Nommy-Smelling Butterstuff

Potion Master

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again the edible nom butterstuff to the rescue: I wore someone else's pajamas last night and they apparently had latex in the elastic :( as I woke up with a very angry red welt line at my hip. I got home and put on edible nom butterstuff which INSTANTLY soothed and eliminated the itching, and reduced the swelling. How much better is that than slathering steroids?? I'm very worried about ever running out.

I am pretty sure that this nommy stuff was the same formula I got scented with Vicars and Tarts. Miss it so much!!!

I believe that was the Body Creme with either cocoa butter or shea butter, which you could get scented with any available LP fragrance. The Nommy Butterstuff was only available in LP Original, Rocket Fuel, Cake Batter, or Mango Madness.

dd - it's no longer available to my knowledge.

I believe that was the Body Creme with either cocoa butter or shea butter, which you could get scented with any available LP fragrance. The Nommy Butterstuff was only available in LP Original, Rocket Fuel, Cake Batter, or Mango Madness.

dd - it's no longer available to my knowledge.

It was simply divine Luna. Went on heavy, but absorbed so completely. Just lovely really!

• 6 months later...

I had a weird rash like thing for a couple of months in a small spot...sort of pimply but not, also scaly...and had been too lazy to go to dermatologist, kept picking at it and scratching it by accident. So it was getting periodically oozy. Gross I know.

I put neosporin on it for several days which made no difference.

Then apple cider vinegar which hurt like the dickens and did dry up the ooziness but once I stopped, it came back.

Then duh I tried the LPO butterstuff one night, a thin film. Within less than 24 hours the whole mess was gone. ONE TIME, and it was GONE!! My desperation for more of this grows.