Voracious

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

COFFEE ~ Focus, stamina, concentration, determination.

LEATHER & MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

EARTH ~ Grounding, centering, protection, renewal, reincarnation, life.

CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.

CIVET ~ Musk derived from civet cats, now illegal except in synthetic form. Considered a strong aphrodisiac, has an intense, animal, 'sexual' aroma.

VANILLA/VANILLA BEAN ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

ANISE ~ Sexual potency, cleansing, wards away nightmares, protective, purification, happiness, youth, psychic powers, luck, calming, soothing, meditation. Wedding rituals.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.

SMOKE ~ For cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration.

Oh happy day! TT's fragrance interests are finally maturing! The men's monthly sampler has finally done it. He was actually happy to get his bag of goodies & he has them spread out on the counter & he's trying them out. Woman's perspective on Voracious, we both like it. He couldn't smell today, but he likes the spray delivery & I love the leather note he was amping. So it's a win + win!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds very promising

Oh it is! It's like how I wanted DD4H to smell on him, but he amped the booze note in that one to unpleasant sickly sweet levels. Anyway, IDK if the the coffee balances out the sugar in this one to make the leather most prominent, but it definitely makes him smell like the hot guy in a leather jacket that you know is only good for one thing :lol:

My KSBF (aka, the intended victim) is flying down here for his birthday/thanksgiving week (YAY!) and this is the first thing I plan to douse him with...(I shall be wearing Compromising Positions)...we'll apologize to the neighbors later.

;)

In the delusional part of my imagination I like to think you came up with it because I squee'd so much over Beverly's Musky Coffee and Smoke. ;)

Heh, yeah I figured you'd thought of it long before that. I can't wait to smell it because I just know it's going to make me swoon with its' awesomeness.

Yup TT actually likes wearing this & it smells great. I don't think there are actually any that I don't like out of the 20 new releases this month!

Smoky spicy leather with black coffee undertone = happy Quim :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

For me it's like the fantasy figure I conjure up by wearing BMC&S is now wearing a leather jacket and I go from *purr* to RAWR! *pouncy pouncy*

Guys, you may read the ingredients list and make a face but I am telling you, we will think you are so damn sexy it won't matter what you think it smells like. In other words, wanna get laid? Okay then, get to spritzin!'

I informed Quince he will be wearing this tonight, and he said, "You'll be too tired to ravage me."

I replied, "You've known me long enough to realize I don't let fatigue get in the way of a good groping."

:yeahthat:

Any chance for a phero free variant in the near future? :yeahthat:

Decided to try some Voracious out on the honey on Friday night after work. Spritzed myself generously before picking her up after work. Immediately I hear..."you smell so good!" It didn't take long for the effects to work. It took everything I had to keep my car in my lane on the way home because her tongue was in my ear and her hands were well...everywhere else! I thought of pulling over but dared not try in LA rush hour. Made it home and that's when the gloves came off (and everything else). The only thing that I forgot to remove was my glasses. They unfortunately didn't survive the passionate mashing that ensued. They now need to be replaced but I can tell you one thing for sure...the 'Voracious' will not be. A most memorable Friday night indeed. A definite ***** stars for 'Voracious'. Next time I'll remember to wear my contacts before spritzing! :)

Decided to try some Voracious out on the honey on Friday night after work. Spritzed myself generously before picking her up after work. Immediately I hear..."you smell so good!" It didn't take long for the effects to work. It took everything I had to keep my car in my lane on the way home because her tongue was in my ear and her hands were well...everywhere else! I thought of pulling over but dared not try in LA rush hour. Made it home and that's when the gloves came off (and everything else). The only thing that I forgot to remove was my glasses. They unfortunately didn't survive the passionate mashing that ensued. They now need to be replaced but I can tell you one thing for sure...the 'Voracious' will not be. A most memorable Friday night indeed. A definite ***** stars for 'Voracious'. Next time I'll remember to wear my contacts before spritzing! :rolleyes:
Oh Dude, you just sold me! I was really wanting to get some for my ManThing because of the scent notes alone. Add the fun? WOOT!!! 019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

Just got my sample today and had to give it a try. First thing that I picked up was the vanilla and maybe a boozey note. I had to keep sniffing my arm, a very different scent that changed with the dry down that me likes.

I have a few Potions from here but this works for me. Got to get a big bottle for sure.

Well I would love for this to be sold PHERO FREE. Smells GREAT!!!

As for the phero's in it, I can use up to 3 sprays but 4 seems to give the ghost effect for me. I just started to add some Nols and some others to lighten up the None for what I am looking for Phero wise.

Good stuff!

• 1 month later...

I would LOVE for the phero scents to also have a phero free version! I can think of a few I'd be all over if they did.

The pheromone-enhanced scents are created, most often, for the specific blending of scent and pheromone effect, so the scent is brewed with that specific pheromone in mind. I don't know that the ideas would even occur, in some cases, were there not a specific inspiration at hand (in the form of a pheromone mix). There are some exceptions to that, of course, but that's the overall philosophy behind the phero-enhanced offerings.

Edited by luna65

Seems like a kind of chicken or the egg debate...LOL which came first the phero or the scent? :D

Seems like a kind of chicken or the egg debate...LOL which came first the phero or the scent? :D

Yeah, it would seem that one would work without the other.

I would love to get this in the SS4M Phero blend and I would have this scent on day and night! LOVING THE SCENT!!! But this does have the Turn up th HEAT in it so this is mostly a night time product.

To me, make the scent and add the phero mix when someone orders it. Sounds simple but there must be something more to making it to me. Or maybe the ordering process seems to be the problem to me?

Need more of this one fo sure.

We actually do have quite a few men's scents that do not have pheros in them. Have you tried them?

Just to set the record straight, Voracious has our Wanted Man blend in it, which is a strongly alpha-male vibe. It's not a night-time blend.

We had a blend called Woodland Man, which is sold out. I made that one a few years ago, and that one had Turn Up the Heat in it. We no longer use AD pheromones in our products. Everything we offer now is made expressly for us. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Fo'Sho', I love this one on TT. I wear Compromising Positions when he wears this. Needless to say we get along much better these days thanks to Mara's magic :lol:

This has so much potential to make it to my shopping cart, just that hub's still not interested in using non-commerical scents. I'm really curious about the scent and since it's phero enhanced, I'll have to either keep it (till he changes his mind) or gift it.