July Releases

Beccah

I really have no idea what we're getting in the July for August releases, but because the lovely Mara & crew bumped up the Best of PEs month. I'm starting to get really excited that we're getting something even more AWESOME! :jumpforjoy:

No, it hasn't...and it's not going to be next month either. I wouldn't have said as much except I don't want you all to get carried away again. :jumpforjoy:

You guys! No sooner does Mara exit the LP premises then the rumor mill starts churning.

Hmmm...Mawa gone...

Ohhhhh, John-John? Psst, hey buddy?

....Um, Princess Luna Fae? ....Catalina??

You guys! No sooner does Mara exit the LP premises then the rumor mill starts churning.

Hmmm...Mawa gone...

Ohhhhh, John-John? Psst, hey buddy?

....Um, Princess Luna Fae? ....Catalina??

It was an actual post, swear!

It was an actual post, swear!

Lol, I know, dearest halo... I was just amused at the quickness with which this thread began after Mara stepped out the door! We're all just a bunch of jonesin' addicts!

Lol, I know, dearest halo... I was just amused at the quickness with which this thread began after Mara stepped out the door! We're all just a bunch of jonesin' addicts!

I didn't think about Mara's trip when I started the thread. I'd been going thru the site 'window shopping', saying to myself 'I'd best wait till this month's releases....going to start the stalking thread now.' LOL

I didn't think about Mara's trip when I started the thread. I'd been going thru the site 'window shopping', saying to myself 'I'd best wait till this month's releases....going to start the stalking thread now.' LOL

Hehehe.... Yep, i'd say we have a good week or so of stalking that we could do without achieving anything since Mara is away.

Unless she's got one of those fancy iPad thingy's so she could upload the new releases long distance :beggingpleasesmiley:

OR, maybe she's told John-John to do it whilst she's away ;)

Ok, so both options are kinda unlikely... :rolleyes: but they are possible....

Nice. So does anyone want to speculate? With the knowledge that we're not getting the all phero month, I'm stumped!

Nice. So does anyone want to speculate? With the knowledge that we're not getting the all phero month, I'm stumped!

Well, we haven't had this years Summer Solstice yet have we? I think that was part of the July releases wasn't it?

The other ones that I remember are

DS II

Evil in carnation

Jungle Colada

Love Salad

Miss & Mr Right Now

Naughty on the Nile

Neanderlicious

So, if we're following a trend then my guess would be a mix of florals & fruit :D With the florals being more of the heavy/musky ones rather than the light & airy florals of spring.

Edited by Rosebud

Rosebud ever the scientist :) No we haven't gotten the summer solstice blend.....which reminds me I need last years spring equinox for my collection, lol.

Edited by Beccah1

crackheads who smell good :)

Didn't Mara say something a while about this year's summer solstice blend being called Sunfire? Forgive me if I'm hallucinating. :wub:

Linkee please?

Didn't Mara say something a while about this year's summer solstice blend being called Sunfire? Forgive me if I'm hallucinating. ;)

I remembered that too,here it is :)

SUNFIRE

Summer Solstice LP's are usually fruity if I remember correctly... I reckon the name "Sunfire" probably would have been chosen for a reason :)

;) How about blood-orange and sparkly red/pink grapefruit to represent a sunrise or sunshine? A touch of chilli for the fire?

Summer Solstice LP's are usually fruity if I remember correctly... I reckon the name "Sunfire" probably would have been chosen for a reason :lol:

:) How about blood-orange and sparkly red/pink grapefruit to represent a sunrise or sunshine? A touch of chilli for the fire?

Oh my...now that sounds rather intriquing!

How about blood-orange and sparkly red/pink grapefruit to represent a sunrise or sunshine? A touch of chilli for the fire?

Blood orange *swoon* I hope there's blood orange and warm amber and honey....

Edited by Invidiana

Okay I can finally handle smells. (out of my first trimester) I still can't handle any sweet foody scents. It is so weird because it is usually my favorite,but the summer solstice you guys keep talking about sounds like something I can do! I put on my all time fave,Indigo Queen and almost puked! I was soo sad!

Shouldn't be long now....

It may take a few days longer than usual since Mara is away though. I can't remember when she's due back but I think it's late this week some time?

Yes, it was completed and charged on the Summer Solstice, as the others have been done previously.

Thanks, dear. I've never bought full-sizes of the solstice scents, so hadn't been paying attention to them, and wasn't aware of that.

And there are STILL no July releases!!!! Aaargh!!! I'll try to be patient until Mara checks in. :(