Compromising Positions

We're up to brew edition 3. The recipe is really specific, and I have been able to use the same sourced ingredients each time, so John and I have both sniffed verrry carefully and really can't detect any difference. I never want to say something is EXACT, because they are all hand blended, but it's as exact as we can get it!

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're up to brew edition 3. The recipe is really specific, and I have been able to use the same sourced ingredients each time, so John and I have both sniffed verrry carefully and really can't detect any difference. I never want to say something is EXACT, because they are all hand blended, but it's as exact as we can get it!

Awesome!!! I love this one so much, and have been eking by on samples. Bottle time. :heart:

Guest Lor

wooo,awesome.

even slight variances are cool, and fun, but I was worried there would be something obvious.

Good news then!

So I have been guarding my bottles of CP very carefully. I took out my bottle to compare with my Lick of Cream. I don't know why but I think I got some chocolate! It was not all that egg-noggy on wet! I'll have to try this again.

• 1 month later...
Guest icing

I've noticed that I feel more confident, and comfortably me in the more aggressively sexual blends.

Not that they come off as overtly sexual for me - they always end up as a very nice unisex social mix, but I've noticed that this one, specifically, seems to make me feel a little more confident and in control.

Also, I have a roller from when it first came out, and it is a very long-lasting, fluffy-cool, sweet vanilla on me, now. It's amazing.

I'm wearing it right now. Gods, yes! The fluffy vanilla thing is soooooo satisfying! NOM NOM NOM! I like the way the phero makes me feel, I like the way the phero makes Mr. Matt feel <gigglesnort> and I crack up at how my kids get all follow-the-mommy when I wear it around them. I'm planning on getting a bottle of the new version as soon as I can! :heart:

• 4 weeks later...

I really, REALLY wanted to like this one, I am all up on the intent of Sexpionage. I was hesitant when I saw patchouli in the ingredients but I hoped it would just kinda lurk in the background. No such luck. It smelled gorgeously edible in the sniffee but as soon as it hit my skin the patchouli monster reared its ugly head and ate the creamy vanilla and eggnog goodness for breakfast. And I really hate patchouli...stupid skin chemistry :(

• 2 weeks later...

I simply adore this one! I love the agressive side to it, (I forget which phero, none maybe), I love the staying power, I love the sweetness of it, and DAMN it's sexy.

It's becoming one of my favorite. Definitely in my top 3 now. I wear it nearly every day these days. It's like a fool proof phero to me.

I got the unscented, but I realised I love the scented version, it's just too perfect.

I like the contrast between the overall sweetness or the scent (= you smell like a cookie) and how powerful and sexy the phero mix really is.

It reminds me of Beth's Blushing Milkmaid in that respect.

The last bottle I got has a little less patchouli than the first, it seems to me. I love both.

In fact, I wanna get this one in spray form too. ;)

Ya know I really need to get back to this one,it was a real favorite of mine,mmm I bet it has aged beautifully too...so many to love :w00t:

Oh I remember, wore it with G&L, a lot,stopped now that have boosted with cops. hmmm,flashback,oh yeah that touch on none makes a lot of difference :001_302::idea:

Compromising Positions is one of my favourites, first of all for it's wonderful scent. I'm not getting so many different notes as other forum members get, for me it's just a most delicious creamy vanilla, but that's exactly what I like. However, I wear this potion quite seldom due to lack of opportunities, but when I go for dancing or to a party, I always enjoy the effects of this phero, which makes me more outgoing while other people seem to enjoy chatting and dancing with me and I always get compliments on the scent.

• 1 month later...

I *finally* tested this out last night. I know: I don't know what took me so long.

So BF had spent the better part of they day golfing, and then he went to a retirement party for the father of one of his buddies. So when he got home last night, he was sun-burnt and dog-tired. Didn't matter. I wouldn't say Compromising Positions woke him right up, but it certainly woke *something* up, and in record time. I literally walked into the room after applying, and very suddenly he was all hands. Sleepy hands, but still... To be honest, he looked pretty stunned that he was so suddenly plunged into "the mood". But I don't think he cared. ;) After reading all the reviews of CP and UN Sexpionage, I wasn't exactly sure what to expect, but I liked what I got. I can't help wondering if the effects on BF would have been stronger if he wasn't on the verge of sleeping when I assaulted him with this! :lol: I think I can safely say that CP definitely deserves more testing. :D

The scent is delicious. It's wonderful and creamy with just a hint of spice... Swoon-worthy. I wanted to keep huffing myself, but I was kind of busy! :lol: But BF certainly got some huffs in... I could hardly keep his nose from the application points, so I can definitely say the scent is a win.

Oh Hell Yeah! :lol:

...funny thing is I had this on late last night to see how it would go with Baskery,and right on cue the touch of none sent me...there :001_302: course being in email play with SP helped...heh

Actually I thought it did but changed my mind,LOL,been doing a lot of that lately :lol: ...Baskery is soooo damn good on it's own,as is Comp P !! ...I cannot believe I wore so much CompP with G&L,but it was for the cops,before I had a bottle boosted :001_302: I like Baskery now with little bit of OCCO Red ,but think a cops boost is the answer for the next bottle!! :D

What about a Magnet add-in? Yum! That's fun in a bottle right there! ;) That's what I keep thinking about that one...

This one, (CP), I can hardly wait to test when BF is among the living. Last night was definitely a roll-over-&-go-to-sleep night for him! Might be a bit better when he actually has a pulse! :lol:

Just received my bottle of "CP" and my first exposure to pheros.... I really love this on me and put it on prior to working out at the gym, it put me in such a greg mood and really made me push myself....

I love the scent as its very warm and cuddly... I just feel so at peace wearing this.... :kiss43:

• 2 weeks later...

I put this on late at night yesterday, and my FH goes "what perfume are you wearing? are you wearing that sex stuff??" Heheheh it was too funny. He was not into the smell at all (said I smelled like manure) buuuut that didn't seem to stop him from ravaging me completely. So even though he hated the smell, perhaps we both still got the effects from it? Right on!!!

See, you KNOW I went there. Everytime I read an unfamiliar acronym, I go to the gutter immediately

Me too but I don't know Loquacious enough to know where her mind is!! If it was Lady V I would have immediately gone there.

Im waiting for someone more worldly to come along and help us out...like Tyvey! She knows stuff like this.

I always rack my brain when all the fancy initials come up.. like FH< and WIWIW and YOWOW and all these other acronyms I have no clue. I just learned what ETA was recently. At work we use ETA as Estimated Time of Arrival for things like reports, and when do you think you will have this done by.. etc.. but y'all use crazy ass stuff like YWIW and WWJD and FU stuff

Ah! I never know any of these things. Is it because I don't text a lot? Or are all these acronyms stemming from FB?

People tend to use acronyms because of the internet but a lot of them are personal, or contextual (i.e. stemming from the community in which they are used), so I wouldn't say it's due solely to a lack of a certain activity/milieu.

Then how is anyone else supposed to know what they mean when posted on a public forum?

Meaning arises from daily exposure to the zeitgeist, as it were. But also, online we interact within a sphere in which it's a given that anyone would Google what they don't understand. Asking directly is usually considered a last resort, heh.

Meaning arises from daily exposure to the zeitgeist, as it were. But also, online we interact within a sphere in which it's a given that anyone would Google what they don't understand. Asking directly is usually considered a last resort, heh.

Guilty of being lazy and asking on the board instead of searching the web. Oh okay then, I'll just camp out on Google and Urban dictionary. :waiting:

Hahahaha! Yes, FH meant Future Husband. Guess it could mean Fuck Hound as well ;) I've seen other acronyms on here before and sometimes don't know what they mean either. My bad! Anyway, sorry for the confusion :)

Edited by Loquacious

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

TMI alert:

Ummmm. So, I got this in the mail today. I put some on my arms, then came downstairs to hang out with hubby. We cuddled up on the couch and within a few minutes there were roaming hands and nibbling. Within 20 minutes we were naked on the floor! Holy-aggressive-rendevouz-Batman! :666::party:

Oh yeah, and the scent is great too. I'd wear this if it smelled like skunk-butt though with those results.