Open windows + TC

I want to open up conversation with someone would open windows+ true confessions be a good combo?

Bit of a broken record here but I personally do NOT believe in mixing blends. Blends are already blends and the experts who make them know what they're doing vastly better than I. As for what would work best, I would check the scent descriptions & review threads... this community does an incredible job producing hivemind advice.

ETA links: OW here and TC here, and PM's thoughts which are of course much better expressed than mine here.

Edited by tyvey

Bit of a broken record here but I personally do NOT believe in mixing blends. Blends are already blends and the experts who make them know what they're doing vastly better than I. As for what would work best, I would check the scent descriptions & review threads ... this community does an incredible job producing hivemind advice.

:yeahthat: ...very well said Tyvey,and that advice is not going to change,from me anyway :party:

Caliiborg :(

You know, indigo, there's no reason not to try it. A lot of people find strong self-effects from TC so maybe wear that on the back of your neck, and the OW elsewhere. I've been known to use a bit of TC with other pheros...not sure how great it was but it might be great for you!

Ok thanks for the advice! I will report back to base when mission is accomplished!

I reviewed my experience in the TC section. I decided to follow advice and stick with one phero mix. So I wore TC last night for a dinner party with a couple my SO and I are acquainted with. I hoped to get them to reveal a lot about themselves and so we could learn about their skeletons in their closet as dinner is usually dull with them and conversation never spins around anything personal, always politics and latest news events, which is fine but this is not 60 minutes and I watch the news daily, when I go out with friends politics talk is fine for a while but I feel to bond people should share some personal experiences. Anyway it did not work. There was excessive motormouth- mostly blabbering on about nothing- both from the couple and from our waitress which I assume was the b-nol doing its work but no truth serum effect which is sad as I know from speaking a bit to the lady in the couple that like all of us, they have their fair share of drama but lips were sealed as regards all of that and it was newshour at 9 again.....

Edited by Indigo