Love Blossom

A clean-smelling honey, not cloying at all, and the fragrance of rose petals are the predominant notes. Fresh, sweet and utterly edible, but not overly foody either. Like rose petals with honey dripping off them in the early morning dew. Definitely full-bottle-worthy! :o

Ohhhh,that sounds good,thank you...I recently have come to terms with "some" honey scents and I love the way LP does rose! ...I hope the rose is predominant on me also :001_302:

LOTUS ~ No man can refuse the woman who wears this; lovers reunited, protection. Symbolizes intellect, mental energies and illumination. Inspiration, clarity, purification.

ROSE ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.

ACACIA FLOWER HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

APRICOT ~ Love, love, love! Romance, passion, femininity.

ORCHID ~ Strong love symbol; beauty, refinement, fertility, creativity, psychic powers.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.

GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.

CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.

LEMON VERBENA ~ Makes one attractive to the opposite sex, adds power to other ingredients.

STRAWBERRY LEAF ~ Attraction, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.

Only had the chance to smell in the bottle so far, but it is a pretty & delicate scent. I wonder if the strength of Magnet in this oil based one will have the same effect as CE (alcohol based)?

Edited by Beccah1

'Delicate' is definitely the word I'd use for this. It's a lovely floral, with rose most dominant on me. The cops did take a little while to dry down, but it was worth the wait! Kind of surprising to me that such a delicate scent could cover cops so well.

Only had the chance to smell in the bottle so far, but it is a pretty & delicate scent. I wonder if the strength of Magnet in this oil based one will have the same effect as CE (alcohol based)?

I wonder if the Magnet in this is the same strength as the scented LAM's ? ...I have been meaning to order the spicy brown sugar one.

What are you waiting for? It's lovely, just like OCCO Red but lighter.

LOL,too many other things keep screaming Buy Me...nooo Buy ME.Thanks for the LP red comparison,that helps a lot.I am going to see how the LAM is in this Love Blossom,as soon as I get the willpower to only try one of the new releases at a time :)

This scent is predominantly rose on me...a Beautiful Beautiful rose,I really like it!

I love gourmand florals so it's really no surprise to me that this is one of my favorites for November.

Honey-dusted dewy rose petals...this is totally girly-twirly pretty pretty princess! I sense some of the other notes behind and underneath, like with the LP variants: one or two notes might stand out against the background of the entire blend. I actually think this does a good job of covering the LAM! even right off but I guess I'm too used to the cheese now. :lol: This is a very romantic scent to me, it makes me think of lacy dresses and afternoon tea in the garden, but not old-fashioned necessarily.

How fab, a *floral* scent that covers cops! HOW?! And so well. Well ok, wet, I did get Cheese Rotting in a Rusty Tin with Rose Petals On Top, but that was gone in a couple minutes, leavin only a soft, close-wearing, gauzy femme bright red floral.

Yes it mainly reads 'rose', but softened and a little warmed -- with none of the brassy pointyness that rose can have -- although they're not obvious/separately in there to my nose & therefore this doesn't feel foody at all, I credit the honey, sugar, and spices/ginger for that effect.

I didn't detect the lotus on my own but now I know it's there, ... splendid- beautifully supports the rose.

As for the phero...and here I was thinking that 'as the weather gets cooler/colder and we have to wear more layers, they won't be able to get out there as much & their effectiveness will be diminished, oh well.' HA! Only had this on inner forearms under a sweater and heavy coat, & still crazy hits to almost an annoying degree ... DIHL closetalking besotted grinning from a guy who used to have absolutely no use for me, used to be very dismissive when he'd talk to me at all; stunned unblinking frozen half-smiles from various strangers. I know LAM is the bomb, but this was ridiculous.

Awesome,Tyvey :) ...and big lolz at the Cheese,you are so funny :lol:

Thinking this might be what I will wear later today,never really gave it chance,other than I know I love the scent.

DIHL = deer in the headlights

As in, the stunned look some men get once they've had a whiff of certain pheromone mixes.

OOOOOOoooh!!! Thankyou! Now I understand. Cougar Potion does that to a young male friend of mine...and an old male acquaintance,too, now that I think about it. Cracks me right the f*ck up!

DIHL = deer in the headlights

As in, the stunned look some men get once they've had a whiff of certain pheromone mixes.

Seen that look on women too. ;)

Seen that look on women too. :o

Oh yeah...the last time I was making that face Quince was wearing Voracious. And then I made some other faces too. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The funny thing is that I don't get the honey scent at all. It is a very delicate scent after dry down. As I tested this out with a stronger fruit and flora scent on the other hand, I find this scent slightly 'flat' and pale. It definitely deserves a full test to see how the scent evolves when applied to my body.

• 2 weeks later...
Awww ... I love this. Do try it again!

:party:

Here is another one I really liked that got put away! ...I will try and remember to find and wear this tomorrow,it was a beautiful rose on me,and LAM is always a winner :happybirthday:

I had a small amount of this on earlier,but had to wash it off because of interested bees :happybirthday: ...yeppers,I still get beautiful roses,hmmm,actually I can still smell it :happybirthday:

I was wearing Love Blossom and reapplied in front of some colleagues and asked if they could smell the rose. I really wanted them to get a whiff of the phero's (sneaky I know!) and they all commented on how remarkably rosy it smelled. Then one of them asked for the name of the new perfume. I immediately spit out "Rose". They laughed, i laughed a lot in my head. phew...almost got caught!

• 11 months later...

This is awesome! After dry-down, it's a light, honeyed rose... I don't get any cinnamon, or ginger. Lemon verbena may be lending this some of its "light"ness. My nose can't find any strawberry leaf or orchid, either. This is so light on me, I think I'd layer it with something that was a bit stronger, maybe Love Drawing?

This is awesome! After dry-down, it's a light, honeyed rose... I don't get any cinnamon, or ginger. Lemon verbena may be lending this some of its "light"ness. My nose can't find any strawberry leaf or orchid, either. This is so light on me, I think I'd layer it with something that was a bit stronger, maybe Love Drawing?

OOO...yes! That sounds like a good combo and I think I can find my sample of this and wear these together this weekend. Thanks for the idea Molls!

• 3 months later...

When I tried this first, some time ago, I found the scent a bit sharp, but it seemes to have aged by the time and I like it much better, now. I can get the lovely roses and a bit of orchid and verbena, can smell the cops right after application, too. After a few minutes the cops smell is gone and only the rose scent remains. It's a - how to describe?- a kind of 'green' rose scent: blossoms plus leaves, fresh and exclusive.

• 11 months later...

I'm wearing this today as I'm getting ready to go to a party and it immediately reminds me of rose petals dipped in soapy water. I can smell the rose first and then after a bit I can detect a smidge of honey peaking thru then after about 15 minutes on my skin it calms down to light out of the shower soapy scent... I like how the floral is not screamming at me, its just wafting around and every now and again I get a sniff of this beauty and then bam the magnet in this one hits me and I feel all woozy as if I have had too much to drink woozy... Wow, this one sure is interesting on me....