Flying Potion

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

self effect: INSTANT SUPER SWEET MARSHMALLOW!!! :shocked: I couldn't stand it as it's too sweet!! Nothing happened as all i was thinking about was the sweetness! :P

I gave it to my friend as well as other freebies and introduced her to LP :) She's currently going through a uber stressful time as exams are coming up and there are tonnes of work to do! So i sprayed it on her neck as i gave out my bottles n sniffees to her! First 5 minutes.... WOW SWEET MARSHMALLOW!! She was STUNNED by the sweetness of it!! :w00t:

We were getting really talkative and high as usual... and 10 minutes later, the marshmallow scent is no longer as loud- we were in the MTR( underground/ tube) and i managed to catch a really cheerful sweet scent every now and then! I wasn't really thinking about the effects flying potion can do, but smelling this sweet scent from my fd gave me a really different perspective on this potion! Before i hop off the train- i remembered saying - you smell really sweeeeeeeet..... like yummy almost DREAMY sweeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt.... i almost wanted to stay where i was and continue smelling it from her!! haha!! :winktongue:

So i left the train In a very content and happy mood! :love:

It's funny how different people's skin chemistry react to scents and potions :) Spraying this stuff on her affected me more than spraying it on myself! :D:D

self effect: INSTANT SUPER SWEET MARSHMALLOW!!! :) I couldn't stand it as it's too sweet!! Nothing happened as all i was thinking about was the sweetness! :P

I gave it to my friend as well as other freebies and introduced her to LP :) She's currently going through a uber stressful time as exams are coming up and there are tonnes of work to do! So i sprayed it on her neck as i gave out my bottles n sniffees to her! First 5 minutes.... WOW SWEET MARSHMALLOW!! She was STUNNED by the sweetness of it!! ;)

We were getting really talkative and high as usual... and 10 minutes later, the marshmallow scent is no longer as loud- we were in the MTR( underground/ tube) and i managed to catch a really cheerful sweet scent every now and then! I wasn't really thinking about the effects flying potion can do, but smelling this sweet scent from my fd gave me a really different perspective on this potion! Before i hop off the train- i remembered saying - you smell really sweeeeeeeet..... like yummy almost DREAMY sweeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt.... i almost wanted to stay where i was and continue smelling it from her!! haha!! :)

So i left the train In a very content and happy mood! :)

It's funny how different people's skin chemistry react to scents and potions :) Spraying this stuff on her affected me more than spraying it on myself! :):)

that is neat. just for fun when you need a lift call her up and tell her you need a happy freashner around. he he. I would. Skin chemestry is a funny thing. I have been giving samples that dont work on me to my gf's and they smell better on them.

Re: ElizabethOSP

YAH! It was WELL COOL! Im still shock by how affected i was!!! Gonna try on my other fds later on..... heehee :)

that is neat. just for fun when you need a lift call her up and tell her you need a happy freashner around. he he. I would. Skin chemestry is a funny thing. I have been giving samples that dont work on me to my gf's and they smell better on them.

HAHAHHAHHAHA.... YAH MAN! "OI! Meet me now! I need a happy freshener!" Im starting to think that it's a brilliant idea to spead LP's stuff to all my fds!! So that when they put it on, everyone else get affected by whatever they have on!! It's BRILLIANT! ;) POSTIVE VIBE= POSTIVE ATTITUDE! We def. need more of that in our 'stressful' world!! WOOP WOOP!

Edited by bumbob

Totally agree that grapefruit is very subtle. I don't notice it at all. I also totally agree on the clouds of marshmallow goodness, but it's fantastic! I have never been much of a foodie scent lover, but there's been a few LPs lately that are converting me. :)

The grapefruit is very subtle...on me at least
Edited by Darbla

Totally agree that grapefruit is very subtle. I don't notice it a all. I also totally agree on the clouds of marshmallow goodness, but it's fantastic! I have never been much of a foodie scent lover, but there's be a few LPs lately that are converting me. :001_302:

Me too! I was just thinking last night that I really *am* a foodie. I love me some vanilla (when it's the kind that stays vanilla on my skin), and spices, and cream notes, and BROWN SUGAR, and marshmallows, and COFFEE! All those notes feel like the resins and woods to me. YUMMY!!! And I just LOVE Flying Potion!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 1 month later...

