Compromising Positions

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TMI alert:

Ummmm. So, I got this in the mail today. I put some on my arms, then came downstairs to hang out with hubby. We cuddled up on the couch and within a few minutes there were roaming hands and nibbling. Within 20 minutes we were naked on the floor! Holy-aggressive-rendevouz-Batman! :666::party:

Oh yeah, and the scent is great too. I'd wear this if it smelled like skunk-butt though with those results.

THAT. I LOVE Comp Positions!!! WOOT to you and your ManThing!!! :banana124::banana124::banana124:

• 3 weeks later...

I've continued to wear this one with great results. I find it interesting that it smells like egg nog for a good 5 minutes. Then, once it dries down it smells like patchouli on me, which is fine because I LOVE patchouli. I just don't get any of the sweetness or creaminess that other people talk about. My husband says that I smell like a "Clean Hippie." LOL. I have this in oil. I'm going to add the spray to my next order.

I've continued to wear this one with great results. I find it interesting that it smells like egg nog for a good 5 minutes. Then, once it dries down it smells like patchouli on me, which is fine because I LOVE patchouli. I just don't get any of the sweetness or creaminess that other people talk about. My husband says that I smell like a "Clean Hippie." LOL. I have this in oil. I'm going to add the spray to my next order.

If you want to keep the creamy note around longer, you could layer it with A Lick of Cream or Beth's Blushing Milkmaid :)

If you want to keep the creamy note around longer, you could layer it with A Lick of Cream or Beth's Blushing Milkmaid :)

Hmmm. I just got Beth's Blushing Milkmaid. I might try this. Although, I can barely wear this without DH trying to tackle me as is. If I add more cops I might have to call in sick for a week! ;)

CP is my all time favorite LP fragrance and that is an amazing idea to team it up with BBM.... thanks

Edited by dolphindolls2

Hmmm. I just got Beth's Blushing Milkmaid. I might try this. Although, I can barely wear this without DH trying to tackle me as is. If I add more cops I might have to call in sick for a week! ;)

Hope you have lots of sick leave ;)

CP is my all time favorite LP fragrance and that is an amazing idea to team it up with BBM.... thanks

Your welcome :)

Ummm, so this blend is super powerful and apparently sticks around.

Had some of this on last night after showering before bed (I just like the smell).

I go to work this morning and walk in, say "hello" to a few people. One of the men who I've known for years says "Hey, I just wanted to tell you something.

Me: "Okay. What?"

Him: "Sometimes I stare at you and I don't mean to be creepy. You just have a really pretty face and I can't help it.'

Me: :huh: " Ummm, thanks."

What??

Then, I had several men give me "the look."

This is 12+ hours after putting a little on.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Powerful stuff for sure.

Ummm, so this blend is super powerful and apparently sticks around.

Had some of this on last night after showering before bed (I just like the smell).

I go to work this morning and walk in, say "hello" to a few people. One of the men who I've known for years says "Hey, I just wanted to tell you something.

Me: "Okay. What?"

Him: "Sometimes I stare at you and I don't mean to be creepy. You just have a really pretty face and I can't help it.'

Me: :huh: " Ummm, thanks."

What??

Then, I had several men give me "the look."

This is 12+ hours after putting a little on.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Powerful stuff for sure.

I get the most hits when I wear this one, it has become a staple for me... I love everting about this scent....

I get the most hits when I wear this one, it has become a staple for me... I love everting about this scent....

I can see that.

I'm use to getting hits from pheromones that I've sprayed on in the morning, but not the next day. Then, the way that he said it. Whatever happened to just saying "you look nice today" or "You're pretty?" LOL.

I was taken aback. :lol:

I can see that.

I'm use to getting hits from pheromones that I've sprayed on in the morning, but not the next day. Then, the way that he said it. Whatever happened to just saying "you look nice today" or "You're pretty?" LOL.

I was taken aback. :lol:

I have 3 bottles of this in Oil and I want to purchase this in spray form, I hope its offered that way....I love this one so much

Does anything else smell similar to this? I have decided I love it.

LP O smells CP to me.

I have 3 bottles of this in Oil and I want to purchase this in spray form, I hope its offered that way....I love this one so much

Let me know how it turns out as I'm afraid Sexiopange will overpower the scent.

Edited by JOC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I got a sample of this on a whim. This, by all rights, should not work on me. So many creamy vanilla scents turn to ashy doom on my skin. My skin amps resins, particularly patchouli - which is unfortunate because I don't like patchouli in the slightest and it makes me feel ill unless it's very, very light. This should be nothing but a horrible, ashy, dirty hippy mess on me.

But it works. It works in ways that it should not possibly work. It's a lovely, creamy vanilla with a base of patchouli - but the right kind of patchouli that is so hard for me to find. It's frankly amazing on my skin, considering just about every other cream/vanilla scents from LPMP (except for BBM and Lick of Cream) turn to bitter ash tray dregs that I cannot wash off.

As for phero effects, nothing much to write home about. From my test runs of pheros part of this is because I don't slather, but I have a feeling that the pheros I've used blend with my natural pheros and my personality that - if anything - are making me seem more like me, if that makes sense.

that the pheros I've used blend with my natural pheros and my personality that - if anything - are making me seem more like me, if that makes sense.

Perfect sense ...truly !!! ...and that's the name of the game :abfx:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This hasn't got nearly the cop-y presence to it that I was expecting. Instead it's surprisingly sweet in a "sharp" way, perhaps it's a bit citrusy/fruity? Unfortunately it smells a lot better in the bottle than on my skin (I was expecting it to be the other way around!!), as it quickly turns plastic and artificial smelling on me.

This hasn't got nearly the cop-y presence to it that I was expecting. Instead it's surprisingly sweet in a "sharp" way, perhaps it's a bit citrusy/fruity? Unfortunately it smells a lot better in the bottle than on my skin (I was expecting it to be the other way around!!), as it quickly turns plastic and artificial smelling on me.

Awww, Syn! That is sad. I love this one and get much mileage from it, sometimes for nothing more than the lovely scent. F*cking skin chemistry. Have you tried BALLS? And just 'cause of the skin chemistry thing...did Jouir De work on you? Boy THAT's one that is either beautiful or *hazardous material* on people. I'm in the hazmat category there. Eeew. B)

yeah the patch in this is peppery-floral to me - more than once it's made me think of carnations scattered in extremely fatty melting french vanilla ice cream.

THAT SOUNDS DELISH!!! Tyvey, do you *like* the carnation/ice cream thing? :) I don't get carnations out of it, but I do get the Vanilla YUM thing. Carnations....hmmm....beg Mara for a limited edition...?

It evokes carnations for me because of the intense pepper and brightness. I get zero "headshoppe" from it, ever more so as it ages. I'm mad for this scent. If there were an unphero'd version I'd go through a bottle a week.

It evokes carnations for me because of the intense pepper and brightness. I get zero "headshoppe" from it, ever more so as it ages. I'm mad for this scent. If there were an unphero'd version I'd go through a bottle a week.

Oh GODS I would buy an unphero'd version of CP!!! It's one of my absolute all-time favorite LPs. *swoon* :heart:

Awww, Syn! That is sad. I love this one and get much mileage from it, sometimes for nothing more than the lovely scent. F*cking skin chemistry. Have you tried BALLS? And just 'cause of the skin chemistry thing...did Jouir De work on you? Boy THAT's one that is either beautiful or *hazardous material* on people. I'm in the hazmat category there. Eeew. B)

Balls didn't work for me either. Neither did Jouir De, though there was *something* about it that kept me coming back to try it again. In general heavy scents, even foody-heavy, go wonky on me. I have found it is best to stick to bright, fresh, "clean" smells.

I just pulled out my CP Spray. This is so greaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! I use the oil on a semi-regular basis, but I hated the way that the spray form spelled when I first got it a couple of months ago. Now it smells just like the oil. Love it. I hope that it gets me some tonight........ Pursestan is feeling frisky!