Teddy Man 2

I think Teddy Man 2 is the perfect embodiment of a teddy bear. After this dries down, the first thing that comes to mind is that scruffy brown teddy bear that is normally associated with a kid. As soon as I saw Eggers description I could see a fuzzy brown blanket during fall before it gets really cold. Its a fresh and clean scent that's soothing. The teddy bb has a really calming effect.

Compared to other lp's for me this one was hard to pick out individual fragrance notes but I really like it.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been having the hardest time sleeping over the past month, due to a series of things that have stressed me out and yesterday when I got home from work, I put this on at 6pm and it really helped me deal with some relatives that popped over unannounced.

This scent is so calming. I put some on my pillow to help me sleep, which worked. Now every time I get another whiff it reminds me of an old boyfriend's scent & takes me back to the past. Definitely smells like a guy is around. Helpful to apply at bedtime for achieving the scent of masculine comfort.

• 1 year later...
Guest cutie.pie

I know it's probably because of the travel shock, but on me this is something similar to Garland&Lace + something manly...

• 5 months later...

Starts out like freshly laundered clothing, and dries down to a more cologne-ish scent.

So far, so nice. But the phero effect - that was crazy. it's like catnip to a cat. I turned into a snuggly kitten on my man from literally just a couple of swipes on his chest. He was thoroughly amused, to the point of laughing. I'll just know never to let anyone else wear it near me.

• 5 months later...

This smells incredible. I have it on myself.. (I think I was confusing this for the big easy with all the lavender). It is a gorgeous, incredibly masculine scent. Woodsy, powdery delicious goodness with a tiny hint of spice. I can't say the phero is doing anything for me but the scent is so beautiful that I must go FB.

• 1 month later...

I fell in love with this one. It could be a bit feminine to some but I like it. It reminds me of the scented wipes that we put in dryers. Smells cozy and with the addition of Teddy Potion BB, I could see how someone close to you would want to cuddle with you. I'm considering a full bottle on this one. Only "drawback" is that there's something a bit harsh on my nose. I can't figure out what it is but I still find it a cozy one. The second time I wore this, I was calm and serious. A bit more confident in the way I talk but also slightly introverted. I'm not sure if it's the Pheromones or if it was a coincidence (I get moody sometimes) so in terms of phero-effects, I require more testing but love the scent.

• 1 year later...

My man tried this for the first time today, we both really like it. He's already a fairly mellow guy, and kept huffing and hugging his arm, and now he's asleep. What smells like this that won't knock his ass out? He's already asked for a FB, but I can't have him napping twice a day.

I don't know that there's anything else currently which is that similar; you might want to try Tonka Musk or Cuddle Musk or UN as having a similar vibe, I suppose. But I think Teddy Man is a good one for the arsenal nonetheless.

Luna, think you're right! Tonka musk was good, but this smells better, and he dislikes the maple in UN. it seems he's pickier than me scent wise. This will be on my next order.

OMG men can be sooooo incredibly picky about scents. In a certain critical harsh way that women generally are not. Except me, I know I sound super harsh when I dislike a scent, but I think its more because Im very descriptive than that Im turning my nose up at it. Not to say that your man is harsh. From everything youve written he sounds lovely and very evolved. But even Bellas Mr Perfect cant stand certain scents that she loves. I could not deal. Lol

• 4 months later...
On 11/22/2017 at 11:10 AM, halo0073 said:

OMG men can be sooooo incredibly picky about scents. In a certain critical harsh way that women generally are not. Except me, I know I sound super harsh when I dislike a scent, but I think its more because Im very descriptive than that Im turning my nose up at it. Not to say that your man is harsh. From everything youve written he sounds lovely and very evolved. But even Bellas Mr Perfect cant stand certain scents that she loves. I could not deal. Lol

Well, this kind of leads into one of the 20 reasons why I'm feeling extra ornery tonight.... (Besides currently being like 10 feet from a friend having a severe manic episode who won't stop yelling about Krishna consciousness and heart math and having a FB fight with a moron talking shit about someone who died last week but never had the ovaries to say shit to their face.)

There's a smell no one likes, cat pee. And my man has such a strong nose, he can tell if the towel I dried my face with sat in the dryer too long. Not that anyone would enjoy what happened to him today.

His drums are downstairs in my house, he's a sound guy and sometimes he rents his drum kit to drummers from elsewhere who are playing locally, so he took apart his kit and brought it to this show I'm at. He kept thinking the house rug smelled bad, then he had to mic the bass drum, and he said there was "a lake of cat piss" in it. Yeah, that''s my cats that crawled thtu the bass drum hole and pissed all over the pillow inside and ruined the wood, and the people in the front row get blasted with cat pee air with each beat of the bass drum. That's cool.

I heavily fogged with Calm Balm before I left, and grabbed my man's teddy man 2 on the way out. As soon as I got here, I handed it to him. Guess what he did? He pulled out a little vial of TM2 out of his pocket. He loves me. He's NEVER worn it to work before. I love him, he's the best.

15 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Well, this kind of leads into one of the 20 reasons why I'm feeling extra ornery tonight.... (Besides currently being like 10 feet from a friend having a severe manic episode who won't stop yelling about Krishna consciousness and heart math and having a FB fight with a moron talking shit about someone who died last week but never had the ovaries to say shit to their face.)

There's a smell no one likes, cat pee. And my man has such a strong nose, he can tell if the towel I dried my face with sat in the dryer too long. Not that anyone would enjoy what happened to him today.

His drums are downstairs in my house, he's a sound guy and sometimes he rents his drum kit to drummers from elsewhere who are playing locally, so he took apart his kit and brought it to this show I'm at. He kept thinking the house rug smelled bad, then he had to mic the bass drum, and he said there was "a lake of cat piss" in it. Yeah, that''s my cats that crawled thtu the bass drum hole and pissed all over the pillow inside and ruined the wood, and the people in the front row get blasted with cat pee air with each beat of the bass drum. That's cool.

I heavily fogged with Calm Balm before I left, and grabbed my man's teddy man 2 on the way out. As soon as I got here, I handed it to him. Guess what he did? He pulled out a little vial of TM2 out of his pocket. He loves me. He's NEVER worn it to work before. I love him, he's the best.

Oh no!  Am I a BAD woman?  I laughed so hard when I read this story ... probably because I am not in that front row getting blasted by cat pee :Emoticons04263:

1 hour ago, Wolf Dreaming said:

Oh no!  Am I a BAD woman?  I laughed so hard when I read this story ... probably because I am not in that front row getting blasted by cat pee :Emoticons04263:

No, it was hysterical. When my man texted me and told me I happened to be with my ex and our kids, we were all laughing and agreeing at the same time that it wasn't funny. I didn't text back for like an hour because I didn't know what to say. I made my man promise not to tell anyone it was my fault, but I did tell 3 women myself, one of whom I only casually know. She told me that it instantly cheered her up and that I made her night.

• 2 weeks later...

Omg cat pee smell is the worst smell ever!! And I can also smell when laundry sits like an hour too long in the washer or dryer. Or if my kids have been outside for even 1.25 minutes. Or if my dad ate garlic 2 days ago from across the room or if someone passed a smoker across the highway with the windows rolled up. Lol. I can also smell when things go bad or rancid way before other people can. Sounds cool but it’s not cuz really it just means that people are constantly sticking food in my face saying here smell this. Is this bad? I’m like hey fuckos if it smells bad to you, guess what it smells like to me? I smell everything before I take a bite or drink since I was a toddler. One of the reasons my mom says I am a cat.

• 9 months later...

Has anyone tried a new batch of this recently? Not sure if the recipe was changed or not. Got a sample today and it was a lot lighter than the bottle and sample I got years ago. It's not as sweet, thick, or nutty either. Don't know if it was changed because the guys wanted something lighter... anyone know?

Permanent fragrances that are perpetually rebrewed can have variances. That’s just the nature of hand brewed artisanal fragrance made in small batches. But also remember that aging changes them a lot. So the old one you had that had had time to age and deepen won’t smell the same as a freshly brewed bottle.

This smells really good!  And apparently it relaxes me.  After a stressful day I washed off my Adam’s Nectar (it did it’s job well early in the day) I put on about 12” spread between various places and promptly fell asleep for an hour and a half.  I can vouch for its relaxing properties. 

I have to say, when my bride smelled this in the bottle she wasn’t too sure.  She crinkled up her nose and said, ‘This smells like Old Spice.’  Putting this on tonight I worried that she wouldn’t like the scent but she never complained and from experience I know that is a good thing.  Even if she doesn’t compliment a scent, as long as she doesn’t complain then i know I have a winner.