Flying Potion

This stuff is the shiznit!

(1) I love Autumn scents! The most prevalent genre of fragrance oils in my bazillions I have for my candlemaking is probably Autumn season scents. The marshmallow, licorice, and other sweet spices in this are perfect for this time.

(2) I had spent hours this morning slaving over said candlemaking, my back was aching a little, I'm feeling overwhelmed with other work and projects, was just getting in "one of those moods". Well, my LP package came in the mail today, and 'Flying Potion' was the first thing I spritzed on, toward the end of candlemaking session. About 15 minutes later I'm bouncing off the walls. Perky as can be. Now I'm calculating on tackling that bellydance choreography I've got to perform in less than 2 weeks...

Yep, good stuff. Grab it before it's gone! I see this flying (pun not intended) off the shelves like 'Captivation Equation' did.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine today & I spritzed liberally. I don't get any anise (for me that's a good thing). It does have a similiar feel to CE for me.

hmm....not bad, just sprayed, get the Grapefruit 1st, does Marshmallow root smell like marshmallows ? cause I think I smell that too, get anise, but it's not overpowering on me (that's a plus). No Ylang Ylang (another PLUS), or if it's there, it's not like Tantric Butterfly, phew ! still on the fence, but so far it's nice, bright.

Edited by liz

I called Mara under the influence of Flying Potion...and that was just one spritz! So this is powerful stuff y'all. I told M it was a very sort "her" scent in that it makes me think of her scent-wise. But I'll elaborate later on.

Dude, I was stuck in traffic! But there was no actual flying, dagnabit! :lol:

Okay, now I can say I love that initial burst of grapefruit, zing! And then it goes creamy-spicy-sweet and is just so huffable! *snorts skin* This is a must-have!

(The a-nol makes me punctuate!!!)

Yep the scent is just nom nom nom & @ the very end I got the slightest hint of anise. In this blend it's lovely & completely & unexpectedly complementary. In every other scent except for White Licorice, anise literally nauseates me. Not so here...I like this one! Lifted up my terrible mood & I actually got a complement on my work of rearranging..after having been told it was hideous! Even the MIL said it looked better! Definitely full bottle on this one, if it doesn't disappear before I can order, lol.

It sounds *so* delicious but walloping amounts of a-nol scare me :lol: my own fault, terrible OD experience, should've known better... I envy y'all who can fearlessly blast away with like woozy floozy and CE... guess I'll make do w/timid use of my sample and cross fingers for a pheroless version sumday....

It sounds *so* delicious but walloping amounts of a-nol scare me :abfx: my own fault, terrible OD experience, should've known better... I envy y'all who can fearlessly blast away with like woozy floozy and CE... guess I'll make do w/timid use of my sample and cross fingers for a pheroless version sumday....

The phero releases that we get in the monthly sampler are @ 1/3rd the strength of the unscented or boosted scents.

Edited by Beccah1

but then i b even sadder when my sample is done ... sniff

I just pray that stock holds out until I can order this month :abfx:

The phero releases that we get in the monthly sampler are @ 1/3rd the strength of the unscented or boosted scents.

Yes but there might actually be a larger amount of a-nol in this particular blend, though Mara would have to confirm that, but it's the impression I got from her notes/posts about it.

Yes but there might actually be a larger amount of a-nol in this particular blend, though Mara would have to confirm that, but it's the impression I got from her notes/posts about it.

Well I did notice the a-nol smell on the drydown....I just thought it would be more more expensive if there were more 'mones in it. We're so lucky :abfx:

ETA: Forgot to type more first bahaha!

Edited by Beccah1

There is. There's a ton of alpha-nol in this blend. I was going for the "floozy" or "flying" effect, but even so, I calculated wrong and added more than I intended. That's what happens under the effect of Alpha Nol...you just get all, "wooohooo!" and the next thing you know, your underwear is stuck in a tree. :abfx:

..even tho anol smells like pork roll to DH...lol

PORK ROLL ? oh my !

sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with my sniffer !? I've read so many times that certain pheros smell icon8.gif i.e EST, but I don't get that from any of my phero laced/boosted scents, 'cept when it has cops in it.

Is that nornal ?

do some of us not smell the eeky stuff ?

mai finger is on the "checkout" button ready to order a full size btl, but not sure yet (I hate when that happens)

PORK ROLL ? oh my !

sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with my sniffer !? I've read so many times that certain pheros smell icon8.gif i.e EST, but I don't get that from any of my phero laced/boosted scents, 'cept when it has cops in it.

Is that nornal ?

mai finger is on the "checkout" button ready to order a full size btl, but not sure yet (I hate when that happens)

I don't get a bad smell either from any of the pheros I have tried so far...thank goodness...and so far no one I have been around has made any negative comments,including my niece,who would tell me :party:

Awww go on ,Liz ya know ya wanna :abfx:

Awww go on ,Liz ya know ya wanna :abfx:

omg ! I think I can actually feel you twisting my arm, HEH !!

Yeah I'd say so, I can nearly always smell the pheros but it's usually not an issue, although some of the Pharmacom mixes were particularly potent to my nose. Other people are not sensitive to the scent of the components at all.

Yeah I'd say so, I can nearly always smell the pheros but it's usually not an issue, although some of the Pharmacom mixes were particularly potent to my nose. Other people are not sensitive to the scent of the components at all.

twice I purchased EST directly from Pharmacom, but I never smelled anything stinky, and I loved that, but SP could.

He's probably just more sensitive to it than you are. Quince is the opposite, I don't think he's really noticed the smell of pheros at all, and he can smell copulins but it's not something which offends him (even Jouir de with the double whammy of cops and civit just made him pause but not run away, lol).

He's probably just more sensitive to it than you are. Quince is the opposite, I don't think he's really noticed the smell of pheros at all, and he can smell copulins but it's not something which offends him (even Jouir de with the double whammy of cops and civit just made him pause but not run away, lol).

yeah, SP doesn't complain or run w/cops either, instead I get a look that means "oh boy ! wacko ;) sex tonight ! and my smile means "YEP, till you're DAFFY, WAHOOOO ! hee

There is. There's a ton of alpha-nol in this blend. I was going for the "floozy" or "flying" effect, but even so, I calculated wrong and added more than I intended. That's what happens under the effect of Alpha Nol...you just get all, "wooohooo!" and the next thing you know, your underwear is stuck in a tree. ;)

:)

And it's usually when you're wearing your backup panties, not the cute ones.

:) Now I am ordering a full bottle...DH can just admire me from afar while I get my party on!!!...

I dont smell the anol in any of my other potions, & no else has either..just Mr picky nose...lol

edit, Got mine before it was GGG :witchnaner:

Edited by FAWN

Yay, the reviews sound great for this one. I've been wanting to try alpha-nol ever since I found out about these lovely LP's. And now thanks to the trivia contest, Liz and Mara, this is what I chose! So I'll be sure to review when I get it : ) I'm going to be alpha-nol devirginized : ) He he. My Mama's getting this month samples so I wonder if she know's how potent this will be : ) This will be fun to see her and my Dad get all goofy loopy.

;)

Yay, the reviews sound great for this one. I've been wanting to try alpha-nol ever since I found out about these lovely LP's. And now thanks to the trivia contest, Liz and Mara, this is what I chose! So I'll be sure to review when I get it : ) I'm going to be alpha-nol devirginized : ) He he. My Mama's getting this month samples so I wonder if she know's how potent this will be : ) This will be fun to see her and my Dad get all goofy loopy.

;)

Oh now that is a great choice !! ... but you might want to clue in your Mama,just to be safe,some people really should not drive with this stuff !