Advice for a party

Hi,

It's been a long time since I posted here. A lot has happened. One family member was diagnosed with cancer at the beginnng of the year and thankfully they are now on their way to a full recovery and being cured.

My sister and I usually go to a certain Christmas party every year and someone my sister had a competition/flirtation (you know those) is going to be there. Only this time, he is bringing a girlfriend. It seems he's going to really want to show off that someone would actually consider mating with him. Last year, my sis wore some pheros and it didn't work out too well (she wore a heavy dose of cops) and it backfired. He basically said she's too intimidating and that she's all the more intimidating "'cus she's got boobs!" (yeah, WTF!).

So she wants me to ask you lovelies what she should wear. This is what she wants: To be sexy (of course. Even in front of the good Lord this is a must for us!), and popular. She wants to be the star of the show, for everyone to feel they need to be close to her. And, she wants people to feel very protective of her in case he gets obnoxious.

I was thinking BAM! and/or LAM, w/ Popularity, and Cuddle Bunny, and Soul Mates and/or TH. Too much? What should I break it down to?

I'd start with a very small dose of cops - maybe in Blatant Invitation (btw, how old is she?)on the torso, followed by plenty of Popularity Potion on hands, arms, etc. for great diffusion. That way, she'll be sexy to someone who comes close, but have the "star quality" on the group in general. Maybe she can carry some Est. in case she needs the protective vibe as the evening wears on.

Hi,

It's been a long time since I posted here. A lot has happened. One family member was diagnosed with cancer at the beginnng of the year and thankfully they are now on their way to a full recovery and being cured.

My sister and I usually go to a certain Christmas party every year and someone my sister had a competition/flirtation (you know those) is going to be there. Only this time, he is bringing a girlfriend. It seems he's going to really want to show off that someone would actually consider mating with him. Last year, my sis wore some pheros and it didn't work out too well (she wore a heavy dose of cops) and it backfired. He basically said she's too intimidating and that she's all the more intimidating "'cus she's got boobs!" (yeah, WTF!).

So she wants me to ask you lovelies what she should wear. This is what she wants: To be sexy (of course. Even in front of the good Lord this is a must for us!), and popular. She wants to be the star of the show, for everyone to feel they need to be close to her. And, she wants people to feel very protective of her in case he gets obnoxious.

I was thinking BAM! and/or LAM, w/ Popularity, and Cuddle Bunny, and Soul Mates and/or TH. Too much? What should I break it down to?

Pinup, What a great sister!!!

Popularity potion is AWESOME!!! it works like a sexypot blend and its so much fun! Oh and of course she should definitely keep the cops going absolutely "cause shes got boobs." I would suggest she goes and BLAM it just to see what ridiculous statements (and their motivations) come out of his mouth this year, maybe he wont be able to hide his attraction (ughhh intimidation).

I would even go so far as to suggest some Blatent Invatation, to really drive him over the top, how dare he!!

First...I am very thankful for your family members triumph over the Beast!

I would wear Popularity Potion <it has EST in it too> and Lam on the sides of my neck ... have fun,celebrate the season,not someone trying to impress himself :blushing:

Thanks so much to all of you for your great advice! I'm certainly going to run all of the options by her. BTW, our friend was talking to both of us today and she suggested that it would be funny if we created a "Being John Malkovich" scene in which my sis would have a sexy man attractant on one side of her body where she is facing the guy, and a female attractant on the other side of her body where she is closest to the girl - that way they'de both be more into her than each other. LOL! Hilarious, but mys ister wonders if this can be done. I think she will be sacrificing a certain aspect of what she wants when she mixes a female attractant in the mix, right? For instance, perhaps by putting on the G2 she will be more masculine (?) than she wants to acheive by wearing EST. Any thoughts?

P.S. It's so wonderful to have all of your blessings. My family is so fortunate to be coming out of this tunnel towards the light and we take every good wish as the greatest gift of all. So when you give me your congrats, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness and generosity. You girls all have my love.

Its a hilarious idea but it sounds like in practice it might well create confusing signals!

Anyway I am sure it will go well as long as your sister remains cool, calm and confident. Confidence more than pheros will help her to make her mark. I wish her good luck, have a wonderful time and let us know how it goes.