New Releases for JULY 2010

Guess who has no access to them ...... sob, sob!

I sent them to you in an email so you could see them. The formatting is not the same, but at least you can see all the text, and hopefully the images too.

xoxoxo

Mara

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent them to you in an email so you could see them. The formatting is not the same, but at least you can see all the text, and hopefully the images too.

xoxoxo

Mara

Thanks! Can I say that I love you and give you some smoochies too?

Edited by JOC

Luna, to you, I say.... :thumbup: What a story! I love it!

Every month, I say that all of you lovely peeps involved have outdone yourselves and I think that you can't possibly top it....however, you have just proven me wrong again! WELL DONE! Can't wait to sniff them!!!

Edited by Dolly

How can anything with "pie" in the name not be delicious, lol.

I have to agree with that.dang I have missed alot

:thumbup: beautiful work ladies n gents you all are fabulous

Luna, to you, I say.... :censored: What a story! I love it!

Every month, I say that all of you lovely peeps involved have outdone yourselves and I think that you can't possibly top it....however, you have just proven me wrong again! WELL DONE! Can't wait to sniff them!!!

I second what Dolly said....ordered my sample pack as soon as I finished Camp Fire Tales 2010!!!!

Ok, Just got the latest PE's up in the store area, yay!

Oh, and Ail says she's going to host the contest for us this weekend! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

scored a bottle of Chris's Peppered Egyptian Musk, nice combination !

(who is Chris ? :) )

when's the contest ? haven't played in a long time

The new scents sound fantastic! I can't wait to get a sampler set to cheer me up, been having a really bad time lately so this month is going to be a real treat!

Oh it's up? YAY! :)

Finally found a quite moment to read at my leisure,

I repeat....you ALWAYS take me there *chills*

Edited by liz

These look amazing and I can't wait until campfire weather. Pregnant in the grips of a Texas heat wave are not fun!!!!!!This makes me sooooo ready for fall. Campfires, falling leaves, sweatshirts, and ghost stories..

Hi Liz!

You are more than welcome to host the contest this month if you like, because I've had a hard weekend health-wise, so I'm not really up to getting this organised..If you don't want to do it though, then as long as everyone is okay to wait until later on in the week, I will get it up and running.

I'm OK now, and feeling far less ill than I was a few hours ago, but I still just really need some proper rest, and to have some quiet time just curled up in my bed tonight.

Thank you and sorry!

Blessings

Ail )O(

oops...just read this Ail, I'd love to, 'cept I don't have a "subject", I could and would be happy to host it next weekend though, let me know.

They all look wonderful, I'm especially looking forward to Ghost Bumps (wish it had different artwork, though, those ghosts are creepy), Spirit Bottle, Shen Tao and LP Sunfire.

Love the theme and the artwork! Still making up my about bottles vs. samples.......

1st One was from True Blood, 2nd was my ex boyfriend, this one is a hotass male model

Hot Damn ,woman :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co ...I thought you were just joking about the ex :great:

The new phone books are here! YAY SMELLIES!!!

Love Potion: Sunfire

Oh my stars this is the perfect LPMP summer blend, I want to snort the entire vial up my nose.

Brother Brimstone

I mainly get a sense of booze and dusty sage from the top notes, but hey, that's what I like in a man. :Hug_emoticon:

Elixir of Silver

Very masculine to me, with a green and resinous aura.

Ghostbumps

Pretty and feminine in an old-fashioned sort of way.

Lure of the Siren

Citrus with a warm undertone of ginger.

Marigold & Amaranth

The apple is the strongest note in the vial, a very crisp fresh apple.

Prophetic Pie

Mmm delicious pie, the fruit and spices blend wonderfully.

S'more Than A Feeling

ZOMG SO YUMMEH NOM NOM NOM

Seven Tears

Definitely cold and watery, like scenting the sea from a distance.

Shen Tao

Gorgeous sweetened peach, but not specifically foody.

Spirit Bottle

This sort of reminds me of Liquid Magix, it's spicy woods but with an ethereal aura.

And YAIS OMG TEH LUNA SCRUB SMELLS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!11

The new phone books are here! YAY SMELLIES!!!

Love Potion: Sunfire

Oh my stars this is the perfect LPMP summer blend, I want to snort the entire vial up my nose.

Brother Brimstone

I mainly get a sense of booze and dusty sage from the top notes, but hey, that's what I like in a man. :Hug_emoticon:

Elixir of Silver

Very masculine to me, with a green and resinous aura.

Ghostbumps

Pretty and feminine in an old-fashioned sort of way.

Lure of the Siren

Citrus with a warm undertone of ginger.

Marigold & Amaranth

The apple is the strongest note in the vial, a very crisp fresh apple.

Prophetic Pie

Mmm delicious pie, the fruit and spices blend wonderfully.

S'more Than A Feeling

ZOMG SO YUMMEH NOM NOM NOM

Seven Tears

Definitely cold and watery, like scenting the sea from a distance.

Shen Tao

Gorgeous sweetened peach, but not specifically foody.

Spirit Bottle

This sort of reminds me of Liquid Magix, it's spicy woods but with an ethereal aura.

And YAIS OMG TEH LUNA SCRUB SMELLS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!11

TY Luna my hapy package should be here Monday & I bet Dolly's(the original Remind Me Again) will be here on the same day *swoons with teh happy thoughts* .

Oh man, a few of these scents are absolutely rockin' my world here on a slow work day! I have on Seven Tears because the instant I smelled it in the bottle I was loving it (so glad I have a big bottle of this one). Shen Tao would smell incredible on a woman but so would Ghost Bumps (I'd be following her around wearing this) and LP Sunfire smells like a beach vacation. Before I forget, Spirit Bottle has a very unique scent that I can't place but also couldn't stop sniffing. Very cool!

I liked Seven Tears enough to wash off everything else and just wear that. Unfortunately, I'd tried Brother Brimstone first and had to scrub it off after an hour. Not every scent works for everyone but I know that others will enjoy this one more than I.

Edit- Prophetic Pie, YUM! Wow, I think I'm going to end up getting a few big bottles this month (even if they end up hanging around my office bookshelf looking good.)

Edited by Snoopyace