New Releases for DECEMBER 2010

Potion Master

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheese whiz on toast Mara, I like what I am reading there... the Magician :P , Emperor, Wheel of Fortune and Temperance all look good :( The woods in Magician and Emperor particularly seem appealing. I used to own an item made of redwood... loved the smell of it...

They are all beautiful !! ...The World,and The Empress sound most intriquing to me...and the Sun,would be another perfect carrier for Focus Potion,hmmm :(

edited cause Calli can't spell

Edited by Calii

Okay, the front page and Perfumerie sections are now up, and in the webstore, the New Release page and the Trial Size pages are up. Will update the rest as the day continues, but you should be able to get to everything you want to now. Don't forget the Scrub of the Month either, it's DIVINE YUMMINESS!

I'm loving Luna's dreamy intros to each scent!

:(

There are ambers ( which i don't normally react well with) in a lot of the potion.s this month... I see THE STAR being the one my skin will say yes to!!! May be Wheel of Fortune too? Hmm...

There are ambers ( which i don't normally react well with) in a lot of the potion.s this month... I see THE STAR being the one my skin will say yes to!!! May be Wheel of Fortune too? Hmm...

Hi Bumbob, you will definitely like THE STAR I think!

Anything that has WHITE Amber should be ok for you, it's very powdery light.

Also, some just have a tiny drop of amber to act as an anchor. You will also probably like THE SUN very much, (it's a favorite of all three of us over here), the amber is really undetectable in that one. I think you will also like TRANSITION, TEMPERANCE, and maybe THE EMPRESS and WHEEL too.

Hi Bumbob, you will definitely like THE STAR I think!

Anything that has WHITE Amber should be ok for you, it's very powdery light.

Also, some just have a tiny drop of amber to act as an anchor. You will also probably like THE SUN very much, (it's a favorite of all three of us over here), the amber is really undetectable in that one. I think you will also like TRANSITION, TEMPERANCE, and maybe THE EMPRESS and WHEEL too.

OOOO.. I see the word temptation on my mind Potion Master... Thankyou for the suggestions!! I Will keep in eye on them! :( Im very tempted to go to the website, click on the buttons and buy the bottles...... But, i've learnt my lesson and will wait :) My new year revelation for 2011 is to control myself from temptation!! We'll see how that goes in a months time! XD haha! :)

I can't decide which of these I really need!

I know what you mean! I've been considering a clean scent in the vein of Legend or Miss Right...Now but I'm not sure which one fits that bill most closely.

OOOO.. I see the word temptation on my mind Potion Master... Thankyou for the suggestions!! I Will keep in eye on them! :) Im very tempted to go to the website, click on the buttons and buy the bottles...... But, i've learnt my lesson and will wait :) My new year revelation for 2011 is to control myself from temptation!! We'll see how that goes in a months time! XD haha! :)

Oh no Bumbob just click order, there's always the trade post :(

Oh no Bumbob just click order, there's always the trade post :(

Oh Beccah1!! Are you interested in an untouch bottle of WHo's that lady? I ordered it because of the wonderful reviews... Received a sample before the bottle arrived, tried it and realised my skin doesnt agree to it! So i didn't know what to do when my bottle arrived :)

Oh Beccah1!! Are you interested in an untouch bottle of WHo's that lady? I ordered it because of the wonderful reviews... Received a sample before the bottle arrived, tried it and realised my skin doesnt agree to it! So i didn't know what to do when my bottle arrived :(

i would take it off your hands if Beccah1 doesnt want it

Oh Beccah1!! Are you interested in an untouch bottle of WHo's that lady? I ordered it because of the wonderful reviews... Received a sample before the bottle arrived, tried it and realised my skin doesnt agree to it! So i didn't know what to do when my bottle arrived :(

Oh my *grabby hands*, I think it should go to Ravenwing, because I snapped up 7 bottles total..if Ravenwing didn't want it, it would become 8 ;)

I know what you mean! I've been considering a clean scent in the vein of Legend or Miss Right...Now but I'm not sure which one fits that bill most closely.

Hey Snoopy!

Actually, you're in luck this month in that regard - several of the scents have a very clean signature. I think you might like Wheel, Temperance and Transition in that vein, but I also think you will enjoy The Magician and Emperor for when you are in the mood to feel bold....and have girls noses pressed upon your skin.

Hey Snoopy!

Actually, you're in luck this month in that regard - several of the scents have a very clean signature. I think you might like Wheel, Temperance and Transition in that vein, but I also think you will enjoy The Magician and Emperor for when you are in the mood to feel bold....and have girls noses pressed upon your skin.

Thanks for the info! I will definitely keep that in mind. I got impatient and bought that bottle of LP#9 I've had my eye on forever. (And a sample of Areion Skye).

Okay...you talked me into it! LOL My sampler is on the way! Tee Hee!

I think you will also like TRANSITION, TEMPERANCE, and maybe THE EMPRESS and WHEEL too.

Will Temperance be similar to Focus Pocus? since they both have peppermint in?? I like the intent of it!! Need it to clean unhealthy habits and to balance!!! :Hug_emoticon:

I would say no just because the construction of Focus Pocus was geared towards aromatherapy (for alertness) whereas Temperance is supposed to be clean.

I would say no just because the construction of Focus Pocus was geared towards aromatherapy (for alertness) whereas Temperance is supposed to be clean.

Thankyou luna! :Hug_emoticon:

I'm so excited about my sampler...it's on the way! All of these sound bottle-worthy, but I'm holding off on the full bottle set until I get the sampler. Trying to be responsible this year...

ME TOO!!!!! :Hug_emoticon::D:D WE can do it goddesslynne!!

I'm picturing a sort of earthy/resinous scent with a trace of vanilla running through it. Probably along the lines of Synchronicity and Unisexy or even Road Opener and Allumette.

At the risk of sounding like a shill...anyone who is kind of on the fence about this month...several of these scents have pulled me right out of my perfume paradigms (The Star is a powdery white floral which doesn't freak me out, Temperance is an aquatic which doesn't make me run away screaming) and this is an amazing collection, which is saying a lot given Mara's standard of excellence. I know fragrance is such a subjective experience and therefore when I have such a positive response to an entire collection like this...even if I wasn't associated with the enterprise I would render the same opinion. You can appreciate these strictly as fragrance, but also as fragranced evocations of the trumps they represent...either way, they are wholly enjoyable!

The Star is a powdery white floral which doesn't freak me out, Temperance is an aquatic which doesn't make me run away screaming) and this is an amazing collection, which is saying a lot given Mara's standard of excellence... they are wholly enjoyable!

Your description is sooooooo tempting luna!!!!!!! Sounds like I will LOVE the STAR!!!! I really wanna try them now!!!!!! ;):D:D

I just sniffed the Tarots I ordered and THEY ARE ALL SO GOOD. Mara, you're crazy talented, woman! I don't know if the World will be good on me just because really sweet makes my head ache but it is awesome in the vial, and everything else is just guh. So good.

I ordered a full bottle of The Magician. I've got a strong connection with that card, and the scent description is lovely. But now with everyone talking about actually *experiencing* the scents...think I'm going to have to bet the sampler in my next order! :001_302: