Sexpionage

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sexpionage is some potent stuff. I'll have to try DD's suggestion with AVV. I've got Unscented and in Compromising Positions. CANNOT WAIT to try in Agent XXX. I'm hoping to cause my husband's glasses to fall off his face like it did with Jouir De !! Its been awhile since I pulled out my bottle of this stuff; I'm thinking that I need to revisit... LOL

• 4 weeks later...

I did. I used one of the little blue roller bottles & put 10 drops of Sexpionage in it, then topped up with Summer Belle. I let it sit for a few days before I tried it, (as per Dolly's instructions). It covered like a champ. And effective? Whoo boy! :666: It was okay. ;)

:lol:

Wow..,Eggers, I would have never thought to put them together.. I love getting fresh ideas.. Thanks

Edited by StacyK

Nice! Summer Belle is one of my favorites. I have to try it w Sexpionage ;)

It's one of my favourites, too. I hope it works for you! :)

Wow..,Eggers, I would have never thought to put them together.. I love getting fresh ideas.. Thanks

I was desperate for a summery cover for Sexpionage, and at the time Shelly's Bodacious Bomb didn't smell all that wonderful on me, and it was the only summery LP anyone had ever suggested. Now of course, Bodacious Bomb smells great on me. <_< So I boosted that one, too, exactly the same way. :)

Oh dear goodness! I was messing with my sample of UN Sexpionage and SPILLED it all down the front of me! (TMI- I was topless so it didn't ruin any clothes thank god!!!)

Well- instead of washing off, I let it dry down and covered with a shit ton of Hungry Heart. I might not be getting much sleep tonight lol!!

spoken like a true addict LOL. Awhile ago broke a brand new bottle of perfect match UN on our tile floor... not a big bottle but one of the sample UN's that came out in the fall. I dragged myself around on the floor because I didn't want it to go to waste.

I'm loving Sexpionage more and more since I have learned how to use it. I find that I have to be in "that kind" of mood already for it to work it's best. In the past I would put it on to sort of create "that kind" of mood. It did work, but not nearly as well as using it to enhance what I am already feeling..

That's interesting, Raq, because I have been testrunning it, all with high expectations, and it was like, meh. I really think you do have to be in the mood for it and can't just wait for it to work some hot magic, when you're not feeling it. I switched to BI again (I'm a lot in that kind of mood :wink88: ), and it suits me better for everyday use. I'll keep Sexpionage handy, though. I guess right around mid-cycle it might be a hit...

• 5 months later...

I am just kicking back here and perusing the photo forums. I just went through the posts on Sexpionage and couldn't't help but notice that nobody had mentioned anything about self effects on this one, unless I missed it. I am really motivated by photos big on self effects and just felt I had to comment that Sexpionage has some MAJOR "selfies" on me. It definitely works on my partner too! In fact, as far as I can tell this is the only pheromone I have experimented with that has a strong effect on him. I love this stuff, I really do. I don't break this one out just any old time. I did use it recently with Sugared Honeycomb, which I have a trial vial of and it blends beautifully. Love, love, love it!

The whole reason I first tried (and then wound up purchasing) this one was because of the review of one of the others about having more intensified "O"s - so, of course, for the sake of science....

WELL.

Yes, it turns out that it not only knocks hubby out of the ballpark, it does indeed randify me as well. A load of cops usually makes my randy too, but there's something about this blend that takes me from the point were I'm inviting to the place where I'm crossing that line of "Unless you are truly going to fight me, I'm just going to have my way with you, thank me very much." :666::ange:

So, um, yeah....I will keep this stocked for as long as they continue to offer it :lol: Right there with you as far as the Love, love, love it!

It is most likely the Androstenone that is giving you those effects. That is the male sex hormone, so it stands to reason that it would be a turn-on for women.

• 2 weeks later...

Talking about Compromising Positions put me in the mood to throw this down on hubby today...layered with Cherry Divinity and it didn't take long to work it's magic :666: GrrrRuffff!

• 1 month later...

Hello ladies :)

I'm already thinking about my next purchase (the previous one hasn't arrived yet, obsessed!) and would like your opinion.

I've read all the reviews for Sexpionage and Stone Cougar. I've been thinking about which form I should purchase them in...

