Now THIS ONE I LOVE !! wish I had gone w/my 1st choice and bought a full sz btl of this !! damn frog (KOM)20.gif

cant' wait to have SP try this one :)

Now THIS ONE I LOVE !! wish I had gone w/my 1st choice and bought a full sz btl of this !! damn frog (KOM)20.gif

cant' wait to have SP try this one :)

Well?????? What does it smell like????? I ordered a sample & I need infoooooooooo!

Well?????? What does it smell like????? I ordered a sample & I need infoooooooooo!

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

WOODS ~ Protection, love, success, power.

SMOKE ~ In addition to the attributes of whatever is being burned (resins, woods, etc), smoke is for cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration.

PERFECT MATCH Pheromone Formula may be worn by both sexes, and the properties of the ingredients include: mood elevating, calming, trust and bonding. Provides a "love in the tummy" kind of thrill!

Teacher's Pest:

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism, an ode to the Gods.

AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.

CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.

CHYPRE ~ a blend of Civet, Ambergris, Oakmoss and Musk, it is considered a potently sexual combination with wealth drawing properties as well.

I think these 2 have the same 'feel'.

ETA: Does the part of 'Like Water For Chocolate' where she eats the the match to join her lover, because he'd died of joy in her arms, come to anyone elses mind when they see this one? TT & I are both wearing today. It smells like a really expensive cigar to me. The kind that naturally has hints of sweetness & vanilla.

Edited by Beccah1

I tried to add to it the scent of a match, once you've blown it out and it's still smoking. It's a little insensey and smokey, over the combo of vanilla and musk that everyone seems to like so much.

Teacher's Pest and Unisexy and Synchronicity all have that same pairing of vanilla and musk, and each were widely loved.

sorry paganlady ;)

I'n NOT good at descriptions, I just know what I like.

Instant love. It has that same slinky feel as Synchronicity, with a little nose tingle that must be the "phosphorus" of a lit match. As it dries down it doesn't change character much on me. I don't get much distinct tobacco (and I am a bacco ho, so I'd be OK with that). It's much more subtle and blended.

Can't speak to the phero element as...I was wearing several.

But the scent and feel are definitely FTW.

OMG, ZOMG, It smells so amazing and fantastic on. Instant euphoria. Smokey vanilla skin musk. Enough said. Must have a gallon.

TT & I both have a cold but enough phero got through the blocked up noses that we were truly enjoying each others company yesterday.

Very comforting-- something about the combination of smoke and vanilla (and probably musk) is just great.

I usually think that the unisex blends lean more toward the masculine (I guess I like those gourmand/sweet blends for myself), but this one I could see working perfectly on either a man or a woman.

Just wonderful, wonderful.

Like Pony, this reminds me primarily of Synchronicity but with a heavier body, which is the added smokiness. This definitely nudges it more in the male column for me, but it's a classic smoky vanilla musk which either sex could enjoy, definitely. It wears close and is very smooth even with the added weight.

Anyone who was/is a fan of Arcana's Devilish would like this one too.

I love this!! It smells like cuddling in front of the fireplace, lol. It's a familiar scent for some reason, like some perfume from my childhood but i can't figure out which one. Like the others said, the vanilla and musk combination is amazing. I agree, it's unisex, but with my body chemistry, it leaned enough towards the feminine for me to love it.

OMG!! wasn't the one I was most anxious to try, but holy crap do I and my skin love it. A slight metallic twang at the very beginning, then warm, sweet, snuggly, but also something about the scent itself is a HUGE turn-on, I mean like instant horny goat turn-on... maybe it's also the phero- don't know. Must douse the Boy in this and then devour.

Finally getting around to reviewing some of the new scents!

This one is very VERY nice.....very addicting as well....it is one f those that I just want to sniff and sniff and have a hard time detaching my wrist from my nose!!

It is the exact type of scent that I enjoy.....incensey, woodsy, smoky.....I like!!

• 4 weeks later...

sweet candle? It's incensy and smoky on me!! :S A bit plasticky too? :D I wish i can give a beter review on this one... Will try this again in a few weeks time!! :)

2 hours later: It turned into a really subtle sweet scent!!! Wow! It's LOVELY!!! Need to try this more!!!! :D

Edited by bumbob

• 1 month later...

My review is it's fizz/bubbles. I don't smell smoke or woods or a match, it's more of a smell to me and not so much a cologne. The smell doesn't last as long compared to my other bottles. I believe this all may be because my chemistry doesn't react well.

• 4 weeks later...

This is so freakin' delicious! Spicy, smoky, resinous, I would love this without the pheromones. Spontaneous Combustion is similar, love that one too.

edit: bah! of course, something in the Perfect Match pheros give me a headache. Noooooooooooooooooo!

Edited by perfumesniffer

This is so freakin' delicious! Spicy, smoky, resinous, I would love this without the pheromones. Spontaneous Combustion is similar, love that one too.

Ok,that does it...headed to give this a try...been forgetting it for too long :D

• 5 weeks later...

How smoky would you say Allumette is? Smoky notes generally go wonky on me, and some can even make me queasy.

However, I haven't tried LPMP's smoke note, and I love the way matches smell when they've just been blown out... I'm tempted!

However, I haven't tried LPMP's smoke note, and I love the way matches smell when they've just been blown out... I'm tempted!

Mara makes her own accords, so she likely has more than one. There is a definitely smokiness to it but I wouldn't say it's overwhelming.

I don't know why but I'm not getting any smokiness, incense or spiciness from this. All that I'm getting is a sweet scent. I had to check my label twice to make sure I am testing Allumette.

I don't know why but I'm not getting any smokiness, incense or spiciness from this. All that I'm getting is a sweet scent. I had to check my label twice to make sure I am testing Allumette.

Did you try shaking it? Not sure it should matter but can't hurt!

Did you try shaking it? Not sure it should matter but can't hurt!

Yes, I did. In fact, I usually shake the hell out of each bottle before applying. Will try this again some day!

• 4 weeks later...

This one smells like Church and Sex.

Jesus has really Risen yall.

And now excuse me while I burst into flames for writing that. At least Allumette will cover the scent of my burning flesh.

I love this one. I know God will laugh and give me a pass.

This is really smokey on me. Like freshly blown out match smokey. I'm going to hang onto the sample though and try layering it over my bottle of OCCO Red or maybe Beth's Blushing Milkmaid when they arrive and see if I can't sweeten it up a little.

• 1 month later...

This could be my favourite ever scent. And it's all gone :D

I described this to a friend as first day of a festival skin, a hint of smoke, a hint of incense and just oyur own personal smell, if say you tended to smell a bit sweet. I LOVE it!! As for effect, I'd say it makes getting on with someone easier :Hug_emoticon: Although, I will warn against doing aything dangerous wearing this as it makes me a bit la la safety-wise (sliced my finger nearly in half cutting bread) but hey I still like it so it must smell pretty good.