Compromising Positions

Ellie - I think you need to try CP and Voracious together when your husband next comes home (if you haven't already), it's fun!

Wowza Luna! I still haven't managed to try this combinations as I made the mistake of putting the compromising positions on me first, I went to go and get the Voracious to put on the hubbs and he pounced on me before I had a chance to get the lid off.

Next time him first, then I'll run off to put the CP on and then I'll get to pounce first. He he he.

^_^

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and here I was asking in the other thread if you two could walk. HA! You're both probably barely able to stand! The Sexpionage phero is umm pretty umm *effective,* isn't it?!? Heh.

I just wanted to add that this was first thing in the morning (best way to start the day for sure...), and he was a very naughty boy all day.
Edited by ElizabethOSP

Oh and here I was asking in the other thread if you two could walk. HA! You're both probably barely able to stand! The Sexpionage phero is umm pretty umm *effective,* isn't it?!? Heh.

:):D

ummm I am sure the fact that he has been away from his woman for so long has nothing to do with it huh :D

ok,maybe not the first,second or...

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Holy Moly!!! This stuff is awesome. I used this on a date last week. Although it was just coffee, he held my hand the whole time, and has confessed to being horny ever since we met!! Seeing him again tonight...better put some more on!!

Yeah this one really sticks with them!! When I wore it with Lover once he texted me the next day and said even though he had showered he could smell "me" on him all night...and was looking for more...

Snagged myself vial of this. I'm almost TOO afraid to try this baby out after reading all of your reviews! Let's face it though, I'm more curious than I am afraid to pass it up!

NEVER be afraid :ph34r: It's either amazing OMG goodness waiting for you or one for the trade pile. It doesn't really agree with me but I kept it in the arsenal for the pheros. Don't worry, the sexy won't kill ya!

Snagged myself vial of this. I'm almost TOO afraid to try this baby out after reading all of your reviews! Let's face it though, I'm more curious than I am afraid to pass it up!

Oh yeah, moonholly! Try this! Just do it at a time when you don't have to *walk* the next day. Heh. :D

On the other hand, it does smell reeeeeally good... :angel: Heh again.

This a silky, yummy, milky vanilla scent that blends beautifully on my skin...

Excellent staying power , I could still smell it on me the next day I applied it...

It is EFFECTIVE, a very naughty scent and it really turns a guy on and keeps him veeeery interested for the rest of the night.

I shared some of it with my cousin and she had amazing self-effects, I think it may have been the androstenone, I'm not sure about this but I think it made her feel more assertive and powerful and she is usually a very shy girl...I didn't feel anything but my boyfriend surely did...

• 1 month later...

Ok, so I've been re-testing this potion for almost a week....Before this I've gotten my bf sexually interested, but not hooked with the scent as I wanted, mainly because he didn't like the eggnoggy scent in CP...so the first time I wore this in Sept. he had a strong reaction but then he just didn't, I asked if he liked it? He complained about the nutmeg scent...aghhh, I hated that he hated something I love and crave...so I gave up.

Then last week I decided to try again and follow the LP ladies' advice on being persistent and allowing him to associate it with positive things, so I did...The first days, he didn't recognize the scent or asked about it or complimented me on it, but yesterday we were watching TV together with my family and all of a sudden he looked at me and said:"what perfume are you wearing?" and I asked why do you ask and he said "I like it...very much...I like it better than your cherries..." Lol! That's what he calls my fruity scents, so I finally made him love my gourmands....and I also noticed something different when turned around to look at me, his eyes were different...I have read about the DIHL look here at the forum, and I'm not sure that was the look in his eyes...all I can say it was like an adoring kind of look, like he admired me or something....I didn't get a strong sexual response from him like I did the first time I tested CP, but that look in his eyes was priceless....and I also got a hit from a guy at the grocery store...I was there with my mom buying some popcorn and out of nowhere this guy comes and asks my name and if I have a boyfriend...ahww, I felt so flattered, and I told him I have a bf and he didn't ask me on a date or anything, but was actually kind of cute but too young...well, my beloved CP deserves a full bottle purchase, and I'm thinking about getting some UNScented Sexpionage...

Ok, so I've been re-testing this potion for almost a week....Before this I've gotten my bf sexually interested, but not hooked with the scent as I wanted, mainly because he didn't like the eggnoggy scent in CP...so the first time I wore this in Sept. he had a strong reaction but then he just didn't, I asked if he liked it? He complained about the nutmeg scent...aghhh, I hated that he hated something I love and crave...so I gave up.

Then last week I decided to try again and follow the LP ladies' advice on being persistent and allowing him to associate it with positive things, so I did...The first days, he didn't recognize the scent or asked about it or complimented me on it, but yesterday we were watching TV together with my family and all of a sudden he looked at me and said:"what perfume are you wearing?" and I asked why do you ask and he said "I like it...very much...I like it better than your cherries..." Lol! That's what he calls my fruity scents, so I finally made him love my gourmands....and I also noticed something different when turned around to look at me, his eyes were different...I have read about the DIHL look here at the forum, and I'm not sure that was the look in his eyes...all I can say it was like an adoring kind of look, like he admired me or something....I didn't get a strong sexual response from him like I did the first time I tested CP, but that look in his eyes was priceless....and I also got a hit from a guy at the grocery store...I was there with my mom buying some popcorn and out of nowhere this guy comes and asks my name and if I have a boyfriend...ahww, I felt so flattered, and I told him I have a bf and he didn't ask me on a date or anything, but was actually kind of cute but too young...well, my beloved CP deserves a full bottle purchase, and I'm thinking about getting some UNScented Sexpionage...

