Weapon X

Has anyone tried this one out yet?? :10_small16:

I LOVE this! A BOTTLE please!!! I'm not v. good at describing scent... but i can put my feelings and some other ppl's comment on this potion :)

This to me is powdery! It brings me comfort smelling it! :) MMM… I go to sleep with this and I feel so relax…. The sandalwood and true confession may have help with the feelings too? I feel like my heart is “opened up” :) I love how the scent changes when I wake up the next day :) Subtle deep musky powdery with a hint of sweetness!! Love the scent even more!! MMM… I have really warm intimate dreams too? It reminds me of the intimate times with my boyfriend! Lovely :P

I sent a sniffee to my boy friend! And he received it today!! YAY! So the first moment he tried it… he said it reminds him of the bath bomb we shared a long time ago called ‘Happy Pill’ Heehee… Great start of the conversation! :) Both of us were very happy and comfy!! He talked more than usual… which is GOOD. Later on he said that the scent is too powdery for his taste. He would prefer it on a girl than on a guy. Perhaps it’s too ‘soft’? He may like the change in the scent when he wake up! Will update more later!!!

My helper smelt it and said " It smells like a guy"! Hmmm... Interesting...

I'm glad I can wear it because now I can test out true confessions. :10_small16:

ME TOO! :P OW + Tranquility+ Flying Potion don't affect me as much as Weapon X! True confession works! Amazing!! :) It's def. worth getting a bottle i say! :)

Edited by bumbob

FERN ~ Sincerity, fascination, eternal youth, bestows confidence, riches, creates perimeter of protection, luck. Representative of ancient knowledge.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

MOSSES ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity.

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

FRANKINCENSE ~ Purification, Consecration, Protection, Exorcism.

PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.

EASTERN SPICES ~ Good fortune, prosperity, lust, protection, fidelity, exorcism.

I wonder what's going powdery in this blend? I have not encouraged TT to try this one because o fthe True Confessions in it, but I may give it a shot on him now that y'all have said the scent works for us ladies as well.

Update: 10 hours later on my boyfd- he rang me saying he smells like cola candy.... :) hehe, don't know how he managed to get this :lol: it's funny how our skin differs to one another :)

• 4 months later...

Just tried Weapon X on myself this week. Love the scent. From first ap, it def smelled like a men's fragrance, which I do like to smell, but not necessarily to wear. Howver a couple hours later it became quite mild. Will have to do further testing to see if True Confessions has any effect when I'm wearing b/c if it does, I'll order

I actually like the "green" smell I get on this one. Just received myt OCCO sampler and I wonder if the green will be similar on me. Very spring like.

true confessions on it's own. Wait-I forget, can you have LP mix a cover scent when you order pheros? I notice I am liking the pink scents. (sparkle fuschia, OCCO pink) may have to sample LP pink....

Edited by Raq On

Just tried Weapon X on myself this week. Love the scent. From first ap, it def smelled like a men's fragrance, which I do like to smell, but not necessarily to wear. Howver a couple hours later it became quite mild. Will have to do further testing to see if True Confessions has any effect when I'm wearing b/c if it does, I'll order

I actually like the "green" smell I get on this one. Just received myt OCCO sampler and I wonder if the green will be similar on me. Very spring like.

true confessions on it's own. Wait-I forget, can you have LP mix a cover scent when you order pheros? I notice I am liking the pink scents. (sparkle fuschia, OCCO pink) may have to sample LP pink....

I can't wait to try this one. I am also becoming a fan of the pinks! I love my new PE it's very very sophisticated. I mix it with LP Pink to give it that whole Barbie and Barbie's aunt edge. I can't stop smelling myself. I feel like I have a pink cloud that follows me everywhere., kinda like Barbara Eden in I dream of Jeanie.

OMG LadyV. That's it! When I wear Pinks (OCCO Pink, LP Pink etc) I feel like Barbie's older MILFie sister. Not a bad feeling but different for me.

