Which LP would my Mr Scrumptious like?

Rosebud

I'm thinking of getting an LP bottle or two for my Mr Scrumptious but I don't knbow the male fragrances that well. I personally LUUURVE the Boddice Ripper but I adore anything violet... I don't know if that's up my mans alley.

The perfumes/aftershaves he has on his shelves are

* Diesel "Only The Brave Men" (coriander, lemon, mandarin, violet & leather alongside musky undertones)

* Hugo Boss "Pure" (transparent water accord blended with Mediterranean citrus & enhanced by juicy fig like notes)

* Armani "Diamonds" (Italian citrus-bergamot accord enlivened by a vibrant, electric burst of Szechuan Pepper. Cedar, alluring cocoa bean, slightly smoky gaiac wood & intense vetiver.)

Any ideas which LP's are along the same scent lines, that he might like?

Ignoring his apparent preferences, I will shout (now and forevermore) that ALL MEN SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO WEAR EVIL IN CARNATION AT ALL TIMES.

Of course this would result in me attacking them, in a sexual fashion, so maybe not such a good idea after all.

Crawling back into my overcaffeinated cave

Second Luna's suggestion, & to add my $0.02 TT has come from wearing commercial to occasionally wearing LPs. HE says he likes oil based that I get him, but he inevitably reaches for the spray, lol. My point is he will probably prefer using one of the sprays being used to commercial & especially being a man....

TT used to wear Hugo Boss, or the Realm I bought him. Now he likes the LP #9, Voracious, & Dad (all sprays).

My man really likes Dad especially for work.....and he loves Bodice Ripper for "sexy times".....his first sniff of Bodice Ripper was funny.....he thought it was too feminine, but after about 5 min it melded into one of the sexiest manly smells imaginable.....he couldn't stop sniffing himself, and asked me to order him 2 bottles. Another option would be to maybe ask Mara to do a PE similar to the sold out Bad Boy.....my man likes that one too.....sexy but quite subdued and unobtrusive.....he has 3 bottles of that one, I think......

Ignoring his apparent preferences, I will shout (now and forevermore) that ALL MEN SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO WEAR EVIL IN CARNATION AT ALL TIMES.

Of course this would result in me attacking them, in a sexual fashion, so maybe not such a good idea after all.

Crawling back into my overcaffeinated cave

Tyvey makes me laugh. A LOT