• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA you crack me up.

Oh my gosh, I soooo want to ask my man to smell it "straight" and tell me if he thinks it stinks or not, but I don't want him to know that I wear pheros. Yet. It's my little secret weapon right now. haha.

It's so funny because we'll hold hands at lunch and I guess a little bit of the cops from my wrist will get on his hand. He usually emails me a little later in the day & says something like OMG, your perfume turns me on SO MUCH. I just have to chuckle at that...because I know that in the bottle, it smells like straight a$$. To me anyway! I am sooo curious to know if it would smell really bad to him. I wish I had a straight male friend (other than him) that I am close enough to ask.

I wish I could do random surveys in the mall or something. Just go up to some group of dudes and ask them how they think it smells in the bottle.

My man had sniffed EoW after drydown, with no cover scent, and was not repelled....he knows I wear pheros (but doesn't always know WHAT I am wearing and WHEN).....and he has even taken part in experiments by sniffing EoW under a perfume on one side and then the perfume straight up on the other.....also, sometimes when I wear one that is laced with cops, if he smells it wet, he'll say....."That one has some ASS in it.....but I LIKE it!"

My man had sniffed EoW after drydown, with no cover scent, and was not repelled....he knows I wear pheros (but doesn't always know WHAT I am wearing and WHEN).....and he has even taken part in experiments by sniffing EoW under a perfume on one side and then the perfume straight up on the other.....also, sometimes when I wear one that is laced with cops, if he smells it wet, he'll say....."That one has some ASS in it.....but I LIKE it!"

Ahh yes TT's sentiments about Jouir De were 'I like the a$$ smell.....'

That is really interesting. When you say "strong"...do you mean unpleasant? or like "pleasantly unpleasant"?

It's hard to describe. Before drydown, it's like music being played too loudly: even if I like the song, past a certain point the sound is too loud and it becomes painful. After drydown, it's doesn't smell good exactly, it... grabs my attention. And I have to go back and keep sniffing it again, even though the smell isn't a "good" smell.

That is true for me too, it seems also like the longer I have a bottle (or the longer since it's been opened) the less pungent the odor is. Seems like the bottle of unscented $exology that I have is 'maturing' or something? It's not as ripe & rank...as in, I don't gag right when I open it. Or... is it that I'm just getting used to the smell of it? That kind of scares me. HAHA

Funny thing, I've never had a problem with Sexology in scents (I have a beta with Passion & Desire + sexology x2) but the most recent time I wore it Mr. Goddess said, did you spray on cat pee?

I let him smell me about 20 minutes later and he could detect no cat pee, so it was definitely the pheros, not the scent. Interesting...

Funny thing, I've never had a problem with Sexology in scents (I have a beta with Passion & Desire + sexology x2) but the most recent time I wore it Mr. Goddess said, did you spray on cat pee?

I let him smell me about 20 minutes later and he could detect no cat pee, so it was definitely the pheros, not the scent. Interesting...

A lot of people seem to detect the cat pee scent with Est.....

also, sometimes when I wear one that is laced with cops, if he smells it wet, he'll say....."That one has some ASS in it.....but I LIKE it!"

HAHA!!! Men are such wonderfully strange creatures. However, I think I know what he means... because I have that bottle of Neanderlicious and its funny, I really REALLY like the smell of it when it's wet. I get that slightly funky "desitin-ish" smell. It's like I want to huff it all day!!!!!!

"straight a$$".... roflmao!! I personally think the oft-used description "buttcheese" is right on.

I swear it is so just exactly like that. HAHAHA the only time I ever smelled anything THAT bad in real life on a person not wearing pheros was in high school. One Friday night after a football game, we were on the field after the game and some players from the opposing team were walking in front of us on their way to the locker room. We were downwind. It was pure unadulterated butt funk. I will NEVER forget that smell, and I am reminded every time I open my bottle of unscented Sexology. LOL! :D

A lot of people seem to detect the cat pee scent with Est.....

That is so weird to me! I love the smell of Est...I could honestly wear it w/out a cover & be happy.

Hm, I always thought that it was responsible for the (to me fairly disagreeable) "swingset pole in August" smell I couldn't deal with in SS4W, and that comes out for me in unCB... :/

Hm, I always thought that it was responsible for the (to me fairly disagreeable) "swingset pole in August" smell I couldn't deal with in SS4W, and that comes out for me in unCB... :/

I know what you mean, that metallic thing. Have you ever tried Eternal Chain? I don't get that metallic cat pee thing at all ...and I know there isn't anything else but EST in there.

Here's an update on the EoW situation in my house. I applied 2 stripes of 3" of EoW on my arm (in my bathroom) and my son, who was in my bedroom, asked where the stench came from. Twenty minutes later and with a cover, he still asked why the room was so smelly.

A few days later, I was alone at home and decided to test the EoW again. I turned on the fan to help the dry down process. I applied a cover scent thinking that it's completely safe. Then the bathroom was 'properly ventilated'. My kids identified the scent the moment they came home.

EoW is now officially known as the caterpillar perfume in my family. I'll either add a couple of drops of EoW into my scents, leave the job to the capable hands of Mara or depend on my OCCOs, LAM and BAM.

Oh by the way, EoW doesn't smell that bad to me.

Here's an update on the EoW situation in my house. I applied 2 stripes of 3" of EoW on my arm (in my bathroom) and my son, who was in my bedroom, asked where the stench came from. Twenty minutes later and with a cover, he still asked why the room was so smelly.

A few days later, I was alone at home and decided to test the EoW again. I turned on the fan to help the dry down process. I applied a cover scent thinking that it's completely safe. Then the bathroom was 'properly ventilated'. My kids identified the scent the moment they came home.

EoW is now officially known as the caterpillar perfume in my family. I'll either add a couple of drops of EoW into my scents, leave the job to the capable hands of Mara or depend on my OCCOs, LAM and BAM.

Oh by the way, EoW doesn't smell that bad to me.

The scent of EoW kind of lingers in the air after application....I really prefer adding it to my perfumes or using the wonderful OCCO, LAM/BAM line.....

EoW is now officially known as the caterpillar perfume in my family.

HAHA that was cute. Why do they call it the caterpillar perfume? (you'll have to excuse me for that one going right over my head.....It's Monday!...:)

HAHA that was cute. Why do they call it the caterpillar perfume? (you'll have to excuse me for that one going right over my head.....It's Monday!... :)

I don't know why. They have made up names for the most of the full bottles, poopie, butterfly, baby, etc.

I'll have to ask them tomorrow!

I'm fairly certain a young child is never going to think EoW smells okay. :)

Well, my younger one (girl) is overall more diplomatic. She agrees that EoW smells a little acidic then she crinkles her face up a little and said that there's something else in it.

My son, on the other hand, is more direct, I guess.

My son is the same way when it comes to commenting on scents, no tact at all. :) But I've advised him that he needs to brush up on his diplomacy for the ladies sake.

Edited by luna65

My 3 yr.old absolutely loves CE, he said I smelled like 'yummy cake' when I wore it around him. I'm not sure how he'd feel about straight cops though....

I don't think you really want to know, do you? :666:

Yeah, my son was about 4.5 years old when I first starting wearing EoW.....he would come into the bathroom when I was playing mad scientist with my droppers and pipettes and say...."Mom, are you making something STRANGE again?" And then he would pinch his nose and walk out.....rather entertaining......

Okay this came to my mind .... as the scent lingers, maybe I should apply it outside my apt (balcony or yard), wait till it has dried down, cover it then re-enter the apt.

I like Christine's Tropical Musk but I think it might be too light to add EoW to it and I don't think any of the LAMs or BAMs will go with it.

My 3 yr.old would say my LAM ( resins ) smelled yucky!! Lol.

I'm worried about it. I didn't quite enjoy OCCO Black so my LAM and BAM sandalwood & resins might have to go to my trade post when I'm back.

Sidetrack, if I don't like OCCO Black, should I skip LP Black too? I know many ladies love to use the 2 together.

Okay this came to my mind .... as the scent lingers, maybe I should apply it outside my apt (balcony or yard), wait till it has dried down, cover it then re-enter the apt.

I like Christine's Tropical Musk but I think it might be too light to add EoW to it and I don't think any of the LAMs or BAMs will go with it.

Going outside is a good idea....I didn't realize this before. A couple months ago I ordered some clothes from online & one of the outfits was waaaaay too small. I procrastinated ( which is why I love Zappos ) & couldn't send it back to the site I bought it from ( not Zappos ). My cousin was down & I gave it to her. She called me asking me for the website address here because she said she hung the outfit up & her whole closet smelled like me, lol! So yeah the smells ( good or funky ) do lingers & I would definitely recommend applying straight EOW outside

Going outside is a good idea....I didn't realize this before ...... I would definitely recommend applying straight EOW outside

With the kind of breeze we get here, I'm sure the scent will not linger for long and my neighbours will get a whiff of the 'beautiful' scent.

I don't know why. They have made up names for the most of the full bottles, poopie, butterfly, baby, etc.

I'll have to ask them tomorrow!

Haha that is too cute. I would love to hear their answers. I wonder if (besides the obvious name of Poopie), the names have something to do with how the pheros make them "feel" when they are exposed to them. I'm probably reading too deep into it. But when I was little my mom had a perfume that I nicknamed "delicious" because it literally gave me the same feeling inside as when I ate something really delicious. It did not, however, smell good to me, or of food. It was just named because of the feeling it gave me. Our brains are amazing things!

I think you might be right with the CTM being too light for the EOW. I have a Beta test of CTM with EOW added & I wish I had chosen something different to add the EOW to! It will probably make its way to my trades soon...

With the kind of breeze we get here, I'm sure the scent will not linger for long and my neighbours will get a whiff of the 'beautiful' scent.

Bwahaha!

I'm worried about it. I didn't quite enjoy OCCO Black so my LAM and BAM sandalwood & resins might have to go to my trade post when I'm back.

Sidetrack, if I don't like OCCO Black, should I skip LP Black too? I know many ladies love to use the 2 together.

LP Black is heavy on the patchouli.....if you don't care for patchouli, you probably won't care for LP Black.....

LAM/BAM sandalwood, on the other hand, has a VERY light scent. VERY LIGHT. Almost "not there" type of scent.....the LAMs and BAMs are all made to be very lightly scented.....and the character of the sandalwood and resins is very different from OCCO Black.....

LAM/BAM sandalwood, on the other hand, has a VERY light scent. VERY LIGHT. Almost "not there" type of scent.....the LAMs and BAMs are all made to be very lightly scented.....and the character of the sandalwood and resins is very different from OCCO Black.....

Thanks! Anyway, will give the LAM and BAM a try before deciding their fate.

I wonder if (besides the obvious name of Poopie), the names have something to do with how the pheros make them "feel" when they are exposed to them.

BTW, Poopie is something my son likes very much .... hahaha! My daughter's favourite is "play dough".

I think you might be right with the CTM being too light for the EOW.

So I guess I'll have to resort to applying EoW outside the apt if I want some cops under CTM. I think OCCO White might work while LAM/BAM vanilla & honey might be too heavy for it. I like CTM as it is as I'm still not into vanilla yet.

BTW, Poopie is something my son likes very much .... hahaha! My daughter's favourite is "play dough".

HAHAHAHA your kids are a crack up. Play Dough? LOL!!! I love it!

So I guess I'll have to resort to applying EoW outside the apt if I want some cops under CTM. I think OCCO White might work while LAM/BAM vanilla & honey might be too heavy for it. I like CTM as it is as I'm still not into vanilla yet.

Not a vanilla fan either, although the vanillas here are sooooo much better than the dollar store vanilla body sprays I only had access to as a teen.....

• 2 years later...

I'm actually getting the hang of wearing EoW. In fact, I have a "working" bottle and a backup bottle. I use it sparingly if none of my OCCOs or cops loaded scents don't work with the scent I want to wear.

Anyhow, I had to work one weekend so I wore EoW. Knowing that I was heading out after that, I applied a lot more, i.e. Mara's lilipop maneuver. My daughter happened to wake up early and needed to run to the bathroom and the moment she opened the door, she pinched her nose and asked "what the hell is that scent!"

I'm lucky, like Dolly, EoW dries down to a light flora scent on me but it takes a long time to dry down. 20 is the minimum. I usually have to be naked for 30 or so. I did an experiment one day - not for the weak in the heart folks. I dabbed some of my juice on the back of my hand and dabbed EoW on the other for comparison purposes. Let's just say that EoW is stronger and has a slightly acidic scent to it.

I'm a bit scared of using straight EoW. I have the unscented LAM (x3) and BAM (x2) alcohol sprays. The amount of EoW in those blends is very high and it still takes time to dry down before I can cover them with perfume. But that's okay, the strong copuline smell in those blends is not really unpleasant, not even before dry-down.

Are the results with straight EoW better than with EoW in a phero mix such as LAM?