A Kiss Of Magic

POMEGRANATE ~ Divination, luck, wishes granted, wealth, fertility.

CRANBERRY ~ Protection, health, deflection of negativity.

FIG ~ Wisdom, fertility, love, luck, protection, aids restful sleep, divination. Feminine sexuality.

PEACH ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.

HEART & SOUL Pheromone Blend ~

Only smelled in bottle so far. Smells fruity, but definitely the kind I like & I already know that TT responds well to strength of H&S in the enhanced brews.

Out of the vial, something minty popped out at me -- I guess the ginger maybe? Anyway, this is really soft, sweet and nice. I just slathered some on both wrists and it is quite light.

Thick, sticky red fruit with some additional stickiness from the fig, which I love; it' sweet but has just the right amount of tang--which I'm figuring is mostly from the pomegranate and cranberry--not to venture into cloying territory. I don't get too much ginger, just a tiny bit to tie it all together. I have now confirmed this does not smell like frogs. :lol:

Thick, sticky red fruit with some additional stickiness from the fig, which I love; it' sweet but has just the right amount of tang--which I'm figuring is mostly from the pomegranate and cranberry--not to venture into cloying territory. I don't get too much ginger, just a tiny bit to tie it all together. I have now confirmed this does not smell like frogs. :lol:

Well I honestly haven't given this one a proper try yet because of the peach note...I think tomorrow I have a major history test & I wll give it a shot. After all, peach doesn't smell bad on me, I just don't like it peach. I hope it's buried nicely under all the other notes, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy first time verrrry lightly testing this one. I can sightly smell the pom & cranberry notes, but egads the peach is amping like a mo'fo' on me! I could see somebody loving this way better than I can :onigiri_moon_sleep:

Edited by Beccah1

Me too Beccah: wet, it was a peach KAPOW to the nose - but I looove peach so it was all good. It's not fresh-juicy-peach like Persica or Kittenish, sweeter than a real peach, even sweeter than peach syrup - you know how strawberry bubble gum is a million times sweeter than the real thing - it was like that degree of "more sweet", but peachwise. About an hour in now, the peach has settled down and has folded its arms across its chest and is rocking peacefully on a porch swing with its eyes closed. I need sleep.

Edited by tyvey

Me too Beccah: wet, it was a peach KAPOW to the nose - but I looove peach so it was all good. It's not fresh-juicy-peach like Persica or Kittenish, sweeter than a real peach, even sweeter than peach syrup - you know how strawberry bubble gum is a million times sweeter than the real thing - it was like that degree of "more sweet", but peachwise. About an hour in now, the peach has settled down and has folded its arms across its chest and is rocking peacefully on a porch swing with its eyes closed. I need sleep.

rocking on the damn porch! Tyvey you are KILLING me lately. LOL. I want some of whatever you've got

Become under siege at work, eat poorly, don't get enough sleep, and overcaffeinate.

Well I do find I have the wittiest jokes when thinking under these conditions personally, IDK why I write so much better LOL!

Anyway, that's exactly it, it's like peach bubblegum.

I have got a trial vial and when I opened and got a whiff: wow, very fruity. This is one of the clean fruity scents which I really like. I have put it on my wrists and neck and went to the office. How shall I describe the scent? Fruity and lovely, not too strong but strong enought to last almost for the whole working day. Neither the peach nor the other fruits are popping out, it's more like a pretty fruit basket. One lady in the lift complemented me on the beautiful scent. I will definitely buy a full bottle, most probably as a spray, because I guess it would just nicely diffuse into the air around the wearer.

This is rather peach to me as well - and I didn't think it would be, I expected the red fruit notes to be much more present. It makes me think of Eternal Chain a bit but it's somewhat more subtle in its' throw, and it's definitely going on the list because Heart & Soul is a great blend to have in the arsenal.

OH i received a sample of this jewel today!! Itz YUMMY!!!!! :J001:

Wet on my skin: It reminds me a peach jelly candy which I LOVE!!! OMG... I love this...!!!!!!!! It's not loud at all and the sweetness is JUST right! I wanna eat my arm now.... :banana011:

Dried: i smell fruity sweetness but it went plasticky on me :banana026: sad sad... :banana038:

• 2 weeks later...

It's interesting how you all get more of the peach and I get more pomegranate and cranberry. That's why I commented above that it smells "pink" on me. That's good because I prefer pomegranate to peach!

• 4 weeks later...

Very interesting reading everyone's comments. I first tried this on a couple of minutes ago, and I deliberately didn't check the ingredients first, and my initial impression while wet was that of a fresh sparkling green. Maybe because I was thinking frog and expecting ponds in late spring with their aquatic flowers all in bloom? But now that it is drying I'm getting more and more peach seeping through ginger deliciousness and the pomegranate is stepping up delicately, but it isn't over powering.

This has no plasticky effect on me, and now that vanilla and fig have come to play my left wrist is my new best friend. Peach is definately the winning note for me.

I think this is sheer gorgeousness.

• 3 weeks later...

This smells like candy on me. Maybe PEZ? The phero strength is a winner. Everyone seems to relax and be mellow which is a tool I need in my tool belt. Full bottle.

[Edit: When I have a difficult, aggitated customer a little of this calms the whole situation down. Whether this is because I am effected or they are = WINNER.

Wore this around my parents friends and they couldn't stop chatting (at)with me. So..not like Popularity but a very social phero.]

Edited by Isa

• 3 weeks later...

This is such a girlish scent and I love it. As Luna said, this does remind me of the sweetness of Eternal Chain minus the throw. I get more of the pomegranate and cranberry than peach.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my sample today. Still trying all the stuff from my first round of samples but gave it a sniff in vial and thought "wow! very peachy/pommegranate" Not what I would choose, but you never know. I love the spicy scents but others are saying they smell too foody on me. :-( So maybe this one will be a winner. I bought it to try the Heart and Soul in in it.

• 2 months later...

As silly as it may sound, I chose A Kiss of Magic over another scented phero I was considering, because the label cracks me up :) (yes, I am easily entertained!)

In the vial and right after applying, I get mostly pomegranate and ginger - very fruity and tangy. However, the ginger burns off quickly, and the peach and vanilla come out after a little while.

Phero-wise, I am testing it at home tonight so no field report yet, but I can already tell this is quite relaxing and uplifting. I'm feeling pretty mellow, and I like it.