New Releases for SEPTEMBER 2010

Potion Master

AD-LPAutumn2010.jpg

Love Potion: Autumnal Equinox 2010

Yummeh LP seasonal, with fresh pumpkins and creammmm! Empowered on the Equinox, with an impressive whooosh, from two sides of the planet at the same time. Empowered for success in LOVE!

AD-FlyingPotion.jpg

Flying Potion - Phero Enhanced w/ Alpha-Androstenol

Ylang ylang EO, black licorice, marshmallow, vanilla pod, grapefruit, cassis, a tiny touch of cider spices, and a "raging assload" of alpha-nol. This one is a spray, and, yowza, no spritzing while operating heavy machinery! Wooohooo, party on!

P.S.: Oh, and contrary to the label, there's no pumpkin in this one - I just liked the feathers over the cauldron. And you should have seen this one while it brewed. Sooo cool, it bubbled and boiled amazingly, just bursting with MAGIC!

AD-VampCabernet.jpg

Vampire Cabernet

Cabernet, Honeycomb, Wild Cherry, and Sandalwood attar. Bloody rich and gorgeous!

AD-Risen.jpg

Risen

A deeply resinous blend of ambergris and "white" patchouli, swathed in frankincense, topped in copal, and a drop of resinous dragon's blood. May be worn by both sexes. No sweetness, and the copal resin suggests a tinge of citrus. Sacred, soothing, and spiritual.

AD-BlueCornGirl.jpg

Blue Corn Girl

Popcorn with toffee and a rich autumn-ized caramel. Delish!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AD-ScreamHalloween.jpg

I Scream for Halloween

A fleshy 'round' pumpkin scent, lightly spiced, over the scent of that rich, high fat content dairy vanilla ice cream we used to eat as children, with the little wooden spoons...remember?

AD-Verhext.jpg

Verhext

(it means Bewitched in German!)

Warm woods and fallen leaves, wood fire smoke, a trio of spicy pepper EOs, dragon's blood resin, patchouli and fig. We think guys will like this one too

AD-CandleWind.jpg

Candle in the Wind

Hey, you smell just like a candle! bwaha! A spicy traditional harvest time blend of Pumpkin, Ginger, Orange and Dragon's Blood - the resiny kind, not the bleh cherry kind!

AD-NibbleThis.jpg

Nibble Me This...

An appley blend, definitely masculine enough for the guys to wear, but you gals will love it too. Ripe red apples, bolstered by teak woods and fall leaves, oak resinoid and oak moss. mmm, nibble-able. (John says it's one of his favorite scents EVER!)

AD-HauntedHallows.jpg

Haunted Hallows

Goth-y, haunted blend. Freshly turned earth, a non-foody dry vanilla forms the middle, with a trio of lillies on top, and a pair of patchoulis on the bottom - one aged, one smoky. This doesn't come off as overtly floral at all, it really is quite Goth, settling into a "mysterious" combo. This is a perfect blend to wear (or even put in your oil burner) for Halloween atmosphere.

AD-ScarletLeaf.jpg

Scarlet Leaf

Autumnal and slightly candy-like, with a touch of spooky decay. 3 sources of pomegranate, cocoa absolute, and Indian patchouli over the warm scent of slightly spiced autumn woods.

-------------------------------------

Oh yeah, and a couple of other new items:

I am whipping up some lovely magickal bath bombs for the tub, in a broad variety of scents and intents. Wait till you see, so pretty!

And the scrub of the month is coffee and white sugar, scented with pumpkin, fudge, pralines and cream.

Next month's scrub is already done too - finely ground sea salt for that one. I'm going to give it away with it's corresponding perfume.

Oh Holy cow! I am so not ready! LOL Okay...yes I am! Describe please! LOL

They look great! Can't wait to try some of these!

Everything looks awesome. I love anything with pumpkin in it. And OMG what great timing. My money fairy arrives at 5pm today and she's bringing extra cash this time. I always go for the sampler but I know that at least 3 of these are going to warrant full bottles for sure. Flying Potion, Risen and Verhext are already calling my name.

