Teddy Man 2

gallery photo

Sexy comes in all manner of guises, and one of the MOST attractive is a teddy man, a man who is so purr-worthy that he begs to be snuggled...which can lead to other, more explicit pursuits. This deliciously masculine scent features a luscious mix of walnut, mosses and woods with accents of vetiver, amber, pipe tobacco and sugar, made oh-so-sexy with rich black musk. Containing our exclusive TEDDY BB pheromone blend, which evokes the "Alpha Male at Peace" persona, this fragrance will pull them close...what happens after that is up to you.

Note to the gals...You can wear this too! Females tend to find both the scent and the phero formula very soothing, comforting, and an excellent combatant against anxiety and restlessness.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, luck, riches. 
WALNUT ~ Wishes granted, strengthens the heart, Dark earthly powers. 
TEAKWOOD ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance. 
MAHOGANY ~ Fertility, growth, grounding, clarifying, bonds of love. 
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing. 
MOSSES ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Nurturing love. 
VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking. 
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, heightens passions and arousal.

This smells so good!!!!! It's sweet, nutty and woody. I like it a lot for myself. What kind of reactions from men can a woman get if she wears this? Would it make her seem like a guy since it is supposed to produce camaraderie between men?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This smells so good!!!!! It's sweet, nutty and woody. I like it a lot for myself. What kind of reactions from men can a woman get if she wears this? Would it make her seem like a guy since it is supposed to produce camaraderie between men?

Well I don't think sexuality is as cut & dried as all that, lol. When I wear it (B2) around TT, he feels relaxed & happy. So I would generally say that you could expect men to feel at ease around you.

This version has a sweeter edge to it, IMO, the walnut is not quite as strong as in the original. It's funny...my oriignal idea for Delicious Wood was based on Everything Nice but the end result was more like Teddy Man, and this reminds me somewhat of DW but a richer more realized fragrance, of course. Still purrworthy as ever!

funny, I am testing just a smidge (a generous smidge, but still a smidge) and it is giving me waaaay more effects than the un B2 spray I've tried (even the 3x spray)! - I'm almost woozily relaxed. Love it. The scent is not for me though - in the vial it smelled so sweet and foody and promising, but after a woody interval (har) it has become Bounce-like. :lol: oh wells, I think I will be loving it for bedtime.

Edited by tyvey

Actually ladies..I'll have to try TeddyBB in public, but B2 seems to be a nice targeted popularity potion with the boys for me. Yo no se, but it seems to put crabby ladies gently ion their place & guys adore me when I wear it. New secret weapon ladies :lol:

Yes we have to remember that there are differences between the original B/B (which is now Teddy BB) and B2.

I don't know that I'd wear either mix in public...not that I'd expect negative effects necessarily, but just that I use it strictly for me. I imagine it would lend a nice social glow.

DH wore this new version yesterday...I still get all snuggly with it, and the soothing warm male scent of the perfume is always a winner for me.

Addressing B/B - I have a bottle of the original that I used to wear fairly often - it sets a nice casual, friendly and relaxed tone. Used to wear it on Fridays a lot...hmmm...may have to dig out my bottle and wear it this week. I haven't tried B2 at all, I don't think.

Come to think of it, I imagine B/B is at least somewhat like Androtics' Mystery Boy, which I have worn in public (in fact, I slathered some on Q to wear to his party again this year) and it does give off a friendly vibe, perhaps a little more low-key than some of the other social mixes.

• 2 weeks later...

This is my first comment on a fragrance yay!

I dabbed a bit on the back of my hand, rubbed it with my other hand and i can immediately smell MASSES of different scents!! I got a very bad headache within the 30 secs... Is this suppose to happen? :omgwtf: Or may be my nose was too close to the scent? Sniffed too hard? The minute after that... i felt very sleepy... :onigiri_moon_sleep:

Somehow... it reminded me of being in a car on a hot summer day... sitting on the bouncy seating, the velvet texture of the seats, the warmth of the space, sun shining and you about to close your eyes... and falling asleep. Another imagery of this scent: A candle burning in a dark room. Everything is quiet and calm and you are "looking" into the candle... STILL.

This stuff is STRONG! you only need a tiny little bit to help you feel more relax and sleepy... :):^^:

I thought i'm not going to like this one because it's really strong! And i guess i was a bit shock at the loading buzz!!! :omgwtf: This is quality stuff :)

Anywayz a few hours later, the scent turns into a very mild, "powdery", soft scent! Itz really nice :) I like it! :) It feels like hugging a washed teddy bear :^^: comfy... :onigiri_moon_sleep:

Oh I am glad it turned out to be one you like :omgwtf: ...I need to get some of this! Experiment with the amounts till you find your own "sweet spot",that is a big part of the fun of playing with pheros :onigiri_moon_sleep: The other fun stuff is noting the different types of reactions from different types of people,some subtle,some obvious...and of course the self-effects can be awesome!

Yeh!! I love experiments :jumpforjoy: I like how the scent changes in Teddyman 2!! really cool!! im going out today... so itz gonna be FUN time! :jumpforjoy:

UPDATE after 8+ hours- woke up smelling very sweet this morning :hi: It smells so good.... It feels like i was wrapped up in a gentle cloud of sugar + musk.. Lovely... :666:

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone boosted scents with this (or original Teddy)? Any advice about needing to cover / what types of scents it would go best with ? I was thinking something warm, sweet, vanilla, foody...LP Original maybe?

Edited by tyvey

The original B/B was a very potent-smelling phero mix. I have a bottle of Sugared Forest boosted with B/B and it's not that it "hides" the mix, but it just seemed congruent to me, and they blend together okay. I actually like the smell of B/B because it's "male" smelling, which I figured was part of the comforting aspect.

B2 and B/B aren't the same thing, though. I agree that B2 doesn't "smell" as much (I have a bottle of Delicious Wood boosted with B2). I'm assuming because Teddy B/B is based on the original formula of B/B that it might have more of a presence.

Tranquility Potion, for me, is all about lessening anxiety and achieving calm specifically for the user. B/B (and now Teddy BB) and B2 are more about feeling comforted and relaxed, but for those around the user as well as the user. The former is more of a personal enhancer, I would think, while the latter is a social blend with a personal dimension to it.

Edited by luna65

Tranquility Potion, for me, is all about lessening anxiety and achieving calm specifically for the user. B/B (and now Teddy BB) and B2 are more about feeling comforted and relaxed, but for those around the user and well as the user. The former is more of a personal enhancer, I would think, while the latter is a social blend with a personal dimension to it.

Thankyou very much for the explaination!! :love: now i understand the difference between B2 and tranquility potion!!! -_-

Like this. Been using it when I get pissed off. I had a hockey game last night which we lost and this helped get me in a better mood which I'm sure that people around me appreciate too. Was relaxed enough to get to sleep. Our games are so late sometimes that I don't get to sleep cuz I'm all pumped up, but this helped.

• 4 weeks later...

Teddy Man 2

Went in to work. TI comes up behind me and says, "Wow you smell amazing like a Christmas tree. What are you wearing?" I gave her a confused look as to say "what are you talking about". And she responds "no, really you do! You smell really good!" I just smiled at her and went back to work. When I came back into the main section I bent down to get something off of a step and she stood over me just sniffing, she had to back up so that I could stand up. Later on when she was given a project she asked the manager if I could be put on her team to help her. Also at the end of the day she asked me to come over and help her again saying "Come over here, you smell like Christmas trees, stay."

Reapplied

After work I went to class and I asked the people in my class what I missed and a girl brought her laptop over and showed me what I missed. After class she came up and introduced herself (RE) and asked "What was that book you mentioned in class, I think that's really interesting can you tell me more about it." We talked about it for a bit and then I told her I had to catch my train but that I would see her next class.

• 2 weeks later...

Teddy Man 2

Went to work and one of my coworkers (DC) says, "Ahhh, it smells really good in here, like pine"

I went upstairs and a new girl was working in our section (I work at a college bookstore) and she began following me around and asking me random questions.

I did notice that twice she tried to tell me what to do. Both times I refused. And after that she continued to follow me around.

Later on I went to lunch and brought some food. On her break she went out and got the same exact thing and she looked over at me while she was eating and said "wow this is good but you're intense"

The rest of the day (until I left) was filled with her asking me random questions/making comments and following me around

Time: 6 hours

I did notice that twice she tried to tell me what to do. Both times I refused. And after that she continued to follow me around.

I ran into a ton of that with the original Teddy Man. I constantly had the women around me getting even more bossy than usual and I had to constantly stand up for myself (more than usual). I couldn't wear the original. Apparently I'm perceived as 'soft' already because I was basically a verbal punching bag when I wore it.

I want to add that I am not saying all women are bossy. The women around me (there are those who know me outside of the forum that can attest to this fact) that the women in my life are rather invested in control and not cooperation and the original phero blend really seems to bring that to the front.

Edited by Snoopyace

I dabbed,just dabbed,this on a male friend,a good friend,but not aware of Phero contents...he was visiting me after being in a stressful place.We were both very relaxed and talked about things we have both been through,ummm,actully wound up snuggling,in a playful way,on my couch :lol2:

I am not into this scent as much,altho he liked it,but will definitely be getting the B/B in a boost,when my Unisexy is gone...self-effects are great too :)

Guys, it's probably not the phero mix to wear to work, but it's FABULOUS for at home snuggly evenings. It makes girls want to be close to you and snuggle up...and what that leads to. It's very much an "at peace" blend. Wearing it in the right environment is very important. Give it another try under relaxed circumstances and I bet you will have a wonderful experience with it.

(And PINE? That's so interesting, there's no pine in it!)

I've just popped this on now. I'm not getting any green woodsy smells like pine, it's more warm aged woods if that makes sense... I am feeling very relaxed though, which is great as I was stressing before that I hadn't done enough work today. If my husband was home wearing this I'd not be able to tear myself away from his arms and plant my face on his shoulder to get maximum sniff range...the effects of this on me just by myself are very pleasant.

• 2 weeks later...

My BF wore this last night. On him it was sexy cookies. A spicy foodie blend. Almost no woods at all.

Um. Om nom nom. This will be a bottle purchase for my next order.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Tyvey 100% on this one. In the bottle it smells very sweet, almost like glazed donuts. As soon as it hits my skin it turns to pine. (Really, before I could get the little plunger thingy back into the sample vial I was smelling pine.) Christmas Tree would be a better description.

I like the scent. It seems to be in the same style as old-fashioned Polo Green without trying to be a complete match. I like old Polo green, but I'd never wear it just because it's so well known.

I wouldn't wear TM2 outside the house. It's a comfort blend best suited for hanging out on the couch on a lazy Sunday afternoon. I think the scent of this one is just right. I just can't stop sniffing the backs of my paws with one little drop of TM2 split between them.

Prolly one of those Mars vs Venus things with this one.

I LUUUURRRRVE Teddy Man 2! I wear it often for a bedtime scent, and when I put it on my Hubbie I can't stop sniffing him. I just sort of stick my face onto him and stay there. Cuddle city. It smells great on both of us! We smell woodsy with some brown sugar and a teeny sharp bite of somethingorother. Teddy Man relaxes me and helps me stay asleep, and it also seems to put Hubbie in a cuddly mood as well. This is lovely stuff! :angelstar-kaos058:

• 1 month later...

I didn't see a separate thread for just the phero, so posting here (please move if I'm mistaken- sorry & thanks!):

I S'd my pillow with Teddy-boosted Rosebud Vanilla Maplewood again last night, and despite emotional s*** and stress I'm dealing with these days, had my SECOND NIGHT IN A ROW OF DEEP, UNINTERRUPTED, INCREDIBLY REFRESHING SLEEP. I cannot remember the last time this has happened in my life - it's been years probably.

I've worn it on my torso/arms/etc. before bed before and of course enjoyed some effects, but putting it on the pillow seems to make a huge difference...makes sense, obviously, since that keeps it closer to my face for longer.

If any of you have any sleep issues as I sometimes do, you know how life-transforming good (or bad) sleep can be. You've GOT to try this.

Oh yeah, it's absolutely wonderful for bedtime as well as taming the raging PMS monster. I would recommend it to any woman for hormonal issues (and sleep is related to that) as well as the occasional slather on an XY.

I've got this slathered on my chest right now. So the warm fumes can find their own way up to my nose. I'm so lazy. Such a warm comforting scent that just seems to ease everything. This is like catnip on the hubbs, and I don't want to move away from the scent hot from his body for one second. Well that or his many absences for work over the years has turned me into a stalker... :lol: