Sparkle Fuchsia

OK, I have to tell a little story about what happened today wearing Sparkle Fuchsia!

I was going out to breakfast with a friend, and I thought Cougar would give me a little lift and sparkle, and I love this scent. So, I applied 2 sprays to my chest, 1 shared between both forearms, and one to the back of my neck. My hair was up, but I knew I'd put it down when I got where I was going. So, I arrived ahead of her at the restaurant, and went in to wait. I stepped up to the counter to put my name in for a table. Immediately a 2nd young man joined the fellow taking my name, standing to the side of the counter. He said "you smell so good, I'm just standing here because you smell so good"!!

So, I sat down and he lingered around the counter and I started chatting with him, talking about what he's taking in college (!) and stuff like that. He had a silly smile on his face the whole time, and after seating a few parties he would come back each time and pick up the conversation again. Sweet puppy-dog adoration! I've never experienced this kind of reaction until now!!

Such a classic Cougar hit!! He couldn't have been more than 21!! It really made my morning!!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it,Lynne...absolutely love it :)

Sparkle Fuchsia is teh awesome! ...and should you want to take it further,CompP or Occo Pink both work well!

I'm dying to try my Compromising Positions...haven't touched it yet!! Waiting for the right moment!! OCCO Pink would be perfect w/ Sparkle Fuchsia too!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love this scent! Like ravenwing I get mostly sweet pumpkin and spices. Needless to say I have many hits with this- the last one being a co-worker of a friend. She works as a driver in Athens Metro rail and I've met many of her colleagues. One of them told her that if I want to get married he will be the groom-and he was serious!!!!He said that after he sniffed my Sparkle Fucshia cloud :)

Question: how much are you applying/spraying on? I NEVER get comments on my scent, and I think I'm under-applying. I'm always afraid that just because I can't smell it it's because my nose got used to it, and I don't want to assault anybody's sinuses by overdoing it.

I usually use like 5 sprays. I hope I am not overdoing it! I hate when people wear too much perfume and I wouldn't want to do the same thing. ^_^

WHOA! That's a LOT!!!! :lol: I only use ONE!!!!!! <_<

WHOA! That's a LOT!!!! :lol: I only use ONE!!!!!! <_<

I refill the sample size :) so it probably is a lot less spray volumn,but I still only use 3 sprays,1 on each side of my neck and one to my chest,it is a medium light-ish scent on me,but the Cougar sure is a WIN,especially with some added cops ^_^ ...mmmm I love this stuff,should wear it more often,it really does make you Sparkle :cry:

I use 3 sprays. 2 on body, 1 in hair.

I always wonder about the ladies who say their scent "disappears after 10 minutes", if they are just not being generous enough with themselves when applying.

I wonder about that, too. But then, I've never been particularly conservative with my scent application. Heh. :)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Ooh. This smells amazing. Shadow says it smells like blueberry muffins baking in the oven. I'm going to take the Cougar Potion out for a test drive tonight in a club and see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

I love, love, love this one! The first time I used this was at a Ladies night get together. It's a weekly thing so I have a reserved table. I sat down and sent a text to the guy I'm seeing, thought I would invite him to join the ladies and me. :)

Two guys came over asked to sit in the empty seats until my ladies get there. Two of my girlfriends show up, and we still had extra seats so the guys stayed. Anyway, in the hour it took my guy to show up, we collected eight guys at the table. My guy walks in pulls up a stool to sit next to me and it was like man be gone. :Hug_emoticon: They left the table in under five minutes even though my two single friends were still there.

I love, love, love this one!

Yeah, I don't know why I took so long to try this! Maybe because I don't like the way grapefruit smells on my skin. I love this and I will have to get a bottle of the spray and I will have to find out if the limited oil version is still available. I reckon it will smell the same, if not slightly heavier. Running off to send PM the question!

Edited: I thought there is grapefruit in this. Anyway, I don't do well with anything with citrus in general.

Edited by JOC

Yeah, I don't know why I took so long to try this! Maybe because I don't like the way grapefruit smells on my skin. I love this and I will have to get a bottle of the spray and I will have to find out if the limited oil version is still available. I reckon it will smell the same, if not slightly heavier. Running off to send PM the question!

This is only available as a perfume spray sweety, the Prince & The Showgirl is an oil, but it smells nothing like Sparkle Fuschia

This is only available as a perfume spray sweety, the Prince & The Showgirl is an oil, but it smells nothing like Sparkle Fuschia

I thought PM had some extra Sparkle Fuchsia in oil form just when it was launched? Well, it's been so long now. This scent kind of reminds me (a little) of Seamonkey's Musk in the Pixie's Dusk except this seems to be "airer".

:o:O:O I LOVE Seamonkey's Musk in the Pixie's Dusk !!!!! Is iit really like it??? Sweet berry???? :):):D MMMM YUMYUMYUM!!!!! :lol: I should try it one day :):):)

It turned out to be lighter than Seamonkey's Musk in the Pixie's Dusk. I brought my sample vial to work today, thinking of using it after sending my kids to their classrooms but totally forgot to do it until lunch time. I decided not to refresh with Sparkle Fuchsia then as I will meet my kids 4 hours later and I don't want to phero bomb them.

Will have to test the two together to find out the difference between the two.

Edited by JOC

:o:lol::o I LOVE Seamonkey's Musk in the Pixie's Dusk !!!!! Is iit really like it??? Sweet berry????

It has sweet berry notes in it, but IMO is spicier than Musk in the Pixie Dust.

Musk in the Pixie Dust = strawberry musk

Sparkle Fuchsia = pink pumpkin blend

I'm wearing this today and I love how the pumpkin comes out with a little bit o cotton candy kick. It's very spicy and sweet at the same time. I like it for the weather as well because it comforts me like a cup of warm chai tea with whipped cream would! Warm and Delish!

Sparkle Fuchsia smells very different today. It must be my nose (I'm still coughing and sniffing after 7 weeks). I got a quite a bit of citrus at the beginning then the spices and the sugar started to set in. Very interesting scent and I would like to have a bottle in my arsenal for days when I need some sparkle.

Overheard in my bedroom last night:

(muffled) "Mmm. Your boobs smell like cotton candy."

"Weird. Last time I wore this you said it smelled like blueberry muffins."

(The remainder is R-rated.)

Overheard in my bedroom last night:

(muffled) "Mmm. Your boobs smell like cotton candy."

"Weird. Last time I wore this you said it smelled like blueberry muffins."

(The remainder is R-rated.)

WOW! ;) I need to get me some of this stuff to see what MO will say!! :^^:

Tried this one a couple days ago. KEEPER! I loved it and I polled 4 or 5 other women friends of mine and they said it was nice. However none of us detected spice or pumpkin. More just a sweet, light scent that wasn't too foody. A bright scent on me.

I can't believe this is another awesome one I never reviewed. It's like awesome sugared red and pink berries, especially strawberry over a base of smooth pumpkin. There is a hint of spice but it isn't too loud, just a whisper in the background. I wore this to a dance and I don't know if it was the Cougar talking or just me but I felt a burst of energy and confidence that night.

Tried this one a couple days ago. KEEPER! I loved it and I polled 4 or 5 other women friends of mine and they said it was nice. However none of us detected spice or pumpkin. More just a sweet, light scent that wasn't too foody. A bright scent on me.

Hey, Raq On! This one doesn't strike me as very foodie, either. It's so nicely blended...I get warm, pink, and happy. Are those scent notes? Heh.

P.S. I LOVE your name and avi! I do a bit of the Raq myself. We Raq! :lol:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

So far I think Sparkle F. is the keeper. LP red, black, and Mara's RF, though I love them, others say they smell foody and heavy vanilla-ish. One person told me she smelled cigar! (was wearing rocket fuel)

Trouble is- i LIKE the spicy scents, so do you trust others or wear the scent for yourself? It's no fun if you are the only one who thinks you smell good.

Trouble is- i LIKE the spicy scents, so do you trust others or wear the scent for yourself? It's no fun if you are the only one who thinks you smell good.

I totally disagree with this, but then again I don't have much of a social life so I guess I don't even ask people (except for Quince) how they think I smell. First and foremost I wear scents for me and if I enjoy them, then that's all that matters.

Edited by luna65

So far I think Sparkle F. is the keeper. LP red, black, and Mara's RF, though I love them, others say they smell foody and heavy vanilla-ish. One person told me she smelled cigar! (was wearing rocket fuel)

I'm like Luna--I wear scents for myself. However, there's one perfume I like from BPAL--Whip--that my kids & ManThing all think is an electrical fire when I walk by them wearing it! Dorks. This is the one perfume I've stopped wearing (mostly), simply to avoid getting miffed at my whole family. However, I have taught them that it's the leather note that tweaks them, and am now easing them into smelling the occasional leather on me. As for anyone else, if they think I smell weird, I say "Thanks!" or "your point is...?" :Hug_emoticon: or some such. But I am a curmudgeon at times. HA! And I bet you smell *wonderful* in Sparkle Fuchsia, LPs and Mara's RF! :lol:

As for the bellydancing, I am eclectic, and more gothic than anything. Am definitely not a pro. Still, I LOVE the stuff. A LOT! :(

Edited by ElizabethOSP