

Technically I shouldn't be awake either, but I'm irreversibly nocturnal. :lol:

Welcome welcome!

Yes, here's to smelling like something other than neroli indeed! :lol: Lots of wonderful scents to choose from here!

Yes, I've gotten rather bored of the Androtics neroli. To be fair, Androtics' whole focus is on the pheros and not the scent, to them the neroli's just a carrier to get the pheros to someone's nose. I came here because I want the phero effects and to smell good.

I've tried two of the perfumes here so far, Thane and Down & Dirty. I like what I've got so far, and the price was right. (Check out the sale!)

Edited by tezza23

Yes, I've gotten rather bored of the Androtics neroli. To be fair, Androtics' whole focus is on the pheros and not the scent, to them the neroli's just a carrier to get the pheros to someone's nose. I came here because I want the phero effects and to smell good.

I've tried two of the perfumes here so far, Thane and Down & Dirty. I like what I've got so far, and the price was right. (Check out the sale!)

Agreed, and I still intend to use my Androtics pheros, but now I can layer them with something pretty! After all, I wouldn't really mind picking a less-favored smell as long as it gets me... results. :magicstick:

I already own IS/a and b, Instant Honesty, Instant Shine, and to-gos of CTTM, mx135, IH 2x and Instant Openness. That plus all my new LP purchases...

I did check out the sale page! And now my bank account is glaring at me. I can feel it.

You ladies are all so welcoming! I love it!

Thank you guys for the wonderful welcome! :D

I keep looking around and I'm finding more and more scents/phero blends that I want to try! (I'm so so sorry, bank account.)

Port Jolie and UNE sound loooooovely, Cuddle Bunny sounds so fun, and Blatant Invitation pretty much seems like exactly the message I'm trying to send... hee hee.

But PotionMaster, I'm so curious about your story!

LOL!

xoxoxox

M

Edited by obliviousfox

Ok, story...sorry for the wait!

This happened around 15 years ago. A friend of mine, we shall call her Lisa, had a mad crush on a guitar player in a local, but famous, band. (We live in Hollywood.) He was YUMMY. Long hair, insanely talented, fabulous guitarist, vocalist and songwriter, and of course always lots of swooning females around him, (we shall call him Tim). She told me all about her mad crush on him, and how she had been trying to get his attention for months. He was always polite, but really never gave her a second look. She was also around 8 years older than him. She was really frustrated and didn't know what else to do, and she was quite obsessed. She reeeeeallly wanted this guy. So she insists on dragging me to a local club one night to see him play and check out his lusciousness. But I say, wait, let me do something first....and I DOUSE her in Love Potion. The original blend. Take note: NO PHEROS.

So we get to the club and the band is still setting up, Tim walks past on his way to the bar and Lisa makes a nervous little squeek that's barely recognizable as the words, "Hi Tim!" He only glances in her direction and responds, "Oh, hi Lisa." and continues past for a couple of steps, then stops DEAD in his tracks. Like in mid-step. He swivels his head around slowly to look at her, and I mean, ACTUALLY LOOK AT HER for the first time. Then walks back to her, puts his hand behind her head in her hair, and KISSES her. Without one frikken word, just grabbed her and kissed her. And then the makeout session started. They were all over each other with me just standing there in shock. (Which I'm sure didn't match how shocked SHE felt!) So anyway - I'm thinking, ok, my job here is done...and I silently back away...I don't even think I stayed to see the band.

Lisa and Tim were together for nearly a decade after that. Instant couple. They eventually parted but are still friends.

So anyway - THIS is what I created Love Potion perfume for. This is what I created the whole line for. The ingredients are carefully chosen due to how people are KNOWN to react to certain scents and combinations of scents. We've only been adding pheromones to the potions for around 3.5 years, but making magic with scent, I've been doing that for over 25 years.

The effect of original LP, and the variants, seem to consistently produce this kind of effect. It can make a person see you as if for the first time, (Hey! I just realized, you're a GIRL! And you're HOT!), or it can give that one last shove to a person who is shy or reluctant in some way. The combo of ingredients seem to melt away inhibition. They also inspire oral fixation, (guys just feel like they can't keep their lips off of you when you wear it), and a sense of cozy comfort (this feels right, she feels like home).