Finally, an opportunity to try this scent. I had OCCO Red & LP red on and I decided to try this out for a birthday lunch with a close friend and his gf then we had to go to my son's classmate's birthday party. We had a great time at lunch. The conversation was flowing, the waiting staff was very attentive.

As I applied the other two scents first, I could hardly figure out what's in this potion except for it's creaminess. My son told me that he smells vanilla. Will prob test this on it's own when the next opportunity arises.

• 4 months later...

I applied this to my hair yesterday. 2 sprays in total. I took a sniff almost right after spraying it on my hair and it's something that didn't make me feel excited about, if you know what I mean. I don't know what it was. But I can tell that I felt very awake afterwards. My office appeared to be brighter!

Will I continue using this? Yes, but I will make sure that I don't take a sniff until it has settled down.

• 4 months later...

Well I haven't tried this since it came out last year. I remember loving the effects so much that I decided to "save" my sample for "emergencies" whatever that means. Well, it meant I would never use it apparently. I was also just kind of "meh" on the scent.

I threw this on at the last minute for a dinner party at my moms tonight.

My mother can be very negative, I don't really dig her husband and both of them together usually promises to have me in a pretty bad mood. That negativity is catching. It occurred to me that this was one of the aforementioned "emergencies" I'd been waiting for.

First thing...I love the scent now. Creamy marshmallow yum cake-can't really put my finger on it.

Ok the party. All I can say is I was bubbling over with enthusiasm with these people that I am normally just suffering through. Halfway through the evening I was asking myself (to myself) what was going on with me! I was so upbeat and talkative and having A GOOD TIME. This is just not something that happens to me at such a dinner. And believe me it was rubbing off on them too. NONE of the usual negative talk that such an evening would be centered around (money, politics and generally talking about how awful everything in the world is and how bad everyones life is is normal convo over there...it's enough to give you an ulcer in one evening.) These subjects were so obviously missing from the evening I am still reeling over it.

I dragged my ex to the party to buffer what I thought was going to be a nightmare and all the way home he kept saying he couldn't believe what a good time he had...

Now this may not sound like a dramatic review of the effects of this potion but if you were a witness to this event and knew what a normal night at this house was like you would be pretty impressed.

I may have spritzed a tad too much though, I feel like I might not be able to sleep anytime soon. Well worth it, I assure you.

Awesome results, lady!!! I've loved spraying it all over myself and folks around me at gigs or in party situations, but never tried it for a big anti-negativity mojo. WOOT many times!!!! Heeeeeee!!!! New ammunition!

(BTW, I was watching my email waiting for your review! :D )

Edited by ElizabethOSP

(BTW, I was watching my email waiting for your review! :D )

Well it took me awhile to get the review out as I went through the fragrance review section three times VERRRRYYYY SLOOWWWWWLY because I couldn't find Flying Potion until I remembered to look in the Phero review section! Sheesh!

and yes! My anti neg ammo for sure!!! It worked miracles I tell you!!

Edited by missdarlyncherie

Now this may not sound like a dramatic review of the effects of this potion

Surely you jest :lol:...I think that was just AWESOME...What more could you ask for from anything,a yummy scent and totally upbeat effects !!!

I still have a full bottle of the original,but think I better stock some of this one too,while it is still available :D

Surely you jest :lol:...I think that was just AWESOME...What more could you ask for from anything,a yummy scent and totally upbeat effects !!!

I still have a full bottle of the original,but think I better stock some of this one too,while it is still available :D

I know, but after I read it it didn't sound as dramatic as the actual event!! :lol:

I was kinda relieved last year when I wasn't "sold" on it so I was off the hook on adding this one to the ever growing list...Ha.

Now I have to hope and pray there is some left for me when I am ready to order. I'll keep an eye on the cart and do an emergency order if I must but I am trying to wait until the NR sampler comes out!!

But truly...cannot beat the effects of this truly Magickal potion!!!!

The marshmallow in this one is soooo fluffly and yummy!

I loved the licorice note, it is very subtle and yet it doesn't fade away fast...I didn't get the grapefruit, the nutmeg or the cinnamon part, All I get is marshmallow vanilla and a hint of licorice, which I love...

On me Flying Potion is very soft from the beginning, so at first I thought it would not have a strong lasting power, but I was so wrong....It is subtle and it has a very long lasting power on my skin...I think it is a scent that has many layering possibilities and the A-nol cheers me up

I don't get the grapefruit, nutmeg or cinnamon either, didn't even realize they were in there. It's creamy, marshmallow licorice yum on me.

Wore this again last night with some Occo Red for dance night...HAD ONE OF THE BEST TIMES EVER!!!!! This potion makes me sooo upbeat, nonstop smiley and outgoing. Naturally everyone is in a good mood already at such a night out but people were definitley responding to my cheerful energy...they would have to be dead not to!!!

I love you Flying Potion and I am sorry I didn't appreciate you in your first brew!

• 1 month later...

has anyone noticed a difference between the 2?

I wore it yesterday - both of them. I squeezed out the last few drops of my old bottle from last year then finished spritzing with the new bottle, and while they smell largely the same, the new bottle smelled "fresher" somehow. Not ingredient-wise, but newer, if that makes any sense.

:perfume-emoticon:

• 1 month later...

This one for me needs a warning label! Not in a negative way, but a playing-with-fire way. Moreso than the usual understood amount anyway.

From my own notes:

STRONG. Use 1 to 2 sprays MAX. Freshly applied, activated dad’s allergies, he hated it, kept window down for ride to the train in late January. Longish dry-down period. First scents out the door were the marshmallow, grapefruit, allspice and vanilla. Very cheery but ringingly sharp. Self-effects are also potent, giving a “drunk head-space” feeling inside of 15 minutes. Probably don’t smoke with this one.

(The smoke is referring to cigarettes, which I sometimes crave when I've been drinking - and 30% of the time if I'm not paying attention can be the final K.O. for me.)

Woke up feeling ucky, headachy and umotivated. My morning client cancelled so I used this as an excuse to crawl back into bed. Then I remembered that Halo says FP helps with headaches so I spritzed some and got back into bed with every intention of enjoying the smell but remaining unmotivated and feeling sorry for myself.

AU CONTRAIRE!!!

Before I knew what hit me I was up and vacuuming my floor (which I despise doing and certainly don't do it while dancing a jig).

My headache was no where to be found and my mood significantly altered for the best!

I wear this out but it never occurs to me to just wear it around the house for my own piece of mind. What another great use for it!

Once again, I state...this stuff is true magick!

Before I knew what hit me I was up and vacuuming my floor (which I despise doing and certainly don't do it while dancing a jig).

YOU CRACK MY SHIT UP. INTO MANY SMALL PIECES.

Lace does this for me, without fail.

I remain very timid with fp/other anol-only items after my long-ago noob hellacious OD.

My headache was no where to be found and my mood significantly altered for the best!

That's awesome. I'm glad that I grabbed a bottle before this went GGG.

• 1 year later...

After reading all of these posts and missing out on Version's 1 and 2, I'm very excited that this is being released for the Hallowed Season...I can not wait to see the description of what is in this version....Plus I'm hooked on Levitation.

Edited by dolphindolls2

Thanks...for bumping this thread... sigh. I can't wait for this. Hope it's very similar to the other brews. I love marshmallow root! All the note are some of my favorites. :purr: