Hey! I'm back and makin money with my pheros!

HI LP LOVELIES!

After a long hiatus from the forum, Cheese is back again. Lonnng storys, see my journal for the details.

Just wanted to let ya know, Swimming with Sharks(and to a smaller extent, Open Windows), has been makin that green roll in!

I started a new job about three weeks ago in Greektown, Detroit. I'm a waitress and bartender again(hey, we do what we must to pay the bills, no?). I actually ADORE my new job, but that's not the point of this thread.

When I started working at Loco's(such an appropriate name for my place of employment), I was wearing Ail's Open Windows under my fragrance of choice. No, kidding, that phero makes ya feel sooooo sparkly, approachable, not to mention just beautiful. I exuded confidence and bubbliness with it and like no other serving job I've ever had, the tips I was getting began to be quite phenonmenal compared to a phero free workday at any other joint I've slung hash at.

Fast forward a week---I stumble across my bottle of "Money Honey", which out of my LP collection, I hadn't paid much mind to for one reason or other. I never really gave Swimming with Sharks a 'run for it's money-yes, pun intended :) ..and my stars, the HITS I've had with that one!

I realize SWS is for women trying to climb the corporate ladder, which isn't my ballgame at present, but lemme tell ya, in the service industry, THAT STUFF IS MAGIC.

I'm not sure if it's the phero alone, or the money drawing notes that comes with it-or a conglomeration of the two...but folks, my tip ratio since wearing that potion to work has been about 30 percent(avereage is 15 to 20 percent for waitstaff and bar).

It has been bringing in cash for me daily for a solid two weeks now, and I'm recommending it to a few (adored) co-workers.

I find SWS works as a financial draw on both women and men. While wearing sexy pheros and dominance pheros in the workplace can backfire unless I'm waiting strictly on men(and Dominance can seem intimidating even to the fellas), Open Windows and Swimming with sharks have both been a godsend.

I've been away from the forum too long, and I don't recall the exact science between these two, but I just wanted to share woith the group of ya'll that they've been workin like the magic charms they are! So give em' a whirl!! I know I for one intend to have MANY more scents laced with these two if for nothing more than to be able to afford my beloved LP's again!! :happybirthday: .

So thats it. Just thought I'd "Share the Wealth"-yes, pun intended, yet again.

If you guys and gals haven't scoped those two out yet, and you work in the service, bar, cosmotologist, commision based, ect, institutes, DO IT! You won't be dissapointed.

Talk to y'all later. Time to shower and update my journal before I gotta hit the hay.

So good to be back again! I'm aiming to be able to buy at least 2 bottles of new scents a month now since I'm actually productive. Good night LP friends!

Much Love-Lori

EXCELLENT!!. Report Chesseburger79. I'm still absorbing everything. I must go back and read it again. I'm glad your back and doing very well from what I read. I too wear Money Honey but havent used it in conjunction with Open Windows but will after your post.

Excellent Cheesy! The extra money is the intent of the potion, so you are getting "double duty" from both the potion and the pheros.....

I have some Money Honey around here, I think.....I may have to give it another shot.....I like PCMP though.....I think it has SWS in it as well.....

OOOOH---I just wished for you to come back yesterday or the day before. Excellent! I am so glad you are making some money Honey!

See the MR's not so bad...

HEY Cheesie !! glad to have you back GIRL !! but mostly....that things are on a roll for you !

BIG HUGS !!

HI LP LOVELIES!

After a long hiatus from the forum, Cheese is back again. Lonnng storys, see my journal for the details.

Just wanted to let ya know, Swimming with Sharks(and to a smaller extent, Open Windows), has been makin that green roll in!

I started a new job about three weeks ago in Greektown, Detroit. I'm a waitress and bartender again(hey, we do what we must to pay the bills, no?). I actually ADORE my new job, but that's not the point of this thread.

When I started working at Loco's(such an appropriate name for my place of employment), I was wearing Ail's Open Windows under my fragrance of choice. No, kidding, that phero makes ya feel sooooo sparkly, approachable, not to mention just beautiful. I exuded confidence and bubbliness with it and like no other serving job I've ever had, the tips I was getting began to be quite phenonmenal compared to a phero free workday at any other joint I've slung hash at.

Fast forward a week---I stumble across my bottle of "Money Honey", which out of my LP collection, I hadn't paid much mind to for one reason or other. I never really gave Swimming with Sharks a 'run for it's money-yes, pun intended :Dancing_Grapefruit: ..and my stars, the HITS I've had with that one!

I realize SWS is for women trying to climb the corporate ladder, which isn't my ballgame at present, but lemme tell ya, in the service industry, THAT STUFF IS MAGIC.

I'm not sure if it's the phero alone, or the money drawing notes that comes with it-or a conglomeration of the two...but folks, my tip ratio since wearing that potion to work has been about 30 percent(avereage is 15 to 20 percent for waitstaff and bar).

It has been bringing in cash for me daily for a solid two weeks now, and I'm recommending it to a few (adored) co-workers.

I find SWS works as a financial draw on both women and men. While wearing sexy pheros and dominance pheros in the workplace can backfire unless I'm waiting strictly on men(and Dominance can seem intimidating even to the fellas), Open Windows and Swimming with sharks have both been a godsend.

I've been away from the forum too long, and I don't recall the exact science between these two, but I just wanted to share woith the group of ya'll that they've been workin like the magic charms they are! So give em' a whirl!! I know I for one intend to have MANY more scents laced with these two if for nothing more than to be able to afford my beloved LP's again!! :) .

So thats it. Just thought I'd "Share the Wealth"-yes, pun intended, yet again.

If you guys and gals haven't scoped those two out yet, and you work in the service, bar, cosmotologist, commision based, ect, institutes, DO IT! You won't be dissapointed.

Talk to y'all later. Time to shower and update my journal before I gotta hit the hay.

So good to be back again! I'm aiming to be able to buy at least 2 bottles of new scents a month now since I'm actually productive. Good night LP friends!

Much Love-Lori

Hiiiiiii Cheesy,

It is so good to see you around. so happy all is going well for you...thank you so much yet again, because I am still loving the "baby" LP you created for me back some while ago...it is still all that I wanted and then some.

Be blessed and so good to see you here.

djac

OOOOH---I just wished for you to come back yesterday or the day before. Excellent! I am so glad you are making some money Honey!

Same here you where on my mind,glad things going well

luv SWS and OW

missed ya

Aw thanks everyone! I got too sleepy the other night to update my journal, but I'll start tonight. Its 530 am and I JUST got home from work. Even though it's late, I can't ever fall right to sleep after work. I gotsta unwind.

Haha, it's really hard to go straight to my journal though! I want to read reviews and catch up on some of the things I've missed!

Beccah, what's an MR? Djac, it's good to see you too! We both took off for awhile and came back. Hey, how can ya not? I'm really glad you like Sweet Baby. I do too. I can't really afford to design scents again jussst yet, but in due time. I actually work and pay bills like a real grown human now. Bout damn time...but like my boy Stephen King says-The past is history and the futures a mystery. So no kicking myself for the past or fretting over the future. One day at a time...might seem a little cliche, but it's true.

And no TG, no more leaving.

Dolly, I have a sample vial of PCMP, I need to find it and try it. I'm also down to about half a bar of your awesome soap...I'll have to facebook ya about that or something, but its such great stuff.

And again, everyone else, thanks for the welcome back--again--!!

Love you guys. Let me poke around a tad and head over to my journal.

I have more phero chatter to post too, but I'll get there. I also miss the trading post. Being back is like comin home to a bunch of new cool furniture or somethin, ya know? With all the sweet new scents and reviews, but it's also so familiar and FAMILIAL.

You all rule. Now, time for me to write and nose around a bit before the sandman comes.

PS-Thanks for saying I posted a good report! I'll try to keep em comin!

Love ya both!

ATTN-Mara, Danna and Ail--can we please get an Alexander Skarsgard specific phero? Haha!!! :sock puppet shaking no ha:

Or at least one that attracks men that look just like him....