New Releases for OCTOBER 2010

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes,so excited I wish there was a money fairy around here well I want to atleast try them all so sampler 4 now,so I can finish up my long waited order YAY WOOOHOOO

luv you all,

Ail,

Glad to see you up an about making wonderfulness

Mara call ya when I get off cloud 9

Waiting for the sampler is going to take a sheer act of will because I want to order the full bottle set SOOOOOO badly!! Prudence demands that I wait so that I can get some unscented pheros and betas according to what works for me and what doesn't. I hate Prudence. She is such a BITCH!

I was looking to see if there were any descriptions up

ditto ! dying to know what "Sexpionage" is !?

eta: AND a "A Kiss of Magic"

Edited by liz

Is wondering if Sexpionage scrambles the 'mystical' signalyou somehow emit to the kids when you're about to or in the middle of the 'maritals'?

That Sparkle Fuschia thing....that's so mine. And the outfit in the pic too. :)

I'm just wondering how Mara knew about my pink hair fetish...I've got like 3 different pink wigs stashed in my closet.

I'm just wondering how Mara knew about my pink hair fetish...I've got like 3 different pink wigs stashed in my closet.

Well she knows everything...but the name and image were inspired by Isa.

Well she knows everything...but the name and image were inspired by Isa.

Haha I know my sweet, but I really do have the wigs. So I guess the question is ..How did Isa know???

Haha I know my sweet, but I really do have the wigs. So I guess the question is ..How did Isa know???

Some people have a dark side. Others a sparkle fuschia side!

I love the label for A Kiss Of Magic. I wonder if it is in line with 7 Minutes to Midnight and Happy Endings. It's like a series of fairy tales, and I'm loving it. I found out recently, that I have an inner princess that has been begging to come out. Until then, I ignored her with a passion. She is craving Kiss Of Magic already.

I love the label for A Kiss Of Magic. I wonder if it is in line with 7 Minutes to Midnight and Happy Endings. It's like a series of fairy tales, and I'm loving it. I found out recently, that I have an inner princess that has been begging to come out. Until then, I ignored her with a passion. She is craving Kiss Of Magic already.

LUV the label TOO ! I collect "Crowned" Frogs and that little one on the label is so cute !

Wow! I can't believe how many amazing pheros there are here! Definitely going to be saving up to buy both the men's and women's sample sets. Can't wait to read descriptions of the scents!

Me too. I think today is the day. I can smell it in the air. :lol: I'm going to start stalking this thread right now.

I'm with you!

I'm still stalking. Has there been any news yet. I can't wait, I can't wait. But I will because I know all good things come to those who wait. :lol:

Me too! I'll make a phone call and wait a little longer and will check tomorrow when I'm at work. I noticed that PM sometimes update the website when it's morning over here.

Sorry to disappoint, but we're looking at a couple of more days. This is a LOT of stuff to prepare and to program, to bottle, to write, etc. We're all working as fast as we can, and have been for weeks on these so please be patient just a tad longer - it will be worth it, I promise! :lol:

I understand,Mara...thank you for telling us,LOL,so I do not have to check the forum every half hour :lol: ...I so appreciate all the work you,and John and Catherine,and Luna and all others behind the scenes do for us :thbf54f4bf: This is a HUGE month new releases!!!

OK, this has dragged me out of my "Lurkdom" to throw my dime (inflation) in. WHEN can we get these?!!! :lol: I WILL be using express shipping too.

Bahaha @ inflation!

@Mara ..is okay, I've waited this long AND with a zipper/padlock combo on my mouth to boot XOXO

Bahaha @ inflation!

@Mara ..is okay, I've waited this long AND with a zipper/padlock combo on my mouth to boot XOXO

Hey Beccah, how is PP? I never got to try it the first time....

Hey Beccah, how is PP? I never got to try it the first time....

It's a great social mix definitely good in spray form & from my experience it doesn't take much.

*I* don't understand...how dare Mara taunt us with such mouthwatering hints & then not immediately fully appease our piqued curiosity & make everything available for <grabby hands>...I for one shall continue pounding down the virtual door... :P

(is joke, in case not obvious)

Edited by tyvey