Now, THAT'S what I'm TALKIN' about, Gabylicious!!! This stuff kicks serious ass. And sometimes, it just *does* take a while. I had decided early on that maybe Mr. Matt didn't perceive it, but I loved it and kept wearing it. Suddenly...WHAM! Heh.

And LadyV: "...he said I smelled like Snatch. But he said he liked it. LOL" AAAAAaaaaaa! :10_small16::10_small16::10_small16:

What a great story!!! Anytime I wear CP or Fallen Angel there is not much talking that goes on between me and my bf.

I think once he said I smelled like Snatch. But he said he liked it. LOL

Now, THAT'S what I'm TALKIN' about, Gabylicious!!! This stuff kicks serious ass. And sometimes, it just *does* take a while. I had decided early on that maybe Mr. Matt didn't perceive it, but I loved it and kept wearing it. Suddenly...WHAM! Heh.

WHAM!! So we both got the WHAM effect... :Emoticons0086: it takes some time Elizabeth, but you are right, it is totally worth it! CP is serious stuff...I wouldn't have re-tested CP without all the encouragement I got from all of you ladies...

Oh, Lady V I hope I will someday get into the trading and get me some Fallen Angel sample....

I actually had to look what "snatch" means, my english slang or whatever is not that good, so I had no idea what it meant, then I searched in a translation site and "vagina" came out...LOL! it sounds even funnier in Spanish...

Edited by Gabylicious

i got a hit from Darling last night with this baby. I was doing the reinforcement and i actually got a compliment from him on it too. He told me i smell like cookies, which seems to be a common connection with him. It seems almost all of my foodie scents he connects with cookies. Flying Potion, CP....

i got a hit from Darling last night with this baby. I was doing the reinforcement and i actually got a compliment from him on it too. He told me i smell like cookies, which seems to be a common connection with him. It seems almost all of my foodie scents he connects with cookies. Flying Potion, CP....

Could it be the vanilla that makes him think of cookies? I think I read that somewhere, but I'm not sure....Anyways, great hit Ravenwing!

WHAM!! So we both got the WHAM effect... :Emoticons0086: it takes some time Elizabeth, but you are right, it is totally worth it! CP is serious stuff...I wouldn't have re-tested CP without all the encouragement I got from all of you ladies...

Oh, Lady V I hope I will someday get into the trading and get me some Fallen Angel sample....

I actually had to look what "snatch" means, my english slang or whatever is not that good, so I had no idea what it meant, then I searched in a translation site and "vagina" came out...LOL! it sounds even funnier in Spanish...

OMG LMAO!! so FUNNY!!

• 2 months later...

Is there something in Sexpionage or CP that makes you feel calm and happy? Was wearing this, got into a disagreement with bf last night but I didn't react, I was very calm and happy and saw the situation from another angle. This not only works for knockin boots y'all its like anti rage potion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG LOVE problem was solved and bf realized he was being lame and apologized because I didn't do my usual medieval torture methods or water board his ass. Either I am a descendant of Ghandi, or I am Jesus.

I think maybe the CP?

Is there something in Sexpionage or CP that makes you feel calm and happy? Was wearing this, got into a disagreement with bf last night but I didn't react, I was very calm and happy and saw the situation from another angle. This not only works for knockin boots y'all its like anti rage potion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG LOVE problem was solved and bf realized he was being lame and apologized because I didn't do my usual medieval torture methods or water board his ass. Either I am a descendant of Ghandi, or I am Jesus.

I think maybe the CP?

If Jesus had big tits and wore leopard print you would be a shoo in.

Do you think we'll go to Hell Halo?

I don't think the Devil will know what to do with us and will banish us from his BBQ- He'll probably call the big guy and say.. No SOUP for these TWO- We are really putting J dog in a Compromising Position aren't we?

We basically just called Jesus a Mexican drag queen that cavorted with blonde leggy tarts. What's the remedy or prayer for that?

You know when you confess and stuff what is that called? A mistake? Oops I did it again?

:10_small16::10_small16::10_small16: LMFAO!!!!!!! You guys made me almost choke! HEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! But SRSLY, there's alpha-nol in CP. So yeah. Rawr and it's-all-good. Heh.

:12_small7:

Oh and as my dear Music Professora used to say: Heretics have more fun. And as *I* say, Jesus HAD to have a sense of humor.

Edited by ElizabethOSP

In fact, it's almost TOO good, if you don't wanna start in 5th gear, lol... at least with my guy.

And yes, I would have hoped he would. To screw up is human, to laugh, divine.

• 4 weeks later...

I remember taking a super long time to decide whether to purchase a bottle of CP or not. I still couldn't decide after my first bottle but after testing it a number of times, I decided to hoard this although I do not have as many backup bottles as the other scents which caught my full attention.

Recently, I decided to retest my LP O sample then I realized, on my skin, the two are extremely similar. I would love to slather this and have some of this mixed in my body lotion so I can layer ilene scent. I think I'm slowly turning into a foody.

• 2 months later...
Guest Lor

okay peeps... can anyone tell me if they notice a difference between the original compromising positions and brew 2 and 3? I need more... but not wanting to risk a huge difference.

In this case I don't believe it was a rebrew so much as Mara just made more of it, with the same ingredients.

I didn't believe the cart as well. I have bottles of both versions and I'm not sure which version the samples were of but they smell the same to me.