EST & Blatant Invitation Advice Please :-)

Hello and Happy Holidays to all :abfx: !! I see that EST is back and I want to make a purchase right away. I live with my bf and we have had some mild issues. I would like to try EST to get that "closeness and cuddly feeling" back. I see there are 3 strengths listed. Which one is more effective? 10K, 20k & 30k. I want to buy the most effective one. Also, is Ail's Cuddle Bunny as effective as EST alone? Can I use both?

I also, would like to add that fire and passion back to our relationship. We are both attractive people in great shape and our busy lives have kind of put a damper on our love life. I want to purchase Blatant Invitation however I see its out of stock. Any suggestions on something similiar? Something that screams sex, sex, sex. Also do anyone know when it'll be back in stock??

Can you ladies please help :blushing: Thanks a bunch!!!

I can't really speak to most of your questions except to say that Cuddle Bunny is a fantastic relationship enhancer in that it accentuates intimacy both emotionally and physically because of the combination of the ingredients. EST alone will cause chivalry and caring but if you want the physical dimension added then CB is the one to try.

Sexpionage was created to be an aggresively sexual blend so if that's what you're looking for then you might give that a try in lieu of BI for the time being.

Hi Luna! Thanks for your response! I will add CB to the list and sexpionage. I will wait to see what other have to say as well. Thanks again hon!!

I can't really speak to most of your questions except to say that Cuddle Bunny is a fantastic relationship enhancer in that it accentuates intimacy both emotionally and physically because of the combination of the ingredients. EST alone will cause chivalry and caring but if you want the physical dimension added then CB is the one to try.

Sexpionage was created to be an aggresively sexual blend so if that's what you're looking for then you might give that a try in lieu of BI for the time being.

Hello and Happy Holidays to all :blushing: !! I see that EST is back and I want to make a purchase right away. I live with my bf and we have had some mild issues. I would like to try EST to get that "closeness and cuddly feeling" back. I see there are 3 strengths listed. Which one is more effective? 10K, 20k & 30k. I want to buy the most effective one. Also, is Ail's Cuddle Bunny as effective as EST alone? Can I use both?

I also, would like to add that fire and passion back to our relationship. We are both attractive people in great shape and our busy lives have kind of put a damper on our love life. I want to purchase Blatant Invitation however I see its out of stock. Any suggestions on something similiar? Something that screams sex, sex, sex. Also do anyone know when it'll be back in stock??

Can you ladies please help :beggingpleasesmiley: Thanks a bunch!!!

I second Sexpionage,but would try it in a sample of Compromising Positions,and then if you love the scent as much as many here do,including me :abfx: you could have it boosted with EST. I would also recommend Sexology,which has EST,B-nol and Cops...You could try it in scented Sexology 2 or Mara's Rocket Fuel.

Welcome to our forum.

Hi Cali! Thanks hon! can't wait to start testing and giving my feedback like you ladies. I have used Phoros from Andrtics before the "Instant" forumlas but stopped for awhile until I heard a buzz about LP and EST :blushing:

Ok, so I will trust you ladies experience and sense of smell. Let me say my favorite perfume hands down is Issey Miyake and I also like Michael by Michael Kors. They are both 2 different scents. Not sure if u smelled any of them but OMG they are to die for. Oh and my other favorite now is Prada Infusion. Which is just divine!! :angel: The notes for my fav perfume are below. If you ladies look at the reviews on all if these frangrances on Sephora.com they all get rave reviews. They are all just soooooooooooo sexy and delicious!! If any of you know of any scents here that is similiar please let me know. If not I can always spray on top right??

L'Eau d'Issey

L'Eau d'Issey awakens a feeling of total beauty.

L'Eau d'Issey is a pure floral with musky and woody tones. A very complex fragrance, the Eau de Toilette is made up of a wide range of floral scents including lotus, cyclamen, freesia, carnations, and white lilies, with hints of amberseed and musk.

