Coffee-Sugar Scrub anyone?

Potion Master

Not even a little bit? I mean, I don't get massive suds, but there is some foaming action when I get it going. It takes a bit of scrubbing to do so, though.

Not even a little bit? I mean, I don't get massive suds, but there is some foaming action when I get it going. It takes a bit of scrubbing to do so, though.

well, it turns white, kinda creamy, but not frothy or anything. I still LUV it though.

well, it turns white, kinda creamy, but not frothy or anything. I still LUV it though.

That's what it is supposed to do, exactly.

Without the sudsing butter, all you get is oil and scrub, and it's not easy to wash off. It's a more, scrub and moisturize, but not clean, thingy.

• 1 month later...

Oooo I really like this. I've tried different scrubs and they tend to be too rough and tear my skin. (Hey, I'm a delicate freakin princess!) This feels rough like it is doing the job, but I don't get redness or uneven areas. Lots of moisture. Smells good too.

ZOMG, the Irish Cream & Caramel is the one I want to eat! It reminds me of one of my favorite ice creams, Ben & Jerry's Dublin Mudslide.

Edited by luna65

ZOMG, the Irish Cream & Caramel is the one I want to eat! It reminds me of my one my favorite ice creams, Ben & Jerry's Dublin Mudslide.

Ohhhhhh GAAHHHH YUMMMZ :666: I ordered one last night,I am sooo glad I did not miss out on this one !!

• 2 weeks later...

THIS SMELLS SOOOOO GOOOOOODDDDD!!! Irish Cream and Caramel coffee sugar scrubbbbbb.... MMMM... Reminds me of Baileys with vanilla ice cream.... YUMMMMM... I wanna eat this now!!! :D

I couldn't wait till tonight to test this sugar scrub!!! Coz i really need a shower to refresh my mind and make me feel warmer!!! This is AMAZING.... I didn't want to leave the shower because it smelt SOOOOOO GOODDDDD... I want a Body CREAMMMM of this!!! Ba.... felt like i was drowning in a tub of coffee cream....I "washed" my face with this and it instantly woke me up from the challenging essays! The warmth of the water, the steam... the scent of the scrub.... It was AMAZING!!! This is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER than Body Shop scrub i have at home!

This is MUCH MORE WORTH IT! And it brings you a smile using it! WIN WIN! :D

Edited by bumbob

Ummm,yeah,Bumbob,I like the Irish coffee one too...I love your enthusiasm :D I so could see this in a scent,a really creamy version.You would have loved the Peppermint/Coffee <my fav>one,or the original for that matter,the one that inspired Luna's Sungold Mocha :D

• 1 year later...

OMG got my Coffee bath bomb(s) this weekened!!! Holy crap they are huge and smell YUMMMMMY!

I cannot wait to try them out! I plan on doing a whole coffee scrub bath before my trip!

I can't get over how big they are! I have two big coffee balls waiting for me! lol