Dagmar's Linden Lily & Lotus

Beccah

This snifee came as a freebie in my order. It is a light, sweet floral that highly reminiscent of 'Wishcraft' for me. I do hop ethis becaomes avilable to purchase because the scent is highly addictive & would make a wonderful beta spray!

This one is VERY floral & to my nose, White. It smells like a beautiful woman wearing a crisp White Linen Suit & elegant white "Ascot Races" type hat. I almost get a picture in my mind of Audrey Hepburn in "My Fair Lady" (the dressed up one). For a moment, I thought that it was going to go all suffocating "Old Lady" on me :rolleyes: but thank goodness, it didn't.

White, clean, & very floral.

This one is VERY floral & to my nose, White. It smells like a beautiful woman wearing a crisp White Linen Suit & elegant white "Ascot Races" type hat. I almost get a picture in my mind of Audrey Hepburn in "My Fair Lady" (the dressed up one). For a moment, I thought that it was going to go all suffocating "Old Lady" on me :rolleyes: but thank goodness, it didn't.

White, clean, & very floral.

Yes I can see that...So happy it played nice for you, lol. I think I would be sad for anyone who couldn't wear it.

• 7 years later...

Yet another sniffie I happened to find...this one reminds me of Sneaky Clean in that it does have a clean linear elegance to it. On me it's not quite as floral as I thought it might be.