Suggestions?

Snoopyace

Okay, I am looking for some suggestions from all the wonderful women here. I don't know how many of you have smelled either of these scents but I am going out to learn how to salsa dance and want to smell great tonight. (Lots of single women!) :)

I'm torn between Mark's Girl Nip (which I consistently get TONS of compliments on) or Teacher's Pest which the 2 times I've worn it have also given me tons of compliments. Any input would be greatly appreciated! (I'm leaving in about 3 1/2 hours so that should give a few people time to chime in. THANKS!

I enjoy them both, but personally I think I will go wild for Teacher's Pest on Quince because it has the notes I love (I've already enjoyed it on myself several times, heh). But also I would say wear the one you feel most comfortable in, like you'll forget about it till someone mentions it and yet when you get a whiff you say to yourself damn I smell good!

I enjoy them both, but personally I think I will go wild for Teacher's Pest on Quince because it has the notes I love (I've already enjoyed it on myself several times, heh). But also I would say wear the one you feel most comfortable in, like you'll forget about it till someone mentions it and yet when you get a whiff you say to yourself damn I smell good!

Thanks, I do love both of them. :)

A lot of the reason I've only worn Teacher's Pest twice is because honestly, the scent seems so wonderfully wicked that I only feel like I should wear it when I'm out at a club or for date night (haven't had this long either so that plays into it). I'll wait to decide and see if anyone else wants to chime in but I think I know where I'm leaning.

Thanks for the replies! Looks like a tie so far!

To me Pest is cuddly-er...Nip is more in line with what you are planning tonight (at least as far as I knew last night! LOL).

Have Fun! You will be "hot stuff" regardless of the cologne you choose.

Seems like I'd better rock Mark's Girl Nip since I am looking to be Mr Human Cat Nip and not Mr Cuddle Bunny (that comes with the relationship). :)

Seems like I'd better rock Mark's Girl Nip since I am looking to be Mr Human Cat Nip and not Mr Cuddle Bunny (that comes with the relationship). :thumbup:

Thanks for the input everyone!

A little late but want to say I hope you have a great time,Salsa dancing is a lot of fun :) ...I have not smelled either, but agree 100% with Luna,wear what you are most comfortable in.

...and we want reports mister!! :thumbup:

Went with Mark's Girl Nip and had a great time last night! Got 3 specific compliments on the cologne and learned the basic steps of Salsa, the Cha Cha and the Merengue. :thumbup:

Oh Yay! I am glad you enjoyed yourself! Sounds like a ton of fun!

Oh that is great...hope you are going again soon to learn more,Salsa dancing is so upbeat and energetic...really gets the heart pumping :thumbup:

It sure does! Wore me out. I can't wait to go again, though! :banana010: