Sexology 2

Oh, Calii! I'm craving Mara's Rocket Fuel already...about the Pherogirl, I've looked for it on the site but I can't find it...I'm still struggling with the forum and the site, and I feel kind of dumb about asking, where can I find it? I typed Pherogirl on the Search box, but nothing came up...

I also want all the OCCOS...I wish I was rich!

Thank you for your advice and scent recommendations...

Oopsie,my bad,iz 2 words :) ...search Trial Size Phero Girl,it is the 5th one down,and search Phero Girl: with the ---> : for full size :001_302:

Thank you Calii! You are so helpful...

I will definitely check this Phero Girl everyone is raving about...

Oopsie,my bad,iz 2 words :) ...search Trial Size Phero Girl,it is the 5th one down,and search Phero Girl: with the ---> : for full size :001_302:

There are two different areas to the site. The Perfumerie and the Shopping Cart area.

In the Perfumerie, you can sort items, but you really can't search unless you know the exact name of the perfume. So if you want to be able to really search, pick any page of the shopping cart and type the search terms into the box in the upper right corner.

Here's a link to the Trial Vial page - this should help. :001_302:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Sample_Sizes.html

Thanks, Mara!

There are two different areas to the site. The Perfumerie and the Shopping Cart area.

In the Perfumerie, you can sort items, but you really can't search unless you know the exact name of the perfume. So if you want to be able to really search, pick any page of the shopping cart and type the search terms into the box in the upper right corner.

Here's a link to the Trial Vial page - this should help. :001_302:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Sample_Sizes.html

• 2 weeks later...

After testing this properly (out & about), & comparing it with Sugared Honeycomb, I know it's not the honey, but the civit that's the issue with scent for me. For some reason civit amps to an unbearably loud extent on me, leading me to smell waaayyy too musky. TT doesn't even care for what my chemistry does to civit & he likes the smell of a$$

On my trade page, if anyone's interested.

THIS IS A SEX SCENT. It's such a DIRTY NAUGHTY HONEY!!! I can smell a hint of SEXY cinnamon and some CIVET! :666: It is close to skin and I can imagine how effective it can be when your love one get a close SNIFF of you.... OOO... You won't even get a chance to run away because he will be eating you :666: This scent reminds me of WILD SEXY NIGHTs...... :666: A very Arousing type of scent....

I really like this :Hug_emoticon::666: :666: MEOW.....

Edited by bumbob

THIS IS A SEX SCENT. It's such a DIRTY NAUGHTY HONEY!!! I can smell a hint of SEXY cinnamon and some CIVET! :666: This scent reminds me of WILD SEXY NIGHTs...... :666:

I really like this :666: :666: :666: MEOW.....

...for a dirty, naughty, honey of a woman!! :Hug_emoticon:

This smells absolutely gorgeous, and I'm not even ashamed to say that I wear it for myself every so often. It's all honey and brown sugar on me. I strut about the city when I wear this.

I don't know why but I usually do well with musk but I amp the musk in this and I'm really worried about wearing it without offending anyone.

@Beccah - it looks like we do (almost) have the same skin chemistry!

• 1 month later...

Sexology 2 is SOLD OUT!

I have just brewed a new edition and made a new label for it. As usual, a couple of the ingredients used last time needed to be replaced so this will smell a little different than the last brew, yet just as scrumptious!

Sexology 3 is what will ship from this moment on....

AD-Sexology3.jpg

Okay, I really, really, really can't wear this one. The dipper stick hardly touched the back of my hand and the scent is really giving me a hard time. I so wanted to keep the sample and my bottle but I guess they will have to go. I will have to wash my hands and put something that I like so I can enjoy the heavy thunderstorm.

Edited by JOC

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Okay, so this is the correct thread for a review of Sexology III.

I promised I would try this, even though I have a strange fear of using b-nol, so I applied some yesterday afternoon, knowing I would have the entire day at home with my BF.

The scent is pretty strong in the vial - smells kinda like PG in vial, so that's a good start for me), so I didn't apply a whole lot. My irrational fear of b-nol had something to do with that decision, too. I applied a good strip on the back of my neck, some in the crooks of my elbows, (so I could smell it while it developed on my skin), and I put a good strip from breasts to belly button.

Phero-wise, I got nuthin'. Not a second glance. I couldn't believe it!

Scent-wise, I got raisins! Well, still grapish raisins, but definitely raisins. And the weird bit was that I did not at all mind smelling like a Thompson Seedless. And BF didn't mind the smell, either. I have routinely shoved his happy face between my breasts every time I try a new scent, (an action which has made him pretty darned receptive to my having bought all these new perfumes! Lol!). He got faint raisins, which makes me think that I applied with a scardy-cat hand. So I will try again this evening, and I will attempt to avoid being such a wussy-girl about the b-nol.

Don't worry about Bnol in small amounts. In REASONABLE amounts it works to make people feel close and bonded, trusting, etc. The phero enhanced perfumes only have 333 mcg per bottle. and Bnol is only a fraction of the pheros in Sexology...which also contains Est & Cops. You're safe there.

It's just in the unscented varieties, where Bnol is the star, like in unscented TMI or True Confessions....hoooo boy. That's the ones to be afeeered of...at least for ME. Lostsa the ladies and gents here love it. My buddy Steve loves it - he's an entertainment journalist, and he has worn True Confessions to EVERY SINGLE celebrity interview he's done for past several years, since I first introduced him to the stuff. Magic bullet for getting people to spill their secrets. Yup, too scarey for me, but it definitely has its fans!

Miss DC, nope, nuthin' past 'you kinda smell like a raisin.' I really don't think I had enough on. Plus, when we're at home together, we most often sit about 6 or 7 feet away from each other, 'cause our couch is so crummy, he's not often close enough for long enough to get a good 'blast' of the pheros I'm wearing. I often have to hover over him, flirting and kissing in order for him to get *anything* from what I'm wearing. This is kind of complicated by the fact that he's not a physically affectionate person, so it's not like he hugs me a lot, and if he does, it's usually just a quick one. It's kind of a double-edged sword, I guess: it takes some work to get him close enough to be affected by pheros, but by the same token, because he's so physically 'distant', I really know when they're working on him. It's pretty obvious. To me, anyway.

Mara, I'm just being a wussy girl. I'll try it again tonight, (with a reasonable amount), because bonding is part of why this site intrigued me so much. The sexual pheros are fun, of course, but it had never occurred to me that pheros would/could be useful for bonding. And if what I'm after is an all around good relationship, I think I should be as much concerned with personal bonding as with sexual bonding.

I'm just being a wuss 'cause I don't want to wind up hearing stuff I don't want to hear, ('she's *way* hotter than you', 'you're getting kind of fat, aren't you?', 'no, I don't really love you,' etc...). I am forever surpised by the stupid, unfeeling things men say to the women they love, particularly with regards to their need to comment on a woman's weight or appearance - as if they're the supreme beings of hotness! (Not that my boyfriend is that stupid; I'm fairly certain he likes his balls exactly where they are, so he tends to keep his mouth shut in this respect! Lol!). I'm uber-sensitive to comments like these, and have a hard time letting thoughtless comments go, which is why I'm being overly-cautious about b-nol. I know I'm being silly. Women here have reported great results. And I want great results, too. So... today I plan to have a nice long bath, and then apply a decent amount of Sexology before I pick BF up from work. Maybe the 'phero-bomb' in the car will help? Heh...

And if what I'm after is an all around good relationship, I think I should be as much concerned with personal bonding as with sexual bonding.

Exactly. Emotional intimacy is my number one priority.

I'm such a goof! I've gotten myself so worked up about using b-nol that I feel like maybe I should nip to the drug store for some Kaopectate! My tummy is *not* happy! I feel like I ate a bunch of butterflies.

Luna - I think this is a good approach, too. After all, you can have stellar sex with someone, but if the emotional componant (sp?) isn't there, it starts to feel awful after a while. I had a relationship once that limped along for 5 years, on and off, just because the sex was so awesome, neither of us wanted to give it up. But emotionally there was nothing between us, and eventually it made me feel really dirty. And not good dirty. Ironically, we *do* have a better relationship now that we don't sleep together! Go figure...

I want to enhance emotional intimacy, too. I think that great sex is more likely to be found in a place where we are both comfortable, and where we both feel connected and safe.

I'm such a goof! I've gotten myself so worked up about using b-nol that I feel like maybe I should nip to the drug store for some Kaopectate! My tummy is *not* happy! I feel like I ate a bunch of butterflies.

After all, you can have stellar sex with someone, but if the emotional componant (sp?) isn't there, it starts to feel awful after a while. I had a relationship once that limped along for 5 years, on and off, just because the sex was so awesome, neither of us wanted to give it up. But emotionally there was nothing between us, and eventually it made me feel really dirty. And not good dirty. Ironically, we *do* have a better relationship now that we don't sleep together! Go figure...

That's the story of my last relationship.

HG is just the right amount of affectionate AT HOME.

NEVER out in public.

The first time I wore Sexology we were standing in line at Pet Smart. Busy store...busy line. He was staring at me oddly and out of the blue grabbed me and hugged me to his body like a crazy person. People in line were startled and moved back as if I had fallen. It lasted for a long time and was actually rather disturbing for a minute. Then all of a sudden he let go, saw at the strange look on my face and said "I don't know!" and then quickly started reading the box of some fish food or something that was stacked next to the line.

I think that was the first time I ever wore B nol!!

That's nothing to be afraid of!!!

eta: I was wearing Un Sexology spray

Edited by missdarlyncherie

See??? That's AWESOME!!! That's what I'd like, right there. That's exactlly perfect, Miss DC. You give me hope for the impossible to occur! Lol!

ETA: put more on today than yesterday, picked BF up, and he said, 'I smell cat'! Hrm... guess I'll be choosing a scent for this one, too. Or maybe I'll get brave and try an UN-spray or roll-on. I'll report back later, if things improve! Lol! (It doesn't help that our unneutered male sprayed in the house the other day - smelled like a freaking Christmaas tree exploded! SO GROSS!!!)

Edited by Eggers

Okay, so Sexology III: I still got nuthin'. Even after 'hot-boxing' him in the car for 5 minutes during the ride home(when he said he smelled cat)! Nuthin'. Not even from the cops. Is that weird?

He asked a number of times if I was okay. I guess I looked 'off', or bummed or something? I dunno...

I refreshed a few hours later... nuthin'.

Around 1 in the morning he came and sat with me on our horrible, uncomfortable sofa, (very unusual), and still... nuthin'. We read. He read a comic book, and I read a novel. Then, 'cause the sofa is so crappy, he suggested we go read in bed, so we could stretch out.

But still... not a damned thing. After about half an hour, he rolled over and went to sleep.

It was so weird!

Maybe I didn't have enough on? I didn't slather myself in the stuff. I put a decent amount on. We were in close proximity to each other at several points during the evening, (like in the car, in the kitchen while we made dinner and coffee, on the sofa later on after I'd refreshed).

I'm kind of bummed about it. I'd love to have a reaction like MissDarlynCherie had in PetSmart. But I didn't even get a kiss on the cheek! I mean, I got *nuthin*!

On the other hand, it's pretty funny that I was so worked up about wearing b-nol with him and then got no reaction whatsoever. Maybe MDC is right: maybe he's afraid of b-nol? Are we b-nol crippled?

I don't know what to do now. Do I try again wearing a bit more? Or do I try again wearing less?

ETA: I didn't get nuthin'; two of my three cats were humping every fuzzy thing in sight... *sigh*

Edited by Eggers

It could be any number of things but...maybe try it one more time and initiate an intimate moment and see what happens. If you still don't get a reaction then yeah, it might just not work on him.

Okay... I'll try again. Thanks Luna. I might save it for another day, though...

Despite my fear of the b-nol, I really had high hopes for this one. Now I'm a bit bummed. I'll save it for a day when I feel better.

:-)

It sounds as though both he & you do well with EST rather than b-nol which, though different I know, are kind of in the same....zip code.... & as though maybe the b-nol simply isn't congruent (enough) with your personality & normal signature...so he's kinda "shrug" & doesn't know what to make of it, or makes nothing of it at all. Him asking if you were ok is a big signal of this, IMO...

Tyvey I was kind of wondering the same thing. I might give it another go, just to see if I get the same reaction. But I won't do it today. I don't know if the b-nol was doing something to me, but I started to feela bit overly sensitive to the fact that he wasn't reacting, and that's not really like me.

We *did* do very well with the est, though. You're right about that.

I don't think this is such bad news! You're just narrowing down what actually works for you guys and what doesn't. You can concentrate on Alpha nol and est blends and not waste money on B nol ones.

Of course try it later just in case it was other circumstances but if it still doesn't give you the results you want you know to stick with the others that do.

Hey MDC, you're probably right. If b-nol isn't our thing, it's really just a money-saver! Lol!

I'm going to get another sample vial of Sexology to use periodically, so I can give it a few more tries. Maybe last night was a one-off? I don't know.

Maybe my 'irrational' fear of b-nol was my body's way of saying 'Don't go there, girl!' Haha!

I'm just bummed 'cause he's SO not affectionate, (unless sex is on the horizon), that I was *really* hoping this might sort of nudge him into a more physically affectionate place. It really bugs me that he's not a touchy guy. Not that I want to be mauled all the time, 'cause then I would just have to punch his lights out! But it would be nice to feel - between sex sessions - that I'm something more to him that a roommate and cleaning lady.

I know it's not me, or anything to do with us - his family is very hands-off, too. It's how he was brought up. I know too, that he probably won't change that behaviour, I was just hoping that b-nol might be something that made him feel... I dunno, safer? more inclined? toward physical affection. And I guess I'm bummed because it obviously didn't do that for me/us. It's nice that Lace & CB have been working on him, but they work in a more sexual capacity, when I was hoping to find something that would nudge him in a snugglier direction every now and again.

I will say that Q is not particularly inclined to be demonstrative out of the bedroom either but the way in which b-nol helps is if I am being cuddly/snuggly then he is okay with me doing that and will do it in return. It just makes him more agreeable to what I do which then might lead to other things.

i'd like to add - as someone who is like the least touchy-feely person in the entire world - try being touchy-feely to him while wearing different pheros (even ones you may not think of as touchy-feely?) and see if he reciprocates. opening the pathway with your initiation plus a phero may help?? i really actually like people being touchy-feely to me, but it feels SO odd & flat out unnatural for me to touch other people - friends, lovers, whatever - outside of mauling lovers in the bedroom.

the only time in recent memory i actually managed to get past that (discounting experiences with certain drugs, of course, hahah) was one very specific night wearing BI + b-nol-centric product from another company (atop my head though, so may not have had self-effects), and having a few drinks. and - it was a VERY successful night and made me wish i could find it in me to make physical connections like that all the time. :)

i'd like to add - as someone who is like the least touchy-feely person in the entire world - try being touchy-feely to him while wearing different pheros (even ones you may not think of as touchy-feely?) and see if he reciprocates. opening the pathway with your initiation plus a phero may help??

Yes that's exactly my strategy, as I've stated upthread. I don't believe pheromones are going to invoke OOC behaviors but they might/will facilitate a willingness to step outside a paradigm if give enough encouragement. I'm not about changing Quince as a person, just attempting to enhance his emotional life in a way that he feels comfortable enough to let down his guard more often.