Ok. Back to your regularly scheduled reviews.

• 2 months later...

This is too masculine for me (I know, right? That's insane, nothing is ever too masculine for me!) but I think the main thing is it is rather powdery and it's just not my type of masculine. It smells wonderful on Q, very warm and deep, and he seems to think it's appropriate but he related that my experiment for him to wear it for a gathering at his house resulted in all sorts of conversations which contained comments that, in his words, "I never want to hear again. Ever." :666:

He didn't say any of it was bad, just too personal, I guess. He and I are accustomed to a certain raw honesty in our conversations (even with his tendency towards understatement) but with most everyone else he's very diplomatic. And so in a few cases he was at a loss to be diplomatic about what he was hearing.

"I'm never doing that again. You must bury this somewhere."

He was not amused at my subsequent laughter...but I did get a spanking out of it, hee!

:Hug_emoticon:

Edited by luna65

:lol: ...tell him he has fans,his sense of humor is admirable :D

He was not amused at my subsequent laughter...but I did get a spanking out it, hee!

:666:

win-win :D ... no wonder he,ummm,volunteers,to try teh potions.

Awww thanks, he'll be flattered. His sense of humor (or "humo(u)r" as I always refer to it with him) is one of the reasons I fell in love with him.

Bwaha! Q sounds like he had a similar experience with True Confessions as I did. :D

Ail has WARNED me not to try TMI...as if I needed the warning LOL! Q might want to avoid that one as well!

The Naughty Jester is crazy for this one tho, and on his third bottle of it already. He's coming over today....bets on if he asks for more? :666:

Tell him he must read some bad fanfic to earn it. :666:

(No that never gets old!)

Yeah Q said he was never wearing any "truth serum" blend ever again. But I'm going to experiment with TMI with him (still kinda too chicken for Empathy Potion at this point) because it's not like he doesn't know about all the junk in my dark closet already. :D

Weapon X should be carried by spies. It should be used to interrogate terrorists and criminals. I wore this to drinks with my cousin. I put it on the back of my hands only. She started divulging all sorts of incredible information. I mean I knew my aunt had hording tendencies, but I had no idea she stole paper towels from the family of the boy she babysits. She rips them one at a time and folds them neatly in her purse hidden from view then goes home and stores them in her bombshelter.

You know, now that I think about it, I have never seen my aunt carry a purse. Where does she keep those paper towels from being discovered? OMG she's like a drug mule, only with Bounty instead of kilos of coke.

She told me she has told her mom to stop stealing paper towels,but she can't stop. She's obsessed. I asked her, " WTF is it Brawny with the pretty designs? Is it gold parchment? " She said no, she just likes their paper towels. She also told me her financial status and how much she made last year. I was blown away!

This stuff is solid gold.

• 4 months later...

There's a particularly tight-lipped individual at work, famous for sharing NOTHING about her personal life. I wore Weapon X to work and spent a bit of time in the file room, where there are no windows. The concentration of it was pretty heavy. She came in to file some things, and on the second trip she started to ask questions, offer up info about herself and became quite the chatterbox. The only danger is that it also gives the wearer a tendency to overshare, so police yourself and be aware that this stuff is the real deal. It works both ways.

• 4 months later...

I love the scent of WeaponX.

To me its "Classic Man" in a bottle.

The man in charge, confident, but also caring and sensual. Not rowdy or loud, but warm and well spoken.

I have gotten more compliments from women with this than any other commercial scents and pheromones scents.

And it lasts a long time on my skin smelling great for many hours.

It's not a foody, sweet or soft scent like many LP products.

WeaponX gets women saying "You smell like man!" to me on an evening out.

Be it mature stylish women, or young party goers.

Perfect match for black attire and or Navy Blazer.

I have many scents including Creeds, Diors ettc but

If I could only have one scent in my draw it would be this one.

PS To note that I found the full bottle much better smelling than the sample.

I ordered the bottle only because of the True Confessions pheromone mix.

PPS Its also great cover for the strongest smelling pheromones mixes

Edited by Pheroman

It's not a foody, sweet or soft scent like many LP products.

To be fair, the majority of the LPMP scents for men have that classic masculine vibe in various permutations. Mara creates scents which serve two purposes: men enjoy wearing them and women love smelling them on men!

I have gotten more compliments from women with this than any other commercial scents and pheromones scents.

Awesome :clapW2:

...and a man confident enough for that much b-nol...impressive :)

...and a man confident enough for that much b-nol :)

lol

I also use, True Confessions unscented to boost WeaponX. 2 inchs rolled each side of neck (then smeared) and a dab on wrists is enough scent for me.

Sometimes when someone is really insecure or having issues it can go in the wrong direction and i hear way more than I ever wanted to.

So its very important to always be positive wearing this.

The only danger is that it also gives the wearer a tendency to overshare, so police yourself and be aware that this stuff is the real deal. It works both ways.

So, Im reading posts about what members hear from others when wearing this (and True Confessions), but not too much about what the wearer is giving out. Does that mean that most of you are just really good at "policing" what you say? Just curious because I haven't got any seriously heavy b-nol blends yet (closest I've come is PM and that's not as much I'm sure and it doesn't make me say too much, just a little bit chattier).

Sometimes when someone is really insecure or having issues it can go in the wrong direction and i hear way more than I ever wanted to.

So its very important to always be positive wearing this.

Does this ever happen to you in that you say way more than you ever wanted to while wearing this? I guess it's all about state of mind... and state of confidence.

Edited by Moon Bloom

If you know you're wearing something which has that potential effect you can try and censor yourself; if you get caught up in a moment that all may go out the window. That's why I tend to prefer these sorts of blends socially (although intimately I don't censor myself at all because that's what Q and I have agreed to) so I'm more in control of my own reactions.

(although intimately I don't censor myself at all because that's what Q and I have agreed to)

A truly rare and beautiful thing...and I do know you know ...but just sayin :D

MB,the only way you will ever know is to try,everyone and every situation is different...personally I have had no problems with oversharing :)

Does this ever happen to you in that you say way more than you ever wanted to while wearing this? I guess it's all about state of mind... and state of confidence.

You cant always be aware, but generally i dont have the problem of disclosing too much.

Actually i find myself listening more than talking, which is good cause I can be very talkative at times, in case you didnt notice that lol

But if the convo turns negative, then I could be up for a major and long bitching session.

Or BF problems, just split up, nobody loves me, all men are pigs etc.....omg :wacko::gross:

Or BF problems, just split up, nobody loves me, all men are pigs etc.....omg :wacko::gross:

lol

Awww, c'mon. What man doesn't love such uplifting topics of discussion and such flattery? :lol:

Thanks for the warning. I'm hoping that I don't do that to anybody and that no one does it to me! Positive intentions all the way...

Calii, you're right. Experimenting is the way to go. Can women get sample sizes of men's fragrances and blends? I tried to search for it, but it only showed full bottles. That may be a little too much for me. (O.k., I just discovered that I have been overlooking them in the sample section in the gift shop, but I scrolled all the way down and didn't see Weapon X as a sample)

(although intimately I don't censor myself at all because that's what Q and I have agreed to)

A truly rare and beautiful thing...

I agree... :)

Edited by Moon Bloom

• 2 months later...

I havent worn WeaponX for a while, maybe cause i dont have much left, but i decided to wear it going out to a club with some friends. About 6 inch and a dab on wrists of concentrated oil.

It smells as awesome as ever and reminds me again that this is my fav scent of everything in my possession.

Being a club I used it to cover a fairly strong dose of A1 & none mix which it does easily.

Once again the compliments came from many, both male and female.

Warm, deep and sensual (just like a woman likes it!) with a hint of mystic. Every hug gets a sigh of delight.

Love this stuff, and the dry down is just as good. Brilliance in a bottle.