New Releases for SEPTEMBER 2010

Potion Master

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are the best! Thanks for all the well wishes. Since I have HUGE babies.....over 9 pounds...They are planned C-sections. I am lucky they have always been easy...so far. I am sure this will be fine to. NOW back to LP's....If I don't get descriptions soon....I might go into early labor!

Haha & I need to work on my projects for finals next week, but I can't concentrate, must have descriptions! LMFAO!

Nope - you the only one who caught the sudden appearance of the bat man.

B)

Hahahahaha_HA I saw you post it in the Apple thread and I went

DudeWhat.jpg

I was pretty sure it was not ones posted the other day...whew I feel better :001_tt2:

Haha & I need to work on my projects for finals next week, but I can't concentrate, must have descriptions! LMFAO!

Ha ha, I think we're all beginning to have withdrawal symptoms. We're like little Halloween monsters fiening for our next fix. LOL, this is too funny.

Anyhow, the labels are gorgeous and makes me want each and every one of them, I never had a pumpkin perfume so I can't wait to see how one will smell. Thanks for the Halloween tricks and treats LPMP!

If I don't get descriptions soon....I might go into early labor!

Ahhhhh, I couldn't stand the pressure! See how pregnant women get what they want? LOL! Congrats to you, dear Kim!

See first post. Thumbnail descriptions added, and Lt Luna's masterpieces shall be ready by the end of the weekend, and away we go! You can order sample sets now if you wish, but the individual items won't be up for a few days yet.

Thanks everyone, have a wonderful weekend!

xoxoxox

Mara

I'm glad that I've decided to check the forum. Will have to study it tomorrow as the three of us are have high fever now (bummer .... just 3 days to go before I leave for my solo trip).

Feel better soon JOC!

Mara, you know you're killing me here, don't you? As if I don't have enough LPs already!!!

the description for the pack says that you get this months ten but there is eleven here so I was wondering which ones we get. Thanks.

You get all the new releases for the month regardless of whether it's ten or eleven.

Oh WOW...love love love this months offerings...trying to wrap my brain around how Flying Potion will smell and will have to try Candle In The Wind,no Dragon's Blood has ever worked on me,this one might be the one that does :) ...and Scarlet Leaf sounds especially intriguing.Oh oh I am ready to order too but do not want this to stall my outstanding orders further either.

Jonesin for Lt Luna's contributions big time
:lol:

I ordered the monthly sampler, must be frugal till the car is fixed. I also love how 'Candle In The Wind' is a wink @ all the times we've been told we smell like a candle, bwahaha! Which I always take as a complement, because mainstream perfume can smell a bit 'old ladyish' to many an untrained nose.

I also just ordered the monthly sampler. I can't wait. Thanks Mara.....You saved the day!

forgot...The Equinox potion for sure and I Scream For Halloween too...Blue Corn Girl,maybe. I sure do appreciate looking at the graphics and fonts,not to mention the clever names :lol:

New Releases and Trial Sizes, etc., now available in the shopping cart. :thumbup:

Expanded descriptions/perfumerie and the rest tomorrow.

(Thanks Luna!!! Thanks Ail!!! Thanks John!!! for the EXTRA FAB assistance this month!)

Bed now!!!

:019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

xoxoxoxoxo

I wonder if Vampire Cabernet could be like Blood Martini. I really loved 7 minutes to midnight (it has pumpkin in it) are any of the pumpkin scents going to have a similar quality?

I loved Blood Martini too. If it's anything like it I'll buy a large bottle for sure.

Any time frame of when the bath bombs/pumpkin sugar scrub will be up? I hate to be a pest but while I'm antsy to snap up the new releases I also don't want to have to cost you any more Paypal fees with two separate orders.

Thank you, Invidiana! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I plan to have those up today.

To answer the Qs...I TRY not to do anything too similar to what has come before.

That said, if you like Blood Martini, you might give Scarlet Leaf a try. It may have a similar quality but the ingredients are indeed different. (yes, fruit and wood, but different fruit, different wood).

The Halloween collection is traditionally a pretty "foody" month. I didn't do anything as "perfumey" as 7 Minutes to Midnight with the pumpkins this month, sorry!

Oh, and Garland & Lace 2 is sold out, but we're getting a lot of OOS notices from people pressing that button, so a suggestion - if you're looking for something along those lines, then you MUST try Vicars and Tarts from last month.

:019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Oh, and Garland & Lace 2 is sold out, but we're getting a lot of OOS notices from people pressing that button, so a suggestion - if you're looking for something along those lines, then you MUST try Vicars and Tarts from last month.

I second this--strongly! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co