Notes:

Lotus, Freesia, Cyclamen, Rose Water, Fresh Peonies, Carnation, White Lilies, Precious Woods, Osmanthus, Tuberose, Amberseed, Musk.

Style:

Fresh. Warm. Sparkling.

Michael Kors

Michael Kors is tuberose reinvented. Creamy florals explode into exotic spices, tamed by Moroccan incense. A fragrant creation with a wealth of personality that will capture the heart of every woman.

Notes:

Dewy Freesia, Tamarind, Chinese Osmanthus, Incense, Fresh Tuberose, White Wings Peony, Blue Orris, Arum Lilies, Cashmere Woods, Musk, Vetiver Haiti.

Style:

Sophisticated and sensual, warm and wearable.

Prada Infusion d'Iris

Tradition and innovation fuse into a dreamlike ideal in Prada's Infusion D'Iris, the new fragrance for the modern woman. Prada's exceptional quality ingredients evoke the classic ambiance of a luxurious Italian voyage, from the clean freshness of Florentine Iris Padilla to the warm, subtle glow of Sicilian Mandarin. Savor the floral citrus reverie of this scent's unique, elusive essence.

I second Sexpionage,but would try it in a sample of Compromising Positions,and then if you love the scent as much as many here do,including me :abfx: you could have it boosted with EST. I would also recommend Sexology,which has EST,B-nol and Cops...You could try it in scented Sexology 2 or Mara's Rocket Fuel.

Welcome to our forum.

Edited by soblue

Hi Soblue, a warm welcome to you!

I'm also a fan of L'Eau d'Issey. It's been my favourite scent for the last couple of years. I'm very much a a flora person and I have ventured into other scents since I became a LP addict.

From the scent perspective, you may want to try: Give Peas a Chance, Betrothal Potion, Love Drawing Potion, Persuasion Potion, With Every Breath, Denise's Musky White Orchid, Dark Seduction III, Orchid de Peche, etc. I'll have to go thr scent database (yes, I use it to keep track of the number of bottles I have, my orders, their properties, etc. and I'm not alone ....Lol).

As for pheros, I wonder if LAM/BAM will work since (I feel) cops should help reaching your (sex) goal. I'll leave it to the more experienced ladies here since I have don't have much opportunities to experiment them.

Thanks Potionmaster! So i think I will start with the 20k then and Cuddle Bunny?

@Joc, thanks a bunch for the list of scents!!! And don't you just loooove Issey!! Everyone love that smell. You really should go test out Prada Infusion if you like Issey. ladies i am telling you these smells are just faaaaabulous!! :)

Hi Soblue, a warm welcome to you!

I'm also a fan of L'Eau d'Issey. It's been my favourite scent for the last couple of years. I'm very much a a flora person and I have ventured into other scents since I became a LP addict.

From the scent perspective, you may want to try: Give Peas a Chance, Betrothal Potion, Love Drawing Potion, Persuasion Potion, With Every Breath, Denise's Musky White Orchid, Dark Seduction III, Orchid de Peche, etc. I'll have to go thr scent database (yes, I use it to keep track of the number of bottles I have, my orders, their properties, etc. and I'm not alone ....Lol).

As for pheros, I wonder if LAM/BAM will work since (I feel) cops should help reaching your (sex) goal. I'll leave it to the more experienced ladies here since I have don't have much opportunities to experiment them.

I need to correct an error in my post.

I would also recommend Sexology,which has EST,B-nol and Cops...You could try it in scented Sexology 2 or Mara's Rocket Fuel.

The Mara's Rocket Fuel availble has Blatant Invitation in it,not Sexology.It contains Alpha Androstenol,Alpha Androstenone,EST & Cops.

Hmm, so I can buy that instead of the Blatant Invitation? I know the BI is sold out but the Maras Rocket Fuel is the same difference??

Tyvey thanks honey I am going to google those scents now!! I just love a good smelling perfume!!

I need to correct an error in my post.

