Magickal Bath Bombs

Potion Master

Anyone try theirs yet? Thoughts?

Had some fun with these, and the "Ducky Pucks" while on vacation with the boy - love those big hotel tubs!

We used the Peppermint Pep Bomb, which made for a fab steam bath for the sinuses. Filled the whole room with the scent of peppermint and turned the tub water a deep tea green. Smelled great, felt lovely. Just a tiny amount of tingle - really just made a coolness on the skin and made me feel invigorated.

Also used the Goddess of Abundance Bath Bomb. I just LOVE the honey in this. When I squeezed out the "tea bag" it was gooey with the melted honey and felt very naughty - we were laughing about that. The scent is GORGEOUS and I noticed with both bath bombs, that they leave your skin lightly scented as well as soft.

Only a smidge of tea leaves escape through the netting, not a bad clean up at all.

I was surprised to find a Lusty Licious Puck in my package, and it smells fabulous (I've never smelled Lusty Licious before :) ) – but I literally just got the hot water issue sorted out at my new place, so I’ve only stared at it longingly.

Now?

It won’t be around much longer! :bye:

Edited by icing

I was surprised to find a Lusty Licious Puck in my package, and it smells fabulous (I've never smelled Lusty Licious before :) ) – but I literally just got the hot water issue sorted out at my new place, so I’ve only stared at it longingly.

Now?

It won’t be around much longer! :bye:

The boy loves the Ducky Pucks and thinks I should make them on a regular basis. The Purple Pitch one is his favorite, I added salt to that one too, it makes the water so soft and silky.

I hope you enjoy yours!!

Ok...what NOT to do with your Ducky Pucks...I have one with Wooing & Wapture and one of the Purple Pitch,ummm I am not a bath person,take showers only.Since they were hard I thought,well ok I can dampen the cake and use it like a scrub...do not do this. <Mara,why are you laughing>

...needless to say they disolve rather quickly,I did manage to use the soapiness part :bye:

We randomly put the freebies into boxes, so I really don't know who gets what.

We make big bukkets full of different freebies each week.

ah. i havent gotten my last order yet. i gotta wait to see what is there. I always wondered how you picked the freebies

Ok...what NOT to do with your Ducky Pucks...I have one with Wooing & Wapture and one of the Purple Pitch,ummm I am not a bath person,take showers only.Since they were hard I thought,well ok I can dampen the cake and use it like a scrub...do not do this.

...needless to say they disolve rather quickly,I did manage to use the soapiness part :bye:

ARGH! LOL!

Concentrated bubble bath in those!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Since Mara hasn't specifically crafted one towards that purpose, I'm not sure. There might be others out there though.

I tried to purchase the Goddess of Abundance one, but all sold out..

What about shower bombs for the bathtub challenged or when time is money and you have like 10 minutes to shower but want to make empowering?

Any recipes I can try?

I tried to purchase the Goddess of Abundance one, but all sold out..

What about shower bombs for the bathtub challenged or when time is money and you have like 10 minutes to shower but want to make empowering?

Any recipes I can try?

I do have Goddess of Abundance in stock. Check again, I fixed the cart issue on that. (Sorry for the inconvenience!)

For shower use, how about choosing one of the potions with the intent you are seeking and adding it to a shower gel or sugar scrub? - we have that option here: http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Bat..._Body_Care.html

I can make a purification Bath Bomb, but def try Peppermint Pep for cleansing and rejuvenating!

• 6 months later...

I have, of late been feeling parched... parched in the soul, parched in the mind, and parched in the flesh. Funny enough...one of the things that came out of my reading is the recommendation that I get near 'big water'...river or a lake, a shower or bath in a pinch"...

I've also been wishing for a sense of fulfillment in my life -and I recalled I had purchased that Goddess of Abundance bath bomb some time ago...and never put it to use. Well, the time and need had come!

I imagined myself as this dry sponge...hard, unyielding - waiting to be brought back to life, and filled up with life's good abundance. Popped into the bath, popped the bomb in and soaked it all up. It's a wonderful experience, thank you Mara!

• 1 year later...

I'd love to try some of these. Do you ever use carnation scents in bath products?