Lauren's sweet pink fairy

bumbob

Has anyone tried this???

This is LIGHT sugary pink amber on me! The name really suits the scent! :D It reminds me of LP: Pink but this is a much lighter version, prettier and "fluffier" :Hug_emoticon:

5 hours later: Im liking the scent!! It didn't go weird/ platicky on me!!! :P:D:D ITz LOVELY light amber!!!! LIKE LIKE!

Edited by bumbob

This was a PE Xmas present that a fellow commissioned for his girlfriend, in England. It has a pretty pink fairy on the label - artwork supplied by the customer.

I have ONE bottle of this to sell. I did not post it in the cart because it's only one bottle. If someone would like to purchase it, please post and I'll send an invoice.

:Hug_emoticon:

will LP be making more of this?? i really like the lightness of it!! i find the amber staying light n sexy on me even after the shower!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
this one is what i thought LP Pink would be. perfect. mara i wish you would make more!!

This is one of my fav.... The amber and the sweetness is PERFECT. It stays for a long time on my skin too :A002: IT's BEAUTIFUL :great:

• 2 weeks later...
This is just like Amber Enchantment to me, except maybe a little lighter. It is very pretty, and is one of the pink sugars that work well on me. I'm so glad I got to try it, thanks to bumbob! :)

heehee! Glad u enjoyed it bruiseviolet! :D I love the light fluffiness and powdery aspect of the scent.... It truly is one of my fav :)

• 2 months later...

Thanks to tyvey I got to try a sniffie, it's very cute! To my mind this would be perfect for a little girl. It does remind me of the Pink Amber scent used for the LAM/BAM lines but it's more fruity.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This starts off very musky berry. I do get a innocent fertile feel with it. It's more musk covering berries for bit, then it softens into something fresh. I do agree that it smells very innocent, kinda like Seventeen Magazine, and the deodorant ads that they featured, caboodles and all.

Sweet and pretty with a teensy slight sluttines. Maybe because of the musk that is amping like crazy on me. Very cutesy.

• 4 months later...

Got a mini-sniffie of this with last order... unfortunately this one is too *sharply* pink on me - I guess I need the LP base to soften pink notes for me. Spinerette works wonderfully, this, sadly does not.

This one is the closest LP smell to Pink Sugar I have found. It is softer and has the note I love from PS in it, much more so than LP Pink does. I really can't pinpoint what it is exactly, but it's lovely. I like to put this oil on, then spritz some Pink Sugar over the top - I think I get the good diffusion as well as the long wear that way. Glad I got a bottle of this!

• 1 year later...

I got a sniffie of this one in a trade and I absolutely love it. It is indeed very light and pink, girly and fairy-like. And what's even greater, it isn't overly sugary/sweet.

Is there anything similar to it currently available in the store? I already have a sample of OCCO pink coming with my November order, and I wonder if I should also try LAM/BAM in pink amber.

LP Pink is too thick and suffocating on me, but again I don't do well with patchouli so no surprise there.

So I just dug out my sniffle of this... I can't believe I missed this one! It's a happy, sweet girly scent. It's also very light which I love. I couldn't do LP Pink because of the patch - but this one is perfect!

If anyone has a bottle they would like sell- I'll take it!

I got a sniffie of this one in a trade and I absolutely love it. It is indeed very light and pink, girly and fairy-like. And what's even greater, it isn't overly sugary/sweet.

Is there anything similar to it currently available in the store? I already have a sample of OCCO pink coming with my November order, and I wonder if I should also try LAM/BAM in pink amber.

LP Pink is too thick and suffocating on me, but again I don't do well with patchouli so no surprise there.

I think you'll like LAM/BAM Pink Amber.

Some other pinky scents:

Mysteries of the Orient - I really like this one, and it's not too sweet.

Sugar Plum Fae - This wasn't one of my faves, but lots of people said it was pinky goodness.

Raspberry Chiffon - this one faded quickly on me, but it was nice

These might be too sweet for you, but they are great pinky scents:

BFF Potion

Sweet Chic

Baby Chicks

Thanks Molls!

Now I know I want samples of LAM in pink amber, Mysteries of the Orient and Sugar Plum Fae. All those look wonderful!

I have tried BFF and Sweet Chic, those are nice but a bit too sweet indeed.

• 2 years later...

I don't believe that I have never reviewed this. Clearly I was hoping no one would snag the last bottle I had my eye on, years ago! Lol!

This has been one of my favourite PEs from LP. Ever. It's bright, and sweet, but peppery, too. So intriguing for a pink scent. I boosted part of a bottle with Bang!, and it covers beautifully. I'm wearing it today, and sincerely wishing there was a rebrew on the horizon. I can't imagine not having this in my collection, to wear when I'm feeling bright, playful and a little sexy. That's exactly how it wears: bright, playful and sexy. Absolutely love it! And I suppose it's time I said so, considering that there are no more bottles for any of you to snag out from under me! :lol::P