Voracious

WEEEEELL....If this is what we have to look forward to, I am gonna be a HAPPY camper FO SHO :great: Hubs isn't ready to lay anything at the feet of pheros just yet but I'm perfectly happy to continue experimenting until he comes to a conclusion :ange:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

SO. Ordered I spray bottle of Voracious for hubby and one virgin in oil FOR ME. This $HITE is NuTrix CATNIP. This is: one whiff and I will fly out of the woodwork to tackle you to the floor, tear off your clothes and have my way with you....Um, if "you" happen to be my husband that is :blush::lol:

It's like Voracious is magnetic and I'm filled with ball bearings when I'm around it. I don't play, I'm not coy...I will have my way...and you will gladly let me. Thank me very much. Yup. It's like that.

That is all.

• 1 year later...

This should be illegal without a permit. :Emoticons10311:

I LOVE this scent and combined with Wanted Man it is beyond over the top in the reactions it generates. Whew. Saturday was date night (youngin's with the baby sitter) and I already knew that the Wanted Man phero blend is a pretty consistent hit with every woman I've been out with (I had a bottle of Evil in Carnation boosted with Wanted Man until an ex comandeered it for herself). Wanted Man combined with Voracious is just like NuTrix said, MAGNETIC.

My wife and me went out for dinner and drinks with the intention of also finding some good live music to listen to at one of the local watering holes (nice thing about living in a college town, there is always live music). I put on 2 sprays of Voracious split between the tops of my hands and the sides of my neck as we were walking out the door. I was pretty self conscious because I'm exclusively an oil cologne guy these days and was afraid I'd overpower my Bride with the spray carrier. No worries.

We get in the car and she says, 'Ohhhh, someone's stinky.' Believe it or not that is her way of saying she likes what I'm wearing. By the time we got to the restaurant she was rubbing my arm and smiling at me with eyes that said that I'd likely be dessert. We sit down at the restaurant and our waitress was giving us (scratch that, our waitress was giving ME) exemplary service. She pretty much ignored my bride to the point that I had to ask for a refill on my wife's behalf because the waitress was too busy wanting to lean closer and talk to me. Throughout dinner, my bride is giving me these doe eyed looks and smiling at me like I'm (insert whatever male celebrity women fantasize about) and wanting to be touchy across the table.

We are leaving the restaurant and I ask my bride if she'd like to go find someplace to hang out, have a few drinks and listen to some music. Nope. She said she thought maybe we should just go home instead. She started getting things going before we even made it home. I'm only glad we came home to an empty house because we didn't make it to the bedroom. We are both still rug burned in some embarrassing spots.

I foresee a big bottle of this in my future. :greensmilies-020:

Edited by Snoopyace

snoopy did you ever end up getting a bottle of this phero-free like you wanted to? Since it was available that way previously?

snoopy did you ever end up getting a bottle of this phero-free like you wanted to? Since it was available that way previously?

Nope. I wasn't able to and for that I have to apologize to Mara for loudly requesting virgin bottles of this in oil base and then never being able to get any. Around the same time this came out, I ran into a huge financial setback that took a few years to recover from. That's part of why I wasn't around for a while. Life got in the way and not only was I not able to afford any new stinky stuff but I really didn't feel like being social. Now life is back on track and better than ever. :bday1029:

• 2 months later...

I just noticed that the option of getting Voracious virgin oil is now gone. Is there any chance it's coming back?

This is one of my favorite LPs, and I'd be happy to buy a backup bottle with no men's pheromones in it.

Edited by Fleur

• 1 month later...

Hello all. Just discovered pheromones, these products, and this forum on Monday. What a great community of intelligent, kind and funny people! I feel like I stumbled onto a hidden gem. After reading many of the excellent reviews; ordered Voracious (along with Super for Men). Here's a quick share of observations about Voracious thus far.

First off - I'm digging Voracious for myself a little more than Super. Super smells ok, just pretty sweet for me. But Voracious smells *goood*, heightens my mood, turns me on, and makes me want to get out there amongst people.

Put Voracious on this morning after my wife went to work and drove my son to his school. It's school policy to walk your child in and have them greet the teacher every morning, so I was looking forward to observing some Mom reactions while I was there. Didn't notice anything, but I still felt sexy. :-)

Later on, my wife came home from work at lunchtime (I work from home office) with a bad headache. She got horizontal on the sofa and asked me to put my healing hand on her forehead. I sat beside her and laid my hand across her head. And this is where I noticed something different: She reached out, grabbed two fist-fulls of my t-shirt, and pulled me down onto her. She wrapped her arms around me, buried her face in my neck, and clung tightly to me. <- Never happened before; at least not in the context of having a bad headache.

I sensed it could go further, but was supposed to be on a conference call within the next 5 minutes and just cozied with her until I had to (literally, gently tear) away from her.

That's it so far. 1/2 day's worth of Voracious, and one hit. From a lady with a terrible headache. :-)

I'll share more as I experience it.

And that one hit is the most important of all! :D

Welcome to the Forum! Great to see another (married) guy here!

Edited by quietguy

And that one hit is the most important of all! :D

Exactly! I should mention that my goal is not to get hits from my public wearing of the fragrances. I do like to flirt, and love positive attention from women (and people in general). A smile is enough to make me happy, so if the fragrance helps in that regard - awesome.

Thanks for the welcome, quietguy. I really enjoy your contributions to this forum.

Enjoyed a great day yesterday while wearing Voracious. 1 spray to my chest and one to my neck after morning shower.

The reason I'm here to write about it is that I noticed an exceptionally high number of positive, friendly, more talkative-than-usual interactions with people throughout the day. This is all anecdotal, of course, and could have been because it was a beautiful day and everyone, including me, was in a good mood. But in comparing past interactions with specific people to interactions we had yesterday, I noticed a significant uptick in friendly gestures.

For example, I was standing in line at the grocery store, and the lady in line next to me offered for me to go ahead of her. It was really nice of her and I totally didn't expect it. I didn't, but thanked her.

A few minutes later the lady working the checkout line (who I go to every time because she has the most beautiful blue eyes, but is normally shy and soft spoken) started a conversation with me about the lip balm I was buying. She put it to her nose and smelled it, and said, "Mmm, smells good. You're stocking up, I see." (I bought three). I laughed and said that "Yeah, I keep losing them."

I was trying to keep it friendly, but also didn't want to hold up the line for people behind me. But she *kept talking*, and was getting flirty. "Well, stop doing that.", she teased. "I always lose mine, too, and buy more, but then find the ones I thought were lost. So they're never really lost." Lots of eye contact, smiling, and not caring at all about the line. By that time I was just smiling and agreeing with her to hasten my polite exit.

Later that night I went to my son's school for our group teacher-parent meeting, where the teacher brings all the parents up to speed on what's going on with the kids. I gave my neck another light spray of Voracious about an hour before I got there.

I ran into a married couple (parents with a child in a different grade than mine) in the parking lot on my way in, who I'm friendly with but don't know well. But they're super cool. First the husband gave me a giant smile and shook my hand; he was genuinely happy to see me. I said hello to his wife (with a friendly smile. I didn't offer my hand or a hug), who in the past has always been friendly but reserved. She said hello with a big smile and then initiated & gave me the nicest hug. Wow.

The rest of the evening I noticed similar things. Big smiles, more eye contact, and longer conversation lengths from people I was talking with (both men and women).

I think Voracious is pretty awesome.

Edited by September

It is a fantastic combination of an amazing scent combined with a magnetic pheromone. I have a trial vial that I save for special occasions (I really should just break down and get myself a full bottle.)

Aah Snoopyace you've said the word that describes it...MAGNETIC. I wore this out for the first time Saturday night. I ran into this gal that I met the night before while she was out with a group of her friends from a town about an hour away. She came up and said hi right when she saw me. We were at the same place we met the night before. Boring, right? Anyway, all of her friends came and said hey as well.

But this particular one kept coming back. Each time staying a little longer and flirting a little more. Nose in my ear talking really close. It was like a...MAGNET. Grabbing me and dancing with me. I flat out called her out - Diamond on the finger! Yup married. Anyway, that made it even easier for me to deal with her as I wanted nothing out of it. Anyway, she would leave and each time the length of time shortened before she came back. Once she even said "I just can't stay away. You are so sexy."

We did some close dancing, she did a lot of sighing and I just smiled.

Now I really liked the Voracious smell. She never commented on it, but it was clear she liked it too. Now, to be fair, I had on four sprays of Voracious from the small sample bottle. I don't know how many sprays that would be from a regular bottle. BUT, I also coupled that with 3 drops of True Essence from True Pheromones. TE is their cops product. Smelled a lot like cantaloupe. I used the Voracious to cover the TE and it covered it like a masterpiece. Couldn't smell anything but the Voracious.

The night did end fairly innocently as we gave each other a small peck on the neck (promise that was all, just one), except I felt like messing with her and gave her the ever so slight bite along with the peck. OOOh the look she gave me after that. And she knew I was teasing her at that point. I would never have sex with another man's Wife, but I don't have a problem flirting with them.

I will definitely be experimenting more with Voracious, both with and without other pheros. I like it!

Edited by HappyGoSkillfully

Great review! Voracious is a GREAT scent paired with a phenomenal pheromone blend. My bride really likes the Wanted Man phero. She isn't shy about expressing her intentions when I wear anything with Wanted man in it. Other women are also magnetically attracted to it. Age doesn't seem to matter, either.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

While I liked the *idea* of Voracious, trying this on my man it wasn't to be. Something about that scent and phero intimidated me, even as we went to bed later that night and cuddled me - for a single, slightly frightening moment it felt like it wasn't him. Like the hands belonged to a stranger. This is the first time I felt like this with any scent ever, and it was startling. so I think Voracious will be passed on.

• 1 month later...

Okay, be warned that this may devolve into TMI territory. I'm really not sure why I don't wear Voracious more often! It is a great scent. The Wanted Man phero blend is also a winner.

Today I found my sample vial in the back of my drawer and decided to wear it today because it always gives me a confidence boost. I went out and did my errands (and got a lot of assistance from every female at every store).

What really got me was how much of an affect it had on my bride. She got home from work and immediately started complaining. Over the course of the next ten minutes her attitude changed. She started cheering up and getting more touchy. Then she says she needs to borrow me for a moment in the bedroom. This was early afternoon and completely out of character. A while later she asked me if I was wearing, 'that smoky coffee cologne.' Yes. Yes I am. Apparently I have to remember to put this scent into a more permanent rotation.