Massage oil

tyvey

I looooove this... the texture is perfect: not too gloppy, not too thin, not too slippery, doesn't absorb too quickly. Interestingly the scent actually lasts better/longer on me in this form than in the perfume oil. For both, my skin gobbles the pumpkin completely and I get a "Heart of LP" feel, but with the perfume oil it's mostly vanilla & amber; with the oil, it's more apricot & vanilla. They both wear very close and warm - a whisper. Can't wait to try in my hair as halo suggested ... speaking of, thanks to her for the tip!

Hmmm,I never thought of this,will have to check out the ingrediants,it will be dry skin weather here any day now...I know I LUV the quality and feel of my LP Red scented shea butter!

I looooove this... the texture is perfect: not too gloppy, not too thin, not too slippery, doesn't absorb too quickly. Interestingly the scent actually lasts better/longer on me in this form than in the perfume oil. For both, my skin gobbles the pumpkin completely and I get a "Heart of LP" feel, but with the perfume oil it's mostly vanilla & amber; with the oil, it's more apricot & vanilla. They both wear very close and warm - a whisper. Can't wait to try in my hair as halo suggested ... speaking of, thanks to her for the tip!

You must be in the dry/thirsty skin category? I am too, but I always make sure I am well greased, so i don't usually have issues with fragrances disappearing. Unless Aunt Flo's in town....

I bet this oil would soak in fabulously after buffing with my Clarisonic. (Can anyone else tell I haz a new toy?)

You must be in the dry/thirsty skin category? I am too, but I always make sure I am well greased, so i don't usually have issues with fragrances disappearing. Unless Aunt Flo's in town....

I bet this oil would soak in fabulously after buffing with my Clarisonic. (Can anyone else tell I haz a new toy?)

:D I've had several friends rave about it! Yes, I'm on the dry side... what do you pre-grease with, LOL? I'm far too lazy to moisturize with more than one thing...

:D I've had several friends rave about it! Yes, I'm on the dry side... what do you pre-grease with, LOL? I'm far too lazy to moisturize with more than one thing...

Actually, I just make sure to exfoliate really well & apply a good quality lotion or oil once a day (it's better to apply about an hour before bed). Drinking lots of filtered water seems to help too. It's like when I drink it I don't notice the difference, but if I don't then my skin looks like hell! I only say bottled for me because our local water source is mineral rich they have to heavily bleach the treatment plant twice a month to keep their pipes from getting clogged up. Our water actually gave me heartburn when I was pregnant (when I stopped drinking it). Either way regular exfoliation is the key to well moisturized skin.