Question about BAMs and LAMs

Is the pheromone content in the BAMs and LAMs higher than in the other perfumes since they are just lightly fragranced? Or is it still 1/3 the strength or the unscented pheros?

No, these are full strength pheros, with just a light cover scent.

These are simple blends that just happen to be less expensive to produce, thus the lower price.

• 11 months later...

I know this has been posted, but when I search in the phero forum for 'LAM and BAM' or Strength of.... it gives me an error message saying my search has to be more than 4 charecters. (did that and it still pops up)

So anyhoo, my question is:

Of the LAM and BAM is either blend stronger SCENTWISE. I have BAM brown sugar, which I absolutely LOVE, so was going to try LAM , but if either one has a stronger scent (not cops but scent), THAT'S the one I want. I think Dolly once posted somewhere that BAM's were a bit heavier than LAM's.

Your thoughts?

BAMs have a touch more COPULINS than the Magnets (LAMs), thus they may have a stronger aroma, but not a stronger dose of perfume.

If it's the brown sugar perfume itself you are after, you can buy the scent in the form of what we are calling NOCOs and boost it (or not) with whatever phero you want.

It's on this page: http://lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/NoCo/

Choose the scent called "Spicy Brown Sugar".

:)

I was going to get the LAM sandalwood and resins (have a sniffee of that and LOVE it) is that OCCO sandalwood and rez the same scent then?

There's NoCo Sandalwood & Resins that is the same.

I don't think we have that same scent in the OCCOs - I think the closest would be OCCO: Black, but it's not the same.

if you like resins though,Raq On, you'll love OCCO black.

I love the sandlewood/resin BAM I have, but I wear the OCCO black MORE.

Its my fave.

There's NoCo Sandalwood & Resins that is the same.

I don't think we have that same scent in the OCCOs - I think the closest would be OCCO: Black, but it's not the same.

Sorry Mara, I meant NOCO. Great, if it's the same as Lam S and R, I'll order that.

if you like resins though,Raq On, you'll love OCCO black.

I love the sandlewood/resin BAM I have, but I wear the OCCO black MORE.

Its my fave.

I have it-LOVE it, but i can only wear a dot and I mean a DOT or it is waaaay to strong on me. But OCCO blk is my go to scent for ahem, certain activities. It has amazing self effects on me like no other LP

FYI:

The Magnets and BAMS are only lightly scented.

But if you order the NoCo variety, you get a full strength perfume. So expect the Brown Sugar and Resins to be more concentrated in NoCo form.

I hope it won't be too strong for you. If memory serves, I made the scents of the OCCOs crazy strong to cover the volume of copulins in those, so hopefully you'll be able to wear more than a DOT.

FYI:

The Magnets and BAMS are only lightly scented.

But if you order the NoCo variety, you get a full strength perfume. So expect the Brown Sugar and Resins to be more concentrated in NoCo form.

I hope it won't be too strong for you. If memory serves, I made the scents of the OCCOs crazy strong to cover the volume of copulins in those, so hopefully you'll be able to wear more than a DOT.

Ahhh! (files this bit of info in my LP file) that's good news! The OCCO's aren't too strong on me ONLY the black. But if the NOCCO's are a stronger perfume then I'm SET! only now instead of just ordering the sandalwood and resins I'll be adding the brown sugar (when I run out of my BAM) Thanks Mara!

I JUST got my first bottle of BAM and I have only noticed self effects so far (which I get with ANY cops product). I really like the light scent though b/c you can put this on last minute and not be overly perfumey. But prob. would be sort of cop-py so you'd still need to dry down.

Do you have any Lams or Bams RW?

LAM! is more a-nol than cops, I believe. BAM! is more cops than b-nol.

LAM! is my happy sauce, it makes me feel more womanly and a bit more outgoing than I normally would be. Hasn't really received any crazy off-the-scale reactions (and Quince will only react to it in large quanities) but because it makes me feel good that then translates to good reactions from others.

BAM! is happy sauce for the woobie. Q is a b-nol kind of chap, so he thinks BAM! is perfectly congruent to my personality (or at least the part he likes the best, lol). Haven't noticed much of a reaction when I wear it out, but it works like a charm on him.

On me, LAM is more happy/playful/sexual, and BAM is deep/bonding/sexual. Beware with BAM if you get motor-mouth syndrome with beta-nol. Some people do! And they can end up revealing more than they wanted to!

On me, LAM is more happy/playful/sexual, and BAM is deep/bonding/sexual. Beware with BAM if you get motor-mouth syndrome with beta-nol. Some people do! And they can end up revealing more than they wanted to!

I wouldn't know....I am ALWAYS running at the mouth.

• 1 month later...

Good that I found this thread! I was looking on the website and I found there are two options for BAM. One is "lightly scented phero formula" in 1/3 oz. which is cheaper. The other one is "Scented phero spray in 1 oz.", which is more expensive.

I was wondering what's the difference between them? Is it because of the phero level? or something else?

And how strong is it with x3 phero strength compared to x1 ?

Edited by Monchhi

The sprays are a "special order" kind of thing. We can turn anything into a spray, but it adds $15.00 to the price. (I think I made an exception for the unscented pheros.)

Here's a FAQ about the choices and differences: http://lovepotionperfume.com/reading_room/articles/FAQ1

We have the levels adjusted so that the efficacy of 1x in oil form is equal to 1x in spray form. It's just a matter of which method you personally prefer. As far as 1x vs 3x? Please remember that with pheromones, more does NOT mean better. Most people get the best results using a modest amount of pheros. I suggest you try things in 1x first. If you find that you are getting better results using MORE than say 6 sprays of it, then you can up to 2x or 3x, but generally, 1x is a good level. You just need to experiment yourself with how much you wear to find your "sweet spot".

Anything with copulins, especially heavy copulins - it's the general consensus around here - oil is the preferred method.

The "social" blends without copulins are popular in spray form, aka Popularity Potion, Lace, Super Sexy.

:)

Oh Mara, another question came across my mind about BAM and LAM. If they are light scented, does it mean a cover scent is needed? And if yes, how to determine what kind of cover scent to use?

Oh Mara, another question came across my mind about BAM and LAM. If they are light scented, does it mean a cover scent is needed? And if yes, how to determine what kind of cover scent to use?

I'm not Mara....I just play her on the forum....LOL....just kidding!

Seriously though....BAM/LAM don't really need a cover scent if you are ok with a light perfume. If you want a stronger scent, the LAM and BAM line is very unobtrusive, and can be easily layered with a stronger perfume.

As for what type of scents, I usually try to stick to the same scent family....like I wear LAM sandalwood resins underneath my resinous perfumes.....LAM original is a light honey/vanilla/sugar blend, and goes well with sweet scents.

Edited by Dolly

Dolly, thanks for the info! I was just thinking... if it's lightly scented... is the smell of copulin obvious?

Dolly, thanks for the info! I was just thinking... if it's lightly scented... is the smell of copulin obvious?

Only when wet. In a couple of them, I can smell the cops when wet, and in a couple of them they are undetectable. Once they dry down, the cops smell is history.....

Ummm,don't forget here that Dolly is not only our copulin queen,but has a naturally sexy body chemistry that says,quoting MIB, "I make these look good" :001_301:

I have spicy brown sugar and can smell the cops for about 15 mins...your millage WILL vary,the only way to know is try them :D

Ummm,don't forget here that Dolly is not only our copulin queen,but has a naturally sexy body chemistry that says,quoting MIB, "I make these look good" :001_301:

OK, so now you have made me spit my tea on my laptop! I swear this thing needs a raincoat! Or a big condom!