New Releases for NOVEMBER 2010

Potion Master

Ohhhh,that sounds like a win...I like V1 better on me,it is creamier,but I also love V2 :onigiri_moon_sleep: ...ummm Beccah,what do you mean?

*BTW,Mara stated somewhere that fragrance ingrediants are not neccessarily in order.

I didn't recall a pumpkin note in G&L v.1 I tried looking up the original descripts, but they were no where to be found..

I know, I'd put in my order then found Peppermint Patty and had to quickly snap a bottle of that up too! Peppermint and cotton candy together are soooooo good!

Do you think this would be similar to JoAnna's Xmas Candy ? <major NOM> :omgwtf:

I didn't recall a pumpkin note in G&L v.1 I tried looking up the original descripts, but they were no where to be found..

I just had a really enjoyable time re-reading all the comments & reviews in the G&L thread :^^: The general consensus is pumpkin pie spices in both versions. It will be a win win for me as I love them both :onigiri_moon_sleep:

You can create a pumpkin accord but really there's no pumpkin pie note save the spices which go into it, and the thing about the combination in G&L is that pumpkin pie, eggnog and gingerbread share the same spices mostly. So it was those spices plus a few other accords to lend the impression of those three things blended together.

Is anyone that had V.1&V.2 plan on getting V.3?

I ordered a sample of V.3, if it's as close to V.1 (and I have 1/2 btl of that still) as Luna wrote, I don't think it'll like my skin,

V.2 loves me though :666:

Is anyone that had V.1&V.2 plan on getting V.3?

I have quite a bit of both V1 & V2 ,so just ordered a sample of V3 because I wanted other things first :) ...I am 99.9% sure I will be getting a bottle,or so,as I luv both V1 & V2 :)

Ummm,but I am not a good reviewer !

I've been absent by necessity for awhile, every time I read the new releases for the month I think I'll cave but I've done good so far. But I think some of these need to be in Christmas stocking 003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

I've been so caught up with work that I haven't given much thoughts on this month's new releases! So obviously this scents will not make it to me before Christmas. However, the good news is that a huge box of scent and bottles from my earlier trades will be hand-carried to this part of the world next week.