Please update all software with my new address so I can order more!

I received a package that was sent to my old address in NM, even though the invoice had my correct NC address on it. If this was human error, please spank them for me! Please let me know when this is fixed because I want to order more!

Edited by perfumesniffer

I wonder if your paypal account still has your old address? Just a thought.

I received a package that was sent to my old address in NM, even though the invoice had my correct NC address on it. If this was human error, please spank them for me! Please let me know when this is fixed because I want to order more!

I changed my address with paypal 3 yrs. ago & deleted the address from my profile. When I order stuff it still pops up asking me which address to you use!

Edited by Beccah1

I changed my address with paypal 3 yrs. ago & deleted the address from my profile. When I order stuff it still pops up asking me which address to you use!

I've been ordering from other places with paypal and new address, no problem.

I've been ordering from other places with paypal and new address, no problem.

It happens to me to with paypal and LP, only they make me choose between my 2 addresses and they are the same even. Never happens with any other place that I use paypal. Maybe email Mara about it?

Sorry about that perfumesniffer!

John didn't realize there were two addresses for you in our system and just grabbed the first one. I've been trying to go through and delete old addresses when I have time. Sorry for the error, it won't happen again.

Sorry about that perfumesniffer!

John didn't realize there were two addresses for you in our system and just grabbed the first one. I've been trying to go through and delete old addresses when I have time. Sorry for the error, it won't happen again.

Thank you! I have a new sweetie now and Tail has been helping things along!