The Mara's Rocket Fuel availble has Blatant Invitation in it,not Sexology.It contains Alpha Androstenol,Alpha Androstenone,EST & Cops.

@Joc, thanks a bunch for the list of scents!!! And don't you just loooove Issey!! Everyone love that smell. You really should go test out Prada Infusion if you like Issey. ladies i am telling you these smells are just faaaaabulous!! :)

Will look for it when I'm back at the DFS. Thanks!

Tyvey I am SOLD on the N. Rodriguez! Didn't even smell it yet but I looked at the reviews on macys and sephora and it get rave reviews! can't wait to smell it will keep u posted when I buy :-)

You like freesia and musk -- I'd recommend Denise's Silky Freesia and Musk... quite commercial and one of my favs.

(commercially I think you'd also really like Narciso Rodriguez)

ok ladies I am READY to place my order after this last question. I am confusing myself a bit. I am going to order Ail's Cuddle Bunny, EST 20k and I want to get a sexy mone Sexpionage is what I've seen the masses say however I was just told about OCCOs on another forum. They said the OCCO is scented. So now I don't which one to order? I would prefer the one that is scented as its better for coverage however I just want whichever one that works the best :-) Also, which Sexpionage does everyone get? the oil or the spary??

And one last question, lol. Any recommendations on mones to use at work place? I will be looking for anotehr job soon hopefull interviewing and my supervisor have been on my ass, grrrrr. LOL

Also, I a considering using the Express shipping 1-2 days. is this worth getting for the $38 dollars? I live in new jersey and would like to get ASAP. I have a PO Box so my mail gets to me rather quickly. Thanks again guys!!

And YIKES!! Just zoomed in to how pricey that EST!! :) Do I really need the 20 or 30k? or will the 10k work just find? Sorry for all the questions, however I just want to make sure I order the right things so my money won't be wasted. Thanks again!! :)

ok ladies I am READY to place my order after this last question. I am confusing myself a bit. I am going to order Ali's Cuddle Bunny, EST 20k and I want to get a sexy mone Sexpionage is what I've seen the masses say however I was just told about OCCOs on another forum. They said the OCCO is scented. So now I don't which one to order? I would prefer the one that is scented as its better for coverage however I just want whichever one that works the best :-) Also, which Sexpionage does everyone get? the oil or the spary??

And one last question, lol. Any recommendations on mones to use at work place? I will be looking for anotehr job soon hopefull interviewing and my supervisor have been on my ass, grrrrr. LOL

Also, I a considering using the Express shipping 1-2 days. is this worth getting for the $38 dollars? I live in new jersey and would like to get ASAP. I have a PO Box so my mail gets to me rather quickly. Thanks again guys!!

OK, I prefer Sexpionage in oil.....mainly because I don't want to be senidng sex signals flying across the room to every man within range. I keep that one for "play time" with my sweetie, and like for it to stay closer to my body.

As to whether you should get OCCO or Sexpionage, it is up to personal preference....OCCO is just copulins with scent, while Sexpionage has other pheros in it as well. To me, both OCCO and Sexpionage have their specific uses and applications.....that is why I have both! LOL

As for work pheros, it depends on what kind of vibe you want to put out there. Open Windows is great for mood lifting, Popularity Potion is good too, and I like Cougar more as a social phero than a sexy one.....if you need a more "commanding", or "get off my back" phero, try Dominance.....

As to the Express Shipping, it will depend on how fast you need them. Normal turnaround time is 2 weeks, which is really not that long......

Edited by Dolly

And YIKES!! Just zoomed in to how pricey that EST!! :huh: Do I really need the 20 or 30k? or will the 10k work just find? Sorry for all the questions, however I just want to make sure I order the right things so my money won't be wasted. Thanks again!! :)

Yes, EST is a VERY expensive molecule. Have you ever used any straight, single pheros? I would suggest, if you are a beginner with pheros, to try several of the BLENDS first, before jumping into individual pheros. They can sometimes be tricky, even for seasoned users......I do not recommend single pheros for anyone who is just starting out. There are numerous blends that contain EST.....Cuddle Bunny is one, and Sexology is another EST heavy blend.....

Thanks a bunch Dolly!!! Good stuff I am placing my order now, Normally 2 weeks wouldn't be a long time however my honey is leaving to go away for business soon so I want to get them ASAP!!

Thanks for giving me the heads up on EST. I've used Androtics products "instants" and EOW as well. I will go with CB first and sexpionage. Maybe OCCO. Placing order now...........

Yes, EST is a VERY expensive molecule. Have you ever used any straight, single pheros? I would suggest, if you are a beginner with pheros, to try several of the BLENDS first, before jumping into individual pheros. They can sometimes be tricky, even for seasoned users......I do not recommend single pheros for anyone who is just starting out. There are numerous blends that contain EST.....Cuddle Bunny is one, and Sexology is another EST heavy blend.....

Thanks a bunch Dolly!!! Good stuff I am placing my order now, Normally 2 weeks wouldn't be a long time however my honey is leaving to go away for business soon so I want to get them ASAP!!

Thanks for giving me the heads up on EST. I've used Androtics products "instants" and EOW as well. I will go with CB first and sexpionage. Maybe OCCO. Placing order now...........

If you haven't completed your order yet, may I also suggest the LAM/BAM sampler.....lots of yummies there.....and OCCO is a must! There is a sampler of those as well......

Hi Dolly sorry for the late response. I can't get on this forum at work so I have to wait til I get home, grrrrr. I did place my order before I read your message and they shipped it out already :)

Lets just hope the post office hold up there end of the bargain! LOL I ended up getting Cuddle bunny and Sexpionage to start with. I will test right away and udate you guys of course!! Thanks again you guys have been very helpful!!

If you haven't completed your order yet, may I also suggest the LAM/BAM sampler.....lots of yummies there.....and OCCO is a must! There is a sampler of those as well......

Next go round I will give all the ones you suggested a go round! Trying the samplers is a must. I was always weary of samplers as I always felt they didn't have the same ummmph as the regular size? But from what i read on here that does not seem to be the case.

Next go round I will give all the ones you suggested a go round! Trying the samplers is a must. I was always weary of samplers as I always felt they didn't have the same ummmph as the regular size? But from what i read on here that does not seem to be the case.

The samples are exactly the same stuff as the bottles!! In fact, sometimes if I have 2 or 3 of the same sample size I make my own bottle with a small roller-bottle!

Placed my order yesterday morning got it this morning!!! :Hug_emoticon::)

Lightening fast shipping! I used the expedited so my $38 was well spent.

I thought the blends would come with some instructions. Any suggestions where to apply and how much? Also, I wear hair extensions so not sure if that would be a good place. I will be to testing ASAP. I wish everyone a Happy Holiday will be back soon!! Thanks again

Edited by soblue

I apply mine on my torso, the back of my neck (just below the hairline) and the back of my hands since I speak with my hands. Never apply cops to your hair!

Good luck!

Edited by JOC

Hello ladies! I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday! I will be reporting on a new topic sometime tomorrow with my results from Cuddle bunny. I just applied Sexpionage and not sure where to apply it? I just applied to my wrist and inner arm and a little on my neck. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I just applied Sexpionage and not sure where to apply it? I just applied to my wrist and inner arm and a little on my neck. Any suggestions? Thanks!

In my opinion with a sexual blend, it's best to roll it over your torso (we do what we called "the Mara Manuever") in order to get it heated up by the skin and thus ready for happy fun time (and hopefully the appropriate reaction from the target of your pheromone scheming).

In my opinion with a sexual blend, it's best to roll it over your torso (we do what we called "the Mara Manuever") in order to get it heated up by the skin and thus ready for happy fun time (and hopefully the appropriate reaction from the target of your pheromone scheming).

In addition, I would apply a little (a dot or two) to my inner thighs to lead him the place I want him to be .... **evil grin**

• 2 weeks later...