New Releases for OCTOBER 2010

I know there are only 4 left... (have already checked how many I can stick in the cart). But shipping to germany can be mean (and less shipping means more Love Potions), so I don´t really want to split the order. So I´m just hoping that the PEs will be up tomorrow and there will be one Flying potion left for me. I mean, my world wouldn´t fall into a deep, black pit of despair if I can´t have one. But I wantsssss...

Ahhh,I forgot about the shipping to Germany,I understand :lol:

I'll get the PEs up today, there's only 3. And the scrub too.

As for Flying Potion, there are more than 4 bottles. I filled the rest last night - I think there is around a dozen left. No worries!

Ohhh,that is gonna make some people very happy,very happy indeed :lol:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received my order of the 10 set Womens Collection and it's everything I expected and wanted and then some. Call me crazy but I'm going to drop another $250 for another set tomorrow night. All I know is that this all Phero Month will not come around again for a while so I'm taking full advantage of it. Oh and Who's That Lady which is what I'm wearing today has brought my HOT CFO out of hiding and into my office twice this morning and I've only been here a half hour. I just hope there'll still be sets available for when I order.

Edited by Countesszero

I received my order of the 10 set Womens Collection and it's everything I expected and wanted and then some. Call me crazy but I'm going to drop another $250 for another set tomorrow night. All I know is that this all Phero Month will not come around again for a while so I'm taking full advantage of it. Oh and Who's That Lady which is what I'm wearing today has brought my HOT CFO out of hiding and into my office twice this morning and I've only been here a half hour. I just hope there'll still be sets available for when I order.

I know, I think I better get a beta of Who's That Lady? & maybe Bosom Bows 2!

Shame on me .... I haven't even started ..... Hope to do some catching up this weekend. In addition, I received an email alert from Paypal that they will be charging a certain % on each payment I make. This means it will get more expensive to pay for all my online shopping!

I did not see an option to choose either the women's or men's set. I want the women's set so was there something special I was supposed to put on the order I just placed to be sure I got it? Maybe there was an option and I overlooked it? :001_302:

I did not see an option to choose either the women's or men's set. I want the women's set so was there something special I was supposed to put on the order I just placed to be sure I got it? Maybe there was an option and I overlooked it? :001_302:

There is an option on the New Releases page, since you ordered I would just email them with your order # to clarify...altho I am sure they wll follow up also,it would save time.

There is a place to add instructions to merchant for any notes,next time :666:

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/New_Releases.html

Edited by Calii

If you're talking about that very first entry at the top of the page for the link you gave, that says full sizes. I ordered the monthly sample set here:

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/Specials.html

It says nothing about women's or men's choices.

Oops :)

ETA: ...try the sample pages,that is where I ordered my set from,it is right at the top.

Edited by Calii

I just emailed them. I'm sure it'll be alright. :P

Now I have to go update my document I keep of all the pheros I have and what they do, because I can't keep all that straight in my head. :)

I'm probably the only goof on here who has to keep a chart of all the phero info to know what to pick each wearing!

I just emailed them. I'm sure it'll be alright. :P

Now I have to go update my document I keep of all the pheros I have and what they do, because I can't keep all that straight in my head. :)

I'm probably the only goof on here who has to keep a chart of all the phero info to know what to pick each wearing!

Nope, I gots my ScentBase to help me, lol.

Confession .... I do that too. I even keep a database on the scents I have.

Confession .... I do that too. I even keep a database on the scents I have.

Do index cards count :lol: That and I have a notebook where I keep track of what I ordered,and from the trading post too...and general info on what I like,and what I NEED more of etc :lol: !

Do index cards count :lol: That and I have a notebook where I keep track of what I ordered,and from the trading post too...and general info on what I like,and what I NEED more of etc :lol: !

Hahaha .... Darbla, my dear, you are definitely not alone!

Did a quick check in the cart..8 Bosom Bows left! Wow! You all are lucky I don't have an extra $3,000 lying around or a shortage of quite a few of this month's releases would suddenly occur....

Then again the reverse is probably also true :wink2:

I've been visiting the cart for a while now and I'm still as confused as ever. What's the diff with the pheros skewed towards the sexual end of the spectrum?

I may not be understanding you...you want to know what the differences are between them?

Each has a different recipe. Each has a different set of ingredients, or the ingredients are weighted differently to achieve a different effect.

Can you rephrase your question and maybe I can answer you more fully?

Thanks, JOC!

Did a quick check in the cart..8 Bosom Bows left! Wow! You all are lucky I don't have an extra $3,000 lying around or a shortage of quite a few of this month's releases would suddenly occur....

Then again the reverse is probably also true ^_^

You made me panick, you did!! I threw one in the cart - NOT gonna miss out on this one again!