So I was thinking about getting Stone Cougar in spray 60/40 alcohol oil, since from I've read it is not supposed to have a strong smell on its own and get LP Red oil boosted with Sexpionage (i understand this one has cops in it so spray form would be a bad idea in case I get some in my hair). Will LP Red be a good cover for Sexpionage? Also, will this change Red's scent? I love the way LP Red and OCCO Red smell, so I don't want it to be way different.

Thoughts?

I have Sexpionage in LP Red. It's fabulous! To my nose, it smells pretty much the same.

Thank you for replying Eggers :)

Application question: Do you just apply it on your torso and maybe wrists? Do you think I should keep it away from the neck area (cops + hair)?

If I'm not mistaken, since this will be a boosted fragrance there's no need to wait ten minutes to get dressed, or am I wrong?

Yep. I usually apply to my torso & maybe a little on my wrists. I have really long hair, so I try to keep it away from my neck.

I do tend to wait a bit before getting dressed, but I speed the process along by sort of smooshing the scent around with my wrists, to spread it out & make it dry more quickly. I can usually get dressed in under 5 minutes if I smoosh.

:)

Sexpinoage is best in oil. It's for up close sexy time. Cougar is sexy/social it's great in spray.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so Sexpionage turns my BF into a beast lol. Even after LOTS of "fun" this morning, we had to run errands, and his mind was in the gutter the whole time lol. Everything in the grocery store turned into a sexual innuendo. He even admitted "I don't know what's happened to me today." The poor guy doesn't know what hit him! Then we had to rush home because he couldn't wait any longer to get his hands on me. Sexpionage is doesn't mess around. This stuff is instant, all day horny-potion!

Eta- I wore this with Atomic Mandarin (which covers perfectly) and a spray of DHEAS.

Edited by hearts

:Emoticons0424:Soooo...did you notice any self effects while wearing this? Turned out to be one of the reasons (aside from all day horny) that this one is a "must have" for my inventory... :666: :ange:

Edited by NuTrix

:lol2: That counts well enough I should think!

I love how frisky I feel in Sexpionage and I MELT at the scent of Compromising Positions. I think I'm at least nearly as effected as my man by this potion. A true surprise - and a pleasant one :)

If Mara rebrews "Ann's Brown Sugar", get a bottle boosted with this. Talk about a phero & scent being congruent, Wow!!!

OHMYGOSH! I absolutely concur! I still have my bottle of Ann's BSBA and have always felt the 2 are totally congruent! I was going to decant some just for Sexpionage but I love that scent so well that I just layer it. If they ever DO do a re-brew, I wouldn't hesitate to boost it with this!

• 5 months later...

Bought a bottle of UN Sexpionage and wore it a few times this week, testing it out on my bf -- definitley love this for the selfies! I felt verrrry sexual and aroused and also found myself acting way more sexually aggressive than normal. Also noticed that I was not into taking any shit from him -- demanded an apology (which he handed over), felt very confident and kinda bossy. Was not shy about letting him know what I wanted.

However, though I thought he would be a fabulous responder to this, he was not. He was pretty much his usual self, sexually speaking, no noticeable response to the phero -- though we did have some great romps and I believe that my sexual experience was enhanced by the phero. (Everything felt sooooo good! lol!)

I tried it for two nights and the results were the same -- me, sexually agressive and feeling extremely sexy/confident/cocky; him, his usual self.

The third night, I spritzed on two sprays of UN Bang! -- yowza! His response to that was an amazing contrast to his lack of response to Sexpionage! lol!

OhhhhhhHAHAHA! There's some great romps ahead with that combo...I've some things tucked into my journal that combo Mara's delish Rocket Fuel (SS4W) and Compromising Positions (Sexpionage) too.... Sexpionage can be the sexy black lace & satin slip under the already hot little black dress! ^_~

• 1 month later...

This stuff ROCKS!! I received my samples and have been too busy to try out, but the other day put 1/2 dropperful of sample on wrists only because did not want to wait for dry down to get dressed.

From 0-90 mph in 5.2 seconds!! Seriously it took about 1-2 minutes and I was on my back getting my first big O for the night. I also sensed more arousal.

Potent stuff not for the faint at heart :LuvU396: