July Girl's Mocha Whirl

bumbob

I was looking for coffee scented potion for my best fd and gave this one a go!

This is one cup of milky mocha! :)

Wet: Milky coffee candy :) -> coffee cheesecake YUM..... :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co -> back to coffee candy :):):)

Dry: Don't know why... but it smells bitter, dusty and strange on me after 20 minutes of application... :S Did anyone get this? It might be my skin chemistry against the spice in the potion :Hug_emoticon: OH... it smells so wonderful tho....

This is probably too bright and light for my fd... she loves heavy dark coffee :)

Edited by bumbob

• 5 months later...

This is delicious - soft coffee and chocolate with spices, maybe a little cream, it comes off as very sexy. Perfect with Sexology.

Sometimes spices in a blend can give that "dusty" evocation. I get that with several fragrances, like Spontaneous Combustion. I have this one in b&b, it's a delicious pick-me-up in the shower!

Edited by luna65

Sometimes spices in a blend can give that "dusty" evocation. I get that with several fragrances, like Spontaneous Combustion.

I was thinking this one is a lighter cousin of Spontaneous Combustion, which takes the coffee + chocolate to a whole new level with tobacco

Sometimes spices in a blend can give that "dusty" evocation. I get that with several fragrances, like Spontaneous Combustion. I have this one in b&b, it's a delicious pick-up-me in the shower!

Great Idea!!!!

Edit to say, it's now 10pm, it's still there, very faint creamy mocha...lovely :lol:

Edited by FAWN

• 9 months later...

I received this as a surprise in a swap, and tried it tonight - at first, it's exactly like a mocha - strong coffee and sweet chocolate... After a bit, it dries down to a more powdery, kind of cocoa-like scent. Very snuggly!