New Releases for DECEMBER 2010

Potion Master

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh, I am freakishly excited and really hoping that The Empress, The Lovers, and Temperance work for me!!

Ya know, I got so excited about the Scent/Card thing that I didn't even THINK about how they'd smell ON me!!! Hee hee... :lol:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Ya know, I got so excited about the Scent/Card thing that I didn't even THINK about how they'd smell ON me!!! Hee hee... :lol:

Ha! Well, I had The Empress pulled for me a few times as my future...and I'm hoping to move into that soon. I'm having such a rough time over here. I needed to be The Empress, like, yesterday.

So here's hoping it works on me, and can help me capture some of that energy!

Edited by lesreveurs

Oh my gosh, I am freakishly excited and really hoping that The Empress, The Lovers, and Temperance work for me!!

Heehee! I'm interested in how The Sun, Wheel of Fortune and The world will work on me!! :lol:

SO EXCITED!!! :):D:D

*pacing the length of the room*

Are we there YET?

*pacing back in the other direction*

:(:ph34r: :ph34r:

Haha ElizabethOSP!! I'm doing that too!!! AHhh.. When is this collection coming out!!??? ^_^

:PolarChristmas: Hey, bumbob...I'm still *pacing*!!! ARE WE THERE YET? :Mara_makin_Magick:

Haha, ElizabethOSP! I will join you with this! :(

ARE WE THERE YET!!!!!!! :Snow-Angel:

:rolleyes:

I think you should have called the Transition one by its traditional name....

DEATH! :gasp:

Death, who wears dark robes! :lol:

Death, who rides a pale horse: :nanerturtle:

Death, whose scythe cuts down the great and the humble, the wealthy and the poor, good and evil, each in their appointed time! :icecream:

Death, who destroys that which is no longer needed so that something new can take its place...

P.S. This board really needs a "skeletal banana in dark robes carrying a scythe" smiley.

:toast: tezza23 I LOVE this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I second the motion on the Banana of Death. :toast:

P.S. :) ARE WE THERE YET!!! :o

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Death, whose scythe cuts down the great and the humble, the wealthy and the poor, good and evil, each in their appointed time! :icecream:

Heh, no dear, that's Dom Banana, he of the Really Fun Toys and Discipline.

I am SOO excited to get this month's sampler! I buy the annual subscription every year and just love it! For those that regularly get the sampler, consider the annual. It is a GREAT deal (although you have to shell it all out up front) and a wonderful new year's present to yourself.

I take the one's I am not fond of and just hand them around to my friends and co-workers. They get the benefit and I am sure that I have created more than a few more addicts out there.

Ok, peoples! Go check the first post!!!!!

You can order the sampler sets now, but I still need a few days to get everything up in the cart and on the homepage, etc. Sorry for the wait - y'know, holidays and all that.

I posted my notes to ease the suffering, :) but stay tuned, Luna's geniusness still to come!!!!

You can order the sampler sets now, but I still need a few days to get everything up in the cart and on the homepage

Thankyou!!!!! OH MY GOOOOOOOOODDDDDNNNEESSSSSS!!!!! IT's FINALLY HEREERERERERERERERRERRER!!!! :):D:D WOOP WOOP!!!

GO GO GO!!!

:o

I feel so drawn to 'The Star'! Ironically my altar ego used to be 'Alyssa Star'. She's still a part of me, just an itty bitty bit, lol. The first tattoo I had was my lower back & I designed it with 3 stars. Funny story there are 5 now because I worked a difficult d.j. who was so anti-tatoo, I thought it would hilarious to see if he noticed the additional 2. He also smoked a lot of pot so I was hoping he'd be like 'Is Ayssa's tatoo growing?'. I tease TT that it's my 5 star rating now. Also I have a 3 symbol kanji on my inner right wrist & the first one stands for star. I hven't smelled it yet, but THANK YOU so much! I can tell already that this is going to be a new favorite :) I'm fighting my urge to figuratively run to the cart.....

Edited by Beccah1

Okay, I'll let you guys beat me to the shopping cart as I'm (as always) the laggard when it comes to new releases. Got to get me the green card so I can live in the US and be the first to order and receive the new babies! Hahaha!