Prophetic Pie

luna65

Guest cutie.pie

I apply it on myself. But next month I'll get a book Beccah suggested, "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic in Rootwork, Conjure, and Spiritual Church Services", because I wanna learn more about candles and spell potions.

• 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I recently gathered up All the LPs to move the collection over to my folks' house, where I'll be staying this fall. In the course of it I came across so many old favorites that had fallen off my radar. Imagine my joy when I found not one but two almost full bottles of Prophetic Pie! I've been very stressed recently in anticipation of the move and also stepping into an expanded position with more responsibility at my work. I had forgotten how perfect this one is for just that kind of stress-- and the scent! I think it must be at its peak of perfection. The persiimmon and rhubard are sparkling bright, and the crust and sugary spices provide the perfect complentary sweetness. I just reread my earlier reviews and laughed because everytime I have put this one the last few days I have though, Dear Goddess of Perfumes, PLEASE let Mara give us another fruit pie scent soon! I missed out on Mayberry, which I still kick myself over -- I MUST HAVE MORE PIE!!!!!!!