New Releases for NOVEMBER 2010

Potion Master

OOOOOO!!!!!! THANKYOU!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :abfx: No wonder why i'm up early!

Have a great turkey time!!! :YUM!:

WOOT...Garland & Lace V3 :abfx:

Santa's Little Helper: A truly decadent spin on the traditional sugar cookie, spiced with Allspice and a variety of clove and ginger EOs, blended with thick creamy vanilla and a hot butter accord, then given a generous dollop of buttercreme frosting. Scrumptious!

Festival of Lights... A memory of joyous warmth is shared in our swoon-worthy hot cocoa scent...but with a twist. This is a version known as "Snowflake Cocoa" which is wholly light and fluffy with white chocolate, steamed milk,whipped cream, marshmallow and a kiss of peppermint,. We must warn you against gnawing your own arm off, but we can't guarantee someone else might not try!

Calliswoons

I am swooning for the Lady frost...It seems to be bits of a bunch of my favorties! I thinke a full bottle without sniffing is coming for me...and likely a sampler when they are ready to be ordered. I will have my order in before everyone gets back to work on Monday! LOL

Just got back from admiring the Beautiful labels and reading some more of Luna's always delightful descriptions...oh yeah,Snowbound and Lady Frost sound like my kind of needs too :001_302:

It was really hard for me to keep quiet about these because they're so awesome...and some holiday smelly suggestions were actually quite close this time! :001_302:

Wow! We are in the same time zone and you beat me to it! Well done, Bumbo!

I normally sleep till 10am!!! :P But couldn't get any sleep ytd night!!! I MUST have sense the new LP potions coming.... OOOO...

:001_302:

I had to bring this here,just soooo darn cute :001_302:

AD-SantaHelper.jpg

Dress your elf (cat) in gay apparel

fa la la la la, la la la la!

Put yourself in mortal peril

fa la la la la, la la la la!

An essential part of our staff here at LPMP is the House Elves. Sure, they take the form of cats, but we'd be lost without them! They think they run the place (and maybe they do!) and to show our appreciation we've concocted a YUMMEH fragrance which is sure to tempt anyone into doing the heavy holiday lifting!

Remember to leave treats for the little people, uh, cats...just don't try to put a costume on them. Trust us: it may be cute, but it ain't pretty!

Santa's Little Helper

A truly decadent spin on the traditional sugar cookie, spiced with Allspice and a variety of clove and ginger EOs, blended with thick creamy vanilla and a hot butter accord, then given a generous dollop of buttercreme frosting. Scrumptious!

Created By: Mara

Description By: Luna65

Edited by Calii

And one on the PE page too:

AD-PE-PeppermintPatty.jpg

Um this is especially humorous to me, this was was my nickname due to a peppermint schnapps episode @ 13...thank god that nickname is dead & forgotten, lol!

aw COME ON! I haven't even opened the site for a /look/ yet, nevermind a sniff, and you've got me jonesing a full bottle set! *shakes fist* :001_302:

OH MY !!

they look GREAT ! Love the labels ! Terrific job Ladies/staff as usual !

does anyone know where I can find the descriptions of the previous Garland & Lace versions ?

wondering if there's a difference in V3 or if it's a rebrew ?

They look FAB!!!

:swoon:

Got it! You're an angel! Now, I'm distracted!

Well cool beans that it worked for you...I use that mobile browser a lot :10_small16:

does anyone know where I can find the descriptions of the previous Garland & Lace versions ?

wondering if there's a difference in V3 or if it's a rebrew ?

As far as I recall it is the same description,and is a re-brew...like the V1 vs V2,there may be some differences,and since I have quite a bit of both,so just ordered a sample to compare...first :swoon:

Ohhh,the Peppermint Patty is adorable :lol:

Edited by Calii

As far as I recall it is the same description,and is a re-brew...like the V1 vs V2,there may be some differences,and since I have quite a bit of both,so just ordered a sample to compare...first :swoon:

hmm... thought there was a slight difference between V1 and V2 ?

V1 turned plastic-y on me and traded, V2 DEF doesn't TG !

anyway, I went w/the sample, good idea Calii :lol:

EGGNOG ~ Fertility, beginnings, eternity, rebirth, future life, nutrition, prosperity, lessening of inhibitions, mood elevation, sacred odes.

GINGERBREAD~ Increases gold in the home, evoke a sense of family, deflect illness.

PUMPKIN ~ Fertility and plenty, sexual stimulation.

ALLSPICE ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.

OK I just caught difference between this one & v.1/v.2!!! :swoon:

hmm... thought there was a slight difference between V1 and V2 ?

V1 turned plastic-y on me and traded, V2 DEF doesn't TG !

anyway, I went w/the sample, good idea Calii :swoon:

I believe there is, Mara told me V3 is as close to V1 as she could possibly make it.

I believe there is, Mara told me V3 is as close to V1 as she could possibly make it.

Ohhhh,that sounds like a win...I like V1 better on me,it is creamier,but I also love V2 :swoon: ...ummm Beccah,what do you mean?

*BTW,Mara stated somewhere that fragrance ingrediants are not neccessarily in order.

And one on the PE page too:

AD-PE-PeppermintPatty.jpg

AAAAaaaaack!!! Just when I thought I'd deciced, I found THIS! Must. Have. Peppermint. Patty.

...And, of course, Santa's Little Helper. Any scent that has kitties who look like my dear departed Joe, AND an accompanying song which *describes* my dear departed Joe (whom I once had to peel--fully grown and huge--from my scalp, one claw at a time, 10 claws in all, the rest of him wrapping my face and neck)...well, I MUST have THAT.

Edited by ElizabethOSP