PE: Bianca

rinster

I received an intriguing sniffie and am curious if anyone can give me more info on it. It's simply called:

PE: Bianca

(Alcohol Based Perfume)

I did a search on the PE forum, but it doesn't seem to be "Bianca's Winter Wind" because I'm not getting any mint. It is a bit boozy in the vial, but on my skin it's a soft whisper of fragrance, like when you've washed your hands and a little scent remains. I'm curious to know what's in it because it made my eyes water a bit when I sniffed! Thanks!

I got that one too (thanks PM), & it was the alcohol that made it boozy to me. I'm used to getting only the oil based in the vial so that's why. It is a nice soft scent, my nose was confused from the rest of the smell fest, so I couldn't pick out individual notes in it.

Oooh! rinster and Beccah, I got one, too (Thanks, LP faeries!)! I tried it on with about 10 other scents at once. I liked it, but it was overwhelmed by my overindulgence. I'll retry it right now.

OK. In the vial, I get sort of fruity floral perfumer's alcohol. Wet on my skin, the alcohol politely evaporates and I get the fruity floral blend, with less of the fruitiness. There's a hint of rose to my nose, then it's gone. I smell white flowers. Well, it IS called Bianca. Maybe some tuberose in there? I keep getting subtle hints of sweet fruit, too. It's a rich, lush, feminine scent. There's the fruit again! Just there to round out the scent. Maybe some Night Blooming Jasmine??? You know, sometimes pikaki gives me a floral/fruity feel. Is there some gardenia in here??? I also get a very, very, ***veeeeery*** faint whiff of powder, but it's barely there.

Bianca feels like exotic, velvety, white blossoms from plants with dark green, sturdy leaves. Wow. Ooh! A little bit of fruity just went by again. Hey...could that be white peach? I'm just NOT experienced with analyzing a scent like this. OMG I just put more on my arms and the sides of my hands and got a serious hit of neroli! My hands smell a little fruitier, and my arms still have neroli. Whatever this is, it is YUM.

I'm really casting about for a description. I'm wearing this the rest of the evening and to bed to test the uber-long drydown.

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Bianca feels like exotic, velvety, white blossoms from plants with dark green, sturdy leaves. Wow. Ooh! A little bit of fruity just went by again. Hey...could that be white peach? I'm just NOT experienced with analyzing a scent like this. OMG I just put more on my arms and the sides of my hands and got a serious hit of neroli! My hands smell a little fruitier, and my arms still have neroli. Whatever this is, it is YUM.

WOW ElizabethOSP your description sounds FANTASTIC!!! It sounds sooooo... LOVELY..... Peace + rose+ Powder??? My favvvvvvv!!!!! :J001:

bumbob, this one kept me guessing 'til I fell asleep. Could NOT figure it out. I still got what I perceived as neroli, but I also kept getting whiffs of some kind of fruit. It also impresses me as a clean smell, if that makes any sense. It ended up very close to my skin, and made me think "girl skin," which is something from the description of The Empress, I think. I know this doesn't smell like The Empress, but there it is. Heh. Um, Mara? What is in this stuff?

WOW ElizabethOSP your description sounds FANTASTIC!!! It sounds sooooo... LOVELY..... Peace + rose+ Powder??? My favvvvvvv!!!!! :J001:
Edited by ElizabethOSP

rinster, I am so perplexed--but in a GOOD way--about Bianca. Now that my curiosity is snagged, I'm going to be crazy. Well, *crazier*...! I hope Mara takes pity on us and tells us what's in this perfume!!! AUGH!!! By the way, have I said today that I like Bianca? Heh.

ElizabethOSP, you did a MUCH better job sleuthing this one than I was able to!! I was at a loss and couldn't figure out what the heck it was. Thanks for chiming in.
Edited by ElizabethOSP

This was one of those 'super customs', not a PE, that we did over a year ago. The minimum is quite a lot of product, but we saved the extra perfume spray for the customer for over a year in case she wanted more. She still has a several year supply and I still have her extra oil reserved, so I thought it might be a fun freebie for people to try some of the spray version of her scent.

She wanted something to wear to the office that was respectful and business like, but still said, "I'm a girl." The ingredient notes that I still have on hand say: Black Currant, Black Vanilla, Crystal Sugar, Oakmoss, Cardamom, A couple of sparkling fruit notes, ambers (three I think) Resin blend, Vanilla from Madagascar, tinctured white crystal musk, Ambergris accords, ylang ylang, verbena.

I think that the fruit was perhaps nectarine and/or peach.

• 2 weeks later...

You're talking about my PE here!!! I haven't written here in quite a while but I read sometimes. Since I own a company now next to my job there just isn't enough time!!

But yes, my husband gave me a super custom for my birthday last year and I have a huge amount of both oil and alcohol of this and I love this perfume to pieces!!

I would like to show you the label that came with it, but I can't find my digital version, I asked my husband if he still has it in his mailbox so I can show you anyway :)

I'm glad I came by, so nice to read you like it!! :)

I just made you some pictures of a part of the lot! :D

The photo on the label was made by my husband and show our desk and PC in the studyroom and my own legs in the most dangerous killer heels I own ;)

IMG_4264.jpg

The gorgeous bottle the ladies picked out for the alcohol version

IMG_4266.jpg

Lots of perfume :D

IMG_4267.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Bianca, I LOVE your perfume......FEMININE, SOPHISICATED & SUPER SEXY!!!! :666:

If you or the PM ever release this for purchase...I will be the 1st in line!!!

Edit to say: while typing this, the song HOT LEGS by Rod Stewart was going on in my head! :great:

Edited by FAWN

• 3 weeks later...

Bianca, I LOVE your perfume......FEMININE, SOPHISICATED & SUPER SEXY!!!! :10_small16:

If you or the PM ever release this for purchase...I will be the 1st in line!!!

Edit to say: while typing this, the song HOT LEGS by Rod Stewart was going on in my head! :10_small16:

I wore this again yesterday...The offer still stands if you are looking for some cash for some of your stash.....Im your girl.... :10_small16:

• 1 month later...