Liquid Fluorite

Pretty blue liquid!

(But I'm just commenting on the scent, I have a Trial Vial from my subscription.)

The herbs are sort of woven into the tea notes with the papaya floating on top of that. The fern gives it a sort of aquatic feel, although tea accords have that kind of evocation for me as well, but the fern makes it feel a little more "fresh." I'm not sensing the zinnia (the scent of the flower reminds me somewhat of geranium) and the woods provide a smooth finish, not necessarily an actual impression.

To be honest, I don't know if I could wear this, but it's very much a work-friendly scent to me, it's the kind of bright and clean scent people don't find offensive, and is very evocative of the purpose, in that it's akin to turning on a bright light, olfactorily speaking. So for those who like the scent and for whom Focus Potion works, I'd say it's a great addition to the arsenal.

Edited by luna65

bright light is a perfect way to describe it Luna. Bright, fresh, herbal, dries down much more smooth and mellow. Not my favorite type of scent since I am foodie/powder/fruity kinda girl but I am thinking about keeping the trial vial for intent

Got mine today! It's a light, beautiful floral on me, and on my skin, the florals remind me strongly of Tabby. Which is great, because I love Tabby on me. I get the herbals floating in & out too & they sit on my skin similar to Couer de L'amour, just not as strong. Again, great! I like Couer on me too.

As far as focus potion, I love it, just couldn't use it in my Focus Pocus, as the scent gave me a RAGING headache. It wasn't the pheromone, but definitely the scent.

The pendant is pretty. I got a green one (I lurves green) & it is rough faceted (unpolished) and wrapped in copper wire. I will be sure to wear it under my clothes my first few weeks of work (as well as wearing my Liquid Flourite), as I'll be in product training :lol:

I was hoping that the scent of this one would work for me. A definite homerun on this one Mara! And, for me, not a moment too soon!

The descriptions and reviews are making me want some of this. Though the name makes me think of toothpaste, lol.

LOL ^_^

I don't suggest brushing with it though...:)

This one reminds me a lot of Century 21 Venus, which I LOVE. It is liquid sunshine in a bottle, except that it is blue. It definately feels blue, but it is like blue glitter and not bummed out blue. It is definately a great scent for work or for during the day. It is bright, fresh and crisp all at the same time. I great scent to head into fall with to remind you that life still sparkles.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

this was very clean crisp scent to me. blue and citrisy at first then mellows out. lasted all day at work. love it!!!!

pretty pendant too. mine is a blue stone

Edited by ravenwing

• 4 months later...

I've tried Liquid Fluorite in the past and I was a little disappointed. I don't know if I was put off by the scent, but I didn't notice any phero effects either, which was sort of obnoxious for me because I had a ton of class work to do on that day and to top it off, I didn't really smell very good.

I'm not really a big fruit person (I like gourmand and floral, or gourmand-and-floral) so I knew that I was taking a chance on it, but I thought that the bergamot would be the one that amped on me. Unfortunately, it was the papaya. I can't handle papaya when a slice is sitting right in front of me - that's how much papaya and I do not jive together.

On me, LF smelled like kid's juice.

As for the pheromone, it's assumed failure has more to do with the fact that I was anxious and unhappy with the papaya bomb I had just been assaulted with. I've heard some really amazing things about the focus pheromone but the delivery just wasn't right for me.

• 8 months later...

This is a very bright scent - I can see how it would be perfect for work. I get a bit of the fruits, and the teas. It really is a nice scent, and I'm taking it out of my swap box, lol. Hope to be able to comment on the phero part later :)