So my take on the matter is, choose a perfume/potion that will get you where you want to go, first. Then you can add whatever pheromone blend you like to help amplify the whole effect even higher. But first and foremost, the magic is in the potion. It's the scent that will grab his attention. It's the scent that will lure him closer. It's the scent that will make him want to inhale a deep breath of your beautiful smell, and then whammo, now he's just taken a deep breath of your pheros too.

Happy hunting, Sweetie! Let us know how it goes!!!!!!

Ok, story...sorry for the wait!

This happened around 15 years ago. A friend of mine, we shall call her Lisa, had a mad crush on a guitar player in a local, but famous, band. (We live in Hollywood.) He was YUMMY. Long hair, insanely talented, fabulous guitarist, vocalist and songwriter, and of course always lots of swooning females around him, (we shall call him Tim). She told me all about her mad crush on him, and how she had been trying to get his attention for months. He was always polite, but really never gave her a second look. She was also around 8 years older than him. She was really frustrated and didn't know what else to do, and she was quite obsessed. She reeeeeallly wanted this guy. So she insists on dragging me to a local club one night to see him play and check out his lusciousness. But I say, wait, let me do something first....and I DOUSE her in Love Potion. The original blend. Take note: NO PHEROS.

So we get to the club and the band is still setting up, Tim walks past on his way to the bar and Lisa makes a nervous little squeek that's barely recognizable as the words, "Hi Tim!" He only glances in her direction and responds, "Oh, hi Lisa." and continues past for a couple of steps, then stops DEAD in his tracks. Like in mid-step. He swivels his head around slowly to look at her, and I mean, ACTUALLY LOOK AT HER for the first time. Then walks back to her, puts his hand behind her head in her hair, and KISSES her. Without one frikken word, just grabbed her and kissed her. And then the makeout session started. They were all over each other with me just standing there in shock. (Which I'm sure didn't match how shocked SHE felt!) So anyway - I'm thinking, ok, my job here is done...and I silently back away...I don't even think I stayed to see the band.

Lisa and Tim were together for nearly a decade after that. Instant couple. They eventually parted but are still friends.

So anyway - THIS is what I created Love Potion perfume for. This is what I created the whole line for. The ingredients are carefully chosen due to how people are KNOWN to react to certain scents and combinations of scents. We've only been adding pheromones to the potions for around 3.5 years, but making magic with scent, I've been doing that for over 25 years.

The effect of original LP, and the variants, seem to consistently produce this kind of effect. It can make a person see you as if for the first time, (Hey! I just realized, you're a GIRL! And you're HOT!), or it can give that one last shove to a person who is shy or reluctant in some way. The combo of ingredients seem to melt away inhibition. They also inspire oral fixation, (guys just feel like they can't keep their lips off of you when you wear it), and a sense of cozy comfort (this feels right, she feels like home).

So my take on the matter is, choose a perfume/potion that will get you where you want to go, first. Then you can add whatever pheromone blend you like to help amplify the whole effect even higher. But first and foremost, the magic is in the potion. It's the scent that will grab his attention. It's the scent that will lure him closer. It's the scent that will make him want to inhale a deep breath of your beautiful smell, and then whammo, now he's just taken a deep breath of your pheros too.

Happy hunting, Sweetie! Let us know how it goes!!!!!!

Wowza... now THAT is exactly what I needed to hear! Amazing story.

And I never thought of it that way, with the scents first and pheros second. I really like that idea. Less dependent. :lol:

Now I really want to buy Love Potion!! ...and maybe Backstage Pass too. :rockon:

You truly are a Potion Master!

Okay, officially in love with LP now!

Isn't she amazing? It's scent first, phero second for me too, but the fun for me here is how well they go together and work together.

Welcome to the forum!!!

Definitely things to keep in mind. And thank you!

Alright, Mara convinced me. I'm now waiting on another order. This time, Love Potion and Backstage Pass!

(I have no self control, whatsoever.)

Welcome, obliviousfox! xo I think you'll find the combination of the quality and variety of the product, and the generosity and humor of both Mara and this community, will suck you into obsession very quickly. :lol: I've only been here a few months and already don't understand how I ever got on before. :)

I'm thinking, ok, my job here is done...and I silently back away.

ROFL!! Mara your story was so beautiful, in form and content. I especially love what you said at the end. To speak very personally for a moment, and I've told Mara this privately but want to share with you, obliviousfox (and everyone else), - the scents, pheros AND people here have changed my life. In various ways -- all 3 have let me express myself, are changing my mindset about things (not least myself), provide encouragement and acceptance, make me feel freer to be me. In the time I've been here & used LPs I've become more confident, happier, a better planet and community and relational citizen. What more could you ask from a product?

PS before discovering this place I tried a few Androtics products too. Besides the neroli smell that I just can't get into, with all respect, I feel like the pheros are a bit ... clumsy? primitive? They do somewhat work for me (at least some of them) but even my favorite of them (Shine) is bettered here by comparable products (Cougar, Open Windows), even before you take into account how much better LPs smell.

ETA if it's not cool to criticize others' products here, plmk or delete...

Edited by tyvey

Hi obliviousfox and welcome to LP! I'm new to LP too. I've just received 2 packages from our fellow forum members and I'm looking forward to receiving my first order in 2 weeks' time. With so many options available, I am certain I will ditch commerical fragrance.

Good luck with your TG and keep us posted

Besides the neroli smell that I just can't get into, with all respect, I feel like the pheros are a bit ... clumsy? primitive?

Forceful, perhaps? I think they are designed to get obvious hits. It's a more male environment over there (in my opinion) and us guys can be pretty oblivious to body language and non-verbal communication. I personally tend to miss stuff that would be slap-in-the-face-with-a-large-fish obvious to an average woman. So I don't notice much in the way of hits with any pheros that I have tried. Although I haven't tried any LPMP phero mixes yet.

I think they are designed to get obvious hits ...... So I don't notice much in the way of hits with any pheros that I have tried. Although I haven't tried any LPMP phero mixes yet.

I didn't notice any hits nor self-effects with the AD products I bought in May. I don't give up easily so I managed to get hold of IS/A and IS/B recently and before AD replenished them. These will be given some attention only after I finish testing my new LP products.

Ah hah, I have discovered your secret identity from the Pherotalk boards! :w00t: Your avi gave you away I do enjoy reading your blog over there. :)

Haha yeah, I figured my sn was different, so I could afford to use the same avi. And thank you! My blog is the only way I've been able to be disciplined in my experimenting. :)

Welcome, obliviousfox! xo I think you'll find the combination of the quality and variety of the product, and the generosity and humor of both Mara and this community, will suck you into obsession very quickly. :lol: I've only been here a few months and already don't understand how I ever got on before. :)

Thank you, and I'm obsessed already! I used my scents ( floral LAM, OCCO gold and dangerous games) for the past week and now I feel naked without them!

PS before discovering this place I tried a few Androtics products too. Besides the neroli smell that I just can't get into, with all respect, I feel like the pheros are a bit ... clumsy? primitive? They do somewhat work for me (at least some of them) but even my favorite of them (Shine) is bettered here by comparable products (Cougar, Open Windows), even before you take into account how much better LPs smell.

ETA if it's not cool to criticize others' products here, plmk or delete...

So far, I haven't had a significant amount of hits with my AD products. Still trying though. However, I got a very noticable hit with LAM and OCCO the first day I wore them!

Hi obliviousfox and welcome to LP! I'm new to LP too. I've just received 2 packages from our fellow forum members and I'm looking forward to receiving my first order in 2 weeks' time. With so many options available, I am certain I will ditch commerical fragrance.

Good luck with your TG and keep us posted

Thanks! I forgot about the trading post aspect of the site... Hmm... the obsession continues. ;)

I haven't used any of my old perfumes since I got my first order!

And yeah, with the TG, I'll need all the luck I can get...

Welcome to you indeed, ObliviousFox.. I also know your other username, but the members here often alternate between using different names on various forums.

Tvey: You can discuss ANY other pheromone company here as has been explained before - providing at all times you retain at LEAST a modicum of respectability for the other companies you wish to discuss.

LP does NOT require to get into baseless and in fact VERY childish slanging matches JUST to try to tout for business and sell products.. LPMP stands ALONE..and is PROUD to do so..

The products and perfumes here don't NEED bells and whistles or smoke and mirrors to sell them, for as many of you WELL know, they sell themselves 100 times over - and the results and magical moments you will find yourself enveloped in as time progresses and your usage of them escalates (usually VERY quickly!) - are simply time without number..

Whether you choose a beautiful olfactory masterpiece that WITHOUT any additional pheromonal molecules whatsoever, causes sensory memory perception in ALL who are around you - hence them forever linking you and the scent to one another in the BEST way POSSIBLE, or one of the UNscented pheromone blends for use at work and/or play - or even an enhanced LP fragrance you have asked Mara to work a little of her very unique LP phero-magick on..Maybe you will even opt for one of the wonderful Beta-Sprays - you will find something here that will capture your senses, your heart and indeed your deepest imagination..:perfume-emoticon:

Just in case you don't know this, Obliviousfox (and because I LIKE to tell people who DON'T know!) Here is our very own lovely and stunning Potion Master - and one of my VERY best friends in the WHOLE world (literally!) Mara - with her own band, in their heyday.. :666:

*Ail runs to have her one glass of red wine before Mara can yell, "AILLLLLLL!" ^__________~

Blessings

Ail )O(

Precious Metal

Welcome to you indeed, ObliviousFox.. I also know your other username, but the members here often alternate between using different names on various forums.

Tvey: You can discuss ANY other pheromone company here as has been explained before - providing at all times you retain at LEAST a modicum of respectability for the other companies you wish to discuss.

LP does NOT require to get into baseless and in fact VERY childish slanging matches JUST to try to tout for business and sell products.. LPMP stands ALONE..and is PROUD to do so..

The products and perfumes here don't NEED bells and whistles or smoke and mirrors to sell them, for as many of you WELL know, they sell themselves 100 times over - and the results and magical moments you will find yourself enveloped in as time progresses and your usage of them escalates (usually VERY quickly!) - are simply time without number..

Whether you choose a beautiful olfactory masterpiece that WITHOUT any additional pheromonal molecules whatsoever, causes sensory memory perception in ALL who are around you - hence them forever linking you and the scent to one another in the BEST way POSSIBLE, or one of the UNscented pheromone blends for use at work and/or play - or even an enhanced LP fragrance you have asked Mara to work a little of her very unique LP phero-magick on..Maybe you will even opt for one of the wonderful Beta-Sprays - you will find something here that will capture your senses, your heart and indeed your deepest imagination.. :perfume-emoticon:

Just in case you don't know this, Obliviousfox (and because I LIKE to tell people who DON'T know!) Here is our very own lovely and stunning Potion Master - and one of my VERY best friends in the WHOLE world (literally!) Mara - with her own band, in their heyday.. :666:

*Ail runs to have her one glass of red wine before Mara can yell, "AILLLLLLL!" ^__________~

Blessings

Ail )O(

Precious Metal

Cool Cool Cool! Wait Ail, which one is Mara, out of the group picture and the ones underneith?

Whether you choose a beautiful olfactory masterpiece that WITHOUT any additional pheromonal molecules whatsoever, causes sensory memory perception in ALL who are around you - hence them forever linking you and the scent to one another in the BEST way POSSIBLE, or one of the UNscented pheromone blends for use at work and/or play - or even an enhanced LP fragrance you have asked Mara to work a little of her very unique LP phero-magick on..Maybe you will even opt for one of the wonderful Beta-Sprays - you will find something here that will capture your senses, your heart and indeed your deepest imagination..:)

...that is beautifully well said...and oh so very very true ^_^

Welcome Obliviousfox!

Aren't long-haired musicians great? I have a bassist fixation myself...... :)

Oh man they are... I used to only have a thing for lusting over actors, but then I went to a few live shows. And well, :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co I just generally have a hot guy fixation... :wink2:

Just in case you don't know this, Obliviousfox (and because I LIKE to tell people who DON'T know!) Here is our very own lovely and stunning Potion Master - and one of my VERY best friends in the WHOLE world (literally!) Mara - with her own band, in their heyday.. ^_^

Blessings

Ail )O(

Precious Metal

Yup, trying to stay up on both AD info and the pure liquid awesomeness that is the LP forum. :yeahthat: I just didn't want AD to kick me out...

Oh my! Mara kicks ass! I had no idea she was such a beautiful rocker chick! That is just too cool.

Mara, I bow down to your epic abilities to rock out and weave olfactory magic. We're not worthy, we're not worthy!!

:2403::12_small7:

...that is beautifully well said...and oh so very very true :)

Agreed! :yeahthat: