Stephanie's Jasmine, Oakmoss & Waterlily

Beccah

Jasmine, Oakmoss and Waterlily - with a tiny touch of Bergamot and English Ivy. For our friend who wanted a Cuddle Bunny-ish scent, but not so sweeeeeet!

Couldn't find a previous review on this one, so forgive me if there is one. I scored a bottle of this during the sale & my verdict is that this is unisex. Actually during the exploration of me LP drawer last night, TT claimed this bottle. It is reminiscent of dryer sheets, so if you don't like that kind of scent it won't be for you, but I do encourage the guys to give this one a shot. I believe this would make a great work scent, especially if perfume is banned..

• 8 months later...

I scored a bottle of this during the last sale and collected it from my great pal about a week ago! I can't smell the jasmine in this one. It turned out to be a very soft powdery floral scent on my skin. Very feminine and as Beccah said, great work scent, particularly if perfume is banned.

• 1 year later...

I wore this to work today. Refreshed in the late afternoon and a colleague walked in soon after I refresh. She commented that the room smells great then asked if I have just made some tea. I told her that it's probably my perfume that she was smelling.

It's really flora but not the typical strong flora which hits you in your third eye. It reminds me of the demure English lady dressed in a white lacy dress and a hat who drinks her cup of tea with the curled up little pinkie. Very prime, proper and feminine.

I wore this to work today. Refreshed in the late afternoon and a colleague walked in soon after I refresh. She commented that the room smells great then asked if I have just made some tea. I told her that it's probably my perfume that she was smelling.

It's really flora but not the typical strong flora which hits you in your third eye. It reminds me of the demure English lady dressed in a white lacy dress and a hat who drinks her cup of tea with the curled up little pinkie. Very prime, proper and feminine.

Yes, this one is lovely. I like layering it with Rainbow Falls, also. The two scents are well matched for each other.