Sexology 2

I have the misfortune of having most honey scents go wonky on me-- they smell kind of harsh or strange, which makes me sad, because I love sweet, rich honey.

Somehow, Sexology 2 seems to be safe on me. The honey is gentle and sweet, and in there is a hint of delicious cinnamon in the back, making it even more sensual and heating things up.

Somehow, Sexology 2 seems to be safe on me. The honey is gentle and sweet, and in there is a hint of delicious cinnamon in the back, making it even more sensual and heating things up.

Sounds like something I want.

I have the misfortune of having most honey scents go wonky on me-- they smell kind of harsh or strange, which makes me sad, because I love sweet, rich honey.

Kovvy, you give me hope. My skin turns honey notes into something icky and needing-a-shower. But this sounds so pretty....I may just give it a try!

I just compared this to the old Sexology, which didn't quite work for me (it was just a bit too dirty). But this one smells just slightly different. The honey note seems juicier and more clear and crisp. I like this new one quite a bit!

This one smells a bit waxy to me at first..but once it warms up the honey turns drippy good. I think I am digging this one.

In the vial this smells like ridiculously thick honey and brown sugar, and I thought that would only get better on me until my skin chemistry turns it to....

Rust. Rust and sugar. I can't believe what is happening with one of the most beloved LPs in history on my skin.

For shame. *hangs head*

Sexology v.1:

CIVIT, TONQUIN and BLACK MUSKS ~ Self confidence and strength, extreme sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

AMBERGRIS ~ Increases personal power, heightens sexual responses, dreaming.

HONEY and HONEYCOMB (3 kinds) ~ Enticing, seductive, use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover, happiness, fulfillment.

CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.

BROWN SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness, riches, lust inducing.

Sexology v.2:

BROWN SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.

CIVET ~ Musk derived from civet cats, now illegal except in synthetic form. Considered a strong aphrodisiac, has an intense, animal, 'sexual' aroma.

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

AMBERGRIS ~ Increases personal power, heightens sexual responses, dreaming

Haven't tested out my v.2 bottle yet. TT didn't like the v.1 & aunt flo was in town last week. Let's see if he like v.2 better.

I just compared this to the old Sexology, which didn't quite work for me (it was just a bit too dirty). But this one smells just slightly different. The honey note seems juicier and more clear and crisp. I like this new one quite a bit!

Yeah it's a bit softer...it starts out pretty dirty on me but then turns sweeter in the drydown. The spice aspect doesn't seem as dominant either, but I like it...and Quince was very enchanted with how it smelled the morning after. :lol:

I think with this version, for those who like to wear obviously sexy scents in public, this is one of those. I know some people got strange reactions with the original, but V2 is a little more like the nympho is wearing a very ladylike outfit and then...look out!

hmmm all I get is dirrrrrrrrrty honeycomb. Indistinguishable from Pherogirl (not a bad thing). But wants brown sugar & cinnamon, does not gets.

Impatiently replaced after an hour or so... but will give proper morph-time & test-running in future, esp to check out phero effects.

Edited by tyvey

hmmm all I get is dirrrrrrrrrty honeycomb. Indistinguishable from Pherogirl (not a bad thing). But wants brown sugar & cinnamon, does not gets.

Impatiently replaced after an hour or so... but will give proper morph-time & test-running in future, esp to check out phero effects.

I think I ordered a bottle this morning. I hope it does not 'stain' my skin like some honey scents. I'm excited to check out the phero effects too as I got nil from Bloomin' Naughty.

Seriously,why did I not try Sexology before? It's not just the scent, it is the relaxed, sexeee vibe I get from the phero, that is the true awesomeness of this phero. I have had a cranky day at work and home, and Sexology just gave me a brain massage. Neat, lol.

Seriously,why did I not try Sexology before? It's not just the scent, it is the relaxed, sexeee vibe I get from the phero, that is the true awesomeness of this phero. I have had a cranky day at work and home, and Sexology just gave me a brain massage. Neat, lol.

Ooooh, you're making me want this one! :thbf54f4bf:

I wore this one this weekend. I am one of those who loves the original Sexology, but I also get the "Hey did a cat pee in here?" comment with it...hehehe which I ignore and wear it anyway...

This one is a touch "lighter" in aspect on drydown. Not quite so in your face skanky. And I still kept snuffling my own arm all evening, so it is attractive as ever for me.

but I also get the "Hey did a cat pee in here?" comment with it...hehehe which I ignore and wear it anyway...

Sexology I was hit or miss with my man, so I did not order v2 except as in my sampler.....may give it a run in a few days just to check the scent if for no other reason.....

BUUUUUT, that said, I have to agree with your "wear it anyway" tactic......I do that all the time! But, I am also one of those who when somebody says......"What's that SMELL?" I jump up and say...."ME! And isn't it GREAT?" hehehehe Which usually gets my man talking about my perfume smelling like ass when it's wet.....we have such fun with pheros.....

*Sigh* I like this one & so does TT, but......

It doesn't trip his trigger, & it's too sexy for public wear. If I put on a sex driven blend like this, I want to be sexed damnit! So it's on my trade thread.

So I totally get the term 'stains your skin now'! Even thru hand washing & EVERYTHING else, this one did not come off until 9 p.m. earlier this evening & yes I'm referring to the minuscule amount I applied last night for testing purposes!

Edited by Beccah1

• 3 months later...

I was really excited about this one.. and it did something very weird on m skin. I smelled like raisins all night and it was very very strong! I had high hopes for this one. I wore it this weekend expecting some sexy time, my boyfriend said I smelled ' herb-y ' This one didn't work : (

Just amazing what different effects/chemistry people get out of LPMP's creations...truly there is something for everyone :lol:

I did not care much for Sexology 2,or any honey based scent for that matter <never had the 1st one> but now I just love it,got my own bottle in last order so I can slather when the mood strikes me...like today :great:

...this is scented sex on a stick :icecream:

I've noticed that some of the scented pheros make me want to throw up.. Its weird. Like Love Blossom .. OMG I wanted to throw dirt on my neck to stifle the smell. It was so strong. Same with Cops and Robbers and now with Sexology. Sparkle Fuschia and Detective and the Dame are fine, its just certain ones that feels like a skunk or cat went on me.

Yep,it definitely sounds like you have a strong aversion to copulins going on...too bad. Sparkle Fucshia is light-ish in cops and D a t D has none.

ETA: ...funny thing about Cops & Robbers,it is very light on me...I wish I got the strong foody most get!

Edited by Calii

Funny thing. I tested Sexology 2 on the back of my hand last night as I was planning to wear some honey to work today. My verdict, I will not wear this to work as it is slightly over the top. It's naughty with a capital N!

• 2 weeks later...
I was really excited about this one.. and it did something very weird on m skin. I smelled like raisins all night and it was very very strong! I had high hopes for this one. I wore it this weekend expecting some sexy time, my boyfriend said I smelled ' herb-y ' This one didn't work : (

Me too! Every other scent I've tried so far, even the ones I wasn't too wild about faded to a comfortable level after awhile. S2 smelled like Jovan Musk from the drug store after a few hours. Musk never melds with my skin. It just sits on top and smells sort of cheap perfume-y. DD has musk, but I don't detect it on me this way.

I am so bummed!! But l will take advice and give it another try in a couple weeks. You nevr know.

• 1 month later...

I wanted some honey and couldn't find my Pherogirl sample vial in my office so Sexology 2 was the next best thing I have.

Okay, no more of this in the office and I will bring it home. Female colleagues reacted to it (stepping back) and prospective client (lady) covered her nose.

SH works out well but not this. So this is for play time or when I'm out.

Yeah, it was so dirty that I had to cover it with some LP Red before heading out for lunch. One of my female colleague told me that I smelled like an animal (she was worried that I will get angry at her).

My hub does not react to Sexology too.

Sexology perfume is absolutely NOT an office friendly blend! (And it's not going to work with men who like nothing but clean scents either.) This is purposely a down and dirty sexual animalistic smell. For the guys that respond to those sorts of triggers, it works AMAZINGLY. One really shouldn't wear this one out of the house. It's a play-time scent.

Does the un sexology have the same reaction from people or is that safe to wear to work ?

Not sure what you mean by "safe" but it certainly wasn't intended for a work environment. It's meant to heighten sexual arousal, etc.

There are those people who will wear sexual pheros all the time, out in public, etc. and so it's all a matter of what a person finds appropriate. For myself, Sexology is not appropriate for the workplace (not to mention that I'd probably get the same kind of comments Pony's coworker used to give her from my coworker-from-Hell) nor would I use the unscented version under something else.

• 4 weeks later...

This one takes a little getting used to - and this is coming from someone who loves honey-based scents!

On my first try, I got a strong waxy note, and even a hint of rust, like Invidiana. Trying it again tonight (all in the name of science, you see), it's still a little overpowering, but at least I can detect some cinnamon, honey, and a lot of civet. Which I think we'll agree is a marked improvement over wax and rust - unless you're aiming for a steampunk scent... but I digress.

The throw is good but not crazy, and I'm actually getting a very nice honey note when I smell it from a distance - I just can't sniff my arm too closely, or the civet threatens to do rude things to my nose.

I *think* I am getting some self-effects from this, although that may be a placebo effect. Time will tell, I guess :001_302:

I have this on now and to me, its not a dirty honey, but a light sweet one and I totally agree with the quote of the brain massage. It's not getting me or my bf in the mood but it is putting me completely at ease and really relaxing me right now. I would wear this to work since it's not dirty at all on me, just a really gorgeous honey scent with some brown sugar peaking out once in a while. Yum.

• 3 weeks later...

This is my first review, but a very successful one!

I wore one dab on my cleavage, one dab behind my ears and one very small dab on my neck.

The smell is lovely...The honey in this reminds me of how one smells after sex...I don't know why but it does.

My boyfriend didn't like the scent from this, but the effect on him was AMAZING. He said: "I don't like the sweet smell, but I can't stop smelling you. What is it? It is really arousing".

For me Sexology is very unique...I love the honey....and even though my boyfriend thought I smelled a bit like raisins at the end of the night, the sexual effect on him was worth it...I must say it was our best love making session until now.

It made me feel super sexy, so I guess self-effects for me were quite strong.

This is my first review, but a very successful one!

I must say it was our best love making session until now.

It made me feel super sexy, so I guess self-effects for me were quite strong.

And an awesome first review it is ,Gabby!! :love::wub: ...Sexology is one of my favorites also,the scent and phero blend are perfect together... I am thrilled that you get the self-effects too...isn't it amazing :)

Calii, have you worn this in public, for work or an event? If not, would you?

I noticed the self effects right away, I'm so happy you felt them too...I would wear this one again and again just to feel the self effects...

Yes, the honey is heavy but that is what makes it so damn effective...

Calii, have you worn this in public, for work or an event? If not, would you?

I noticed the self effects right away, I'm so happy you felt them too...I would wear this one again and again just to feel the self effects...

Yes, the honey is heavy but that is what makes it so damn effective...

Yes I have :001_302: but I have 18 months experience with wearing pheros & cops now,I did have one time where I felt,well, uneasy and stalked,it was creepy, but I left the area,and now use much less of another fav combo <LP Red & Occo Red> Oh and you must try Phero Girl,just read the description!

...ummm, and see if there is a sample left of Mara's Rocket Fuel,I bet you would love it too :)

Oh, Calii! I'm craving Mara's Rocket Fuel already...about the Pherogirl, I've looked for it on the site but I can't find it...I'm still struggling with the forum and the site, and I feel kind of dumb about asking, where can I find it? I typed Pherogirl on the Search box, but nothing came up...

I also want all the OCCOS...I wish I was rich!

Thank you for your advice and scent recommendations...

Yes I have :001_302: but I have 18 months experience with wearing pheros & cops now,I did have one time where I felt,well, uneasy and stalked,it was creepy, but I left the area,and now use much less of another fav combo <LP Red & Occo Red> Oh and you must try Phero Girl,just read the description!

...ummm, and see if there is a sample left of Mara's Rocket Fuel,I bet you would love it too :)