Oh my these all do look wonderful, it will definitely be a full bottle LP Autumnal Equinox '10 (I love collecting all the LP variants) & a monthly sampler.

OH MY ! They look FAAAABBBBBBBuuuuLLLLLOUS !! GREAT labels too ;)

sampler for sure, hmm...full sz btls, thinking of LP:Autumnal Eqinox 2010, Risen, I Scream for Halloween, Candle in the Wind, Haunted Hallows and Scarlet Leaf, gotta wait for descriptions, hell....I want 'em ALL :cry::cry:

when can we order ?

Edited by liz

OH MY ! They look FAAAABBBBBBBuuuuLLLLLOUS !! GREAT labels too :cry:

sampler for sure, hmm...full sz btls, thinking of LP:Autumnal Eqinox 2010, Risen, I Scream for Halloween, Candle in the Wind, Haunted Hallows and Scarlet Leaf, gotta wait for descriptions, hell....I want 'em ALL :cry::cry:

when can we order ?

It's evident both Liz's have itching trigger fingers right now. ;)

Can't wait for descriptions! I'm sure I'll be ordering several of these (and hopefully catching up on the last 2 months)!

Awww...pumpkin? One of my favorites! I haven't even gotten my sale stuff yet, or my last order LOL...I probably shouldn't but I know I will probably order something anyway ;)

Awww...pumpkin? One of my favorites! I haven't even gotten my sale stuff yet, or my last order LOL...I probably shouldn't but I know I will probably order something anyway ;)

I type this with tears in my eyes....I used my last bit of Halloween Moon today..... I just know I can find a replacemnent for it when I see the WONDERFUL descriptions for these WONDERFUL potions.

I type this with tears in my eyes....I used my last bit of Halloween Moon today..... I just know I can find a replacemnent for it when I see the WONDERFUL descriptions for these WONDERFUL potions.

I have never even tried the fabled Halloween Moon, but I'm sure these will more than make up for that ;) Can anyone tell I'm a pumpkinphile yet?

Kbudish, that is a an absolutely gorgeous picture of you and your two little girls!

Edited by Invidiana

I have never even tried the fabled Halloween Moon, but I'm sure these will more than make up for that :^^: Can anyone tell I'm a pumpkinphile yet?

Kbudish, that is a an absolutely gorgeous picture of you and your two little girls!

Thanks!(blushing) That is sooo sweet! I will be expecting the arrival of another little girl on Nov. 29! Yes Halloween Moon was marvelous. I am sure one of these will help me survive the loss!

Thanks!(blushing) That is sooo sweet! I will be expecting the arrival of another little girl on Nov. 29! Yes Halloween Moon was marvelous. I am sure one of these will help me survive the loss!

Oooh, you tried to sneak that in there----Congratulations!!

Thanks! You guys are funny! We weren't expecting to have any more little pumpkins....SURPRISE!.....Oh well..What is one more sweet little princess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kbudish

Thanks! You guys are funny! We weren't expecting to have any more little pumpkins....SURPRISE!.....Oh well..What is one more sweet little princess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I remember your telling us in a post awhile back that you were going to have another child. You know you will have to post a photo of her after her arrival. Congratulations and hope you sail through the delivery.

ohhh !! CONGRATULATIONS Kbudish !!

I will be expecting the arrival of another little girl on Nov. 29!

Oh gosh,I did not know you were due in only two more months :^^: I hope you find the perfect replacement for Halloween Moon...I am excited,this is my first time for the Halloween releases!

Congratulations! You have an adorable family already, I am sure one more princess will make you all the cutest ever!

So Lucky! So you know for sure it's a girl? If only I could produce one of those for certain, lol. You know the upside to all girls, is that eventually your LP ddiction will be justifiable (when they're dipping into your collection).

You guys are the best! Thanks for all the well wishes. Since I have HUGE babies.....over 9 pounds...They are planned C-sections. I am lucky they have always been easy...so far. I am sure this will be fine to. NOW back to LP's....If I don't get descriptions soon....I